Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Distance Between

The Distance Between

a part of “The Distance Between”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

You have to leave them, for one reason or another. Will you question how long love will last after you leave, how long before those memories will fade? Or will you keep your promise that you'll wait until the day they return.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Distance Between”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Distance Between

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon May 12, 2014 8:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Distance Between"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Distance Between

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon May 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Hey there love, I have to admit I had been waiting for you to post another RP and this one just seems lovely!

May I please reserve Grace Phipps FC?

I don't think I can decide on my favorite ballad for the moment, but I have been listening to Come back to me when you can by Barcelona, which strangely enough seems very fitting of this RP!

The movie I am most anticipating, definitely The Fault in Our Stars like you~

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamÃĄs serÃĄn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Mon May 12, 2014 11:07 pm

I wasn't sure if I was going to like this, but I think I might be in love with the idea, because Blake Lively is screaming for me to make a character! I HAVE to reserve her!

As far as love songs/ballads, I think I have to go with Laughter Lines by Bastille. Mostly because Bastille has captured my ears, and I've recently downloaded just about all of their songs, as corny as it sounds.
I'm also anticipating The Fault in Our Stars. The book made me bawl like an infant. I then got grounded for crying. It was worth it though. It was a fantastic book.

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Tue May 13, 2014 1:14 am

Alright Jinny, I have to be honest. I wasn't going to join this at first. Romance roleplays aren't really my thing but I figured since I'm taking my summer semester off I'd give this a chance. Besides, your roleplays are always great. I'd like to reserve Face Claim: Jon Kortajarena.
He seems like a cutie-patootie I've never used before.

As far as love songs go I suppose Numbers by The Cab would be a safe bet. Mel introduced it to me recently for a Dasper AU we're doing and I'm hooked. But movies! Not that The Fault in our Stars wasn't a great book, but I'm much more looking forward to The Maze Runner and the next Hobbit movie.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue May 13, 2014 8:24 pm

All of you guys' reservations have been made. ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompletelyCreative on Tue May 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Ello!

I took up your suggestion and decided to have a go at FC Frieda Pinto, if you don't mind! (it's totally fine if you do)

My Passwords Are:

My favorite love song would probably be Love is Easy by McFly. It's such a sweet song, I adore it!

And, like you, my most-looked-forward-to movie would definitely be The Fault in Our Stars. I've signed up to get notifications for midnight premiers and everything!
I'M COMPLETELY CREATIVE

CompletelyCreative
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Tue May 13, 2014 8:35 pm

I love this! I wondered if I could take the girl that is staying in Charleston but change her FC? I want to use Christina Grimmie but if not that's fine. My favorite ballad has to be Scarborough Fair by Simon and Garfunkel if you consider that a ballad and I want to see the new X-men movie with Jenifer Lawrence in it.
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompletelyCreative on Tue May 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Hey, really sorry to do this, but I don't think I'll reserve that character after all.... I'm really sorry, but make sure to extend any other invitations to me about any RPs you create! :)

CompletelyCreative
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed May 14, 2014 12:25 am

Jinny. Sweetie. Love muffin. Babe.
Can you do me a HUGE favor? A total solid? (◐Ī‰â—‘ )
Can I please change my FC to Colton Haynes?
I'll love you forever, I promise.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Wed May 14, 2014 11:07 pm

May I reserve Thomas McDonell's character?

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Thu May 15, 2014 6:05 pm

I'd like to reserve Thomas McDonell's character if possible. (:

First part of password: Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Second part of password: How To Train Your Dragon 2
Add me ! ^^ <3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri May 16, 2014 1:58 am

@TinkMumu: Reserved! ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Fri May 16, 2014 6:23 am

I'll have my character up tonight!

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Fri May 16, 2014 3:10 pm

@BleedingLover I submitted my Character Sheet (: Thanks so much ! ^^

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sat May 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw my reservation. I've been so focused on my own roleplay that I've completely lost my muse for this one. I don't want to submit a mediocre character when you deserve so much more. It's no ill will against anyone, I promise. I deeply apologize for having to resign. I hope to roleplay with all of you in the future, no joke. I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat May 17, 2014 10:32 pm

@ibecameinsane: I completely understand, love. ^.^

And I seriously can't wait for your RP to start.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLizzey on Sun May 18, 2014 3:42 pm

I'd like to reserve Ryan Gosling's fc.

My password is Bloom by The Paper Kites and X-Men: Days of Future Past
With Love <3

LovelyLizzey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLizzey on Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 am

Thanks for accepting my CS! Are we waiting to have all the characters before we start?

LovelyLizzey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sun May 25, 2014 12:17 pm

I hope everyone is posting their character profiles ! I want this to start soon ! ^^ I love this idea and am really excited about this RP.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun May 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Can I reserve Girl #4?

I'm really in love with the song Saturn by Sleeping At Last! (I really recommend for you to listen to it and his lyrics are so peotic!!~) and as for movies, I'm also looking forward to the Fault in our stars, but since Maleficent comes this friday, I'd have to go for that one first. ^-^

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!