Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elementals in The Library of Secrets

a part of “Elementals in The Library of Secrets”, a fictional universe by Barel.

Hidden for the world is a secret library that holds the secrets of the universe. Every thousand years or so, 8 young girls are brought there to learn the secrets of the 8 elemental magics from the Keeper of Magic. (A Mahou Shoujo RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elementals in The Library of Secrets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Wed May 14, 2014 1:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elementals in The Library of Secrets"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Barel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Elementals in The Library of Secrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed May 14, 2014 8:14 am

May I please reserve water Elemental?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Wed May 14, 2014 9:09 am

May I reserve one of the evil fellas ?
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Wed May 14, 2014 9:09 am

Yes you may. Reservation taken.

Barel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Wed May 14, 2014 10:45 am

Might I please reserve the Wind Elemental? I also might be interested in reserving a baddie, if you allow multiple character from the same person.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Wed May 14, 2014 11:25 am

Yeah. I will allow multiple characters, but just two for now.

Barel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed May 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Could I please reserve the element of fire? Thanks! ^.^
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Wed May 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Yea sure. Fire reserved.

Barel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed May 14, 2014 1:19 pm

@Miyer, Oi, you totally read my mind and stole my idea of using a pokemon for her familiar. Yup. That's exactly what happened. I'm going with that story. Haha, jk. xP

I'll probably use Growlithe or something along those lines since I have now idea what else to use.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Thu May 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Sorry I haven't finished my characters yet. I ran into a bit of trouble with the fonts, but I've pretty much resolved that for the most part now. As such, I should have at least my Elemental finished tonight.

I did want to ask though, how will we be starting? More specifically, will the girls have already been kidnapped taken from their homes before their first post? I ask because I'm not sure whether or not to include it in my character's history.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Thu May 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Yes. We are starting with all the girls being taken to the library.

Barel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Fri May 16, 2014 4:41 am

Could I reserve the light elemental?

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Fri May 16, 2014 9:07 am

Light elemental reserved

Barel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Fri May 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Sorry to bombard you with even more questions, but it occurred to me that I know next to nothing about The Seven Evil Magics.

To start us off, what are they exactly? If they aren't human, and I assume based on the intro that they aren't, were they ever? Also, is it the same group of them that escapes every thousand years, or are they destroyed, and are just replaced? Do they know each other? Finally, if they are the same each time they escape, is it possible that they might have switched powers somewhere within that time, as their personalities are bound to change somewhat over the several thousands of years?

Also, I just wanted to add, if you feel my character could be improved, please let me know.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Fri May 16, 2014 2:22 pm

You question are understandable, because I was so blunt about the Evil Magics.
They are magical essences, I guess it's the best way to describe them, spirits kind of.
Yes, it is the same group every time. But they may have changed appearance and powers each time. There personalities could have changed as well.
And they all know each other, and they know the Keeper.

If you have anymore questions just ask. And your character is great, I see nothing that could be improved for now.

Barel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat May 17, 2014 10:19 am

Ackackackack, sorry for not finishing my character sheet. Things are a bit hectic in Star land. >.> I'm spending the night at a friend's house today, though I should be able to get most of her done by Sunday.
Sorry for the wait!

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Wed May 21, 2014 10:33 am

So, just to check, is everyone still here? There doesn't seem to have been much activity here.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Wed May 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Yeah... Kinda need more people though... or people to finish there characters maybe.

Barel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sat May 24, 2014 9:24 am

Have you tried messaging them yet? I ask because it's possible they've been busy and just forgot.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue May 27, 2014 1:13 pm

So whats happening here? I am only asking because there doesn't seem to be much activity... :/

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!