Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Promises

Promises

a part of “Promises”, a fictional universe by angelwolf123.

Déjà vu. You've met these people before; you can feel it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Promises”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Promises

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Tue May 20, 2014 3:30 pm

@Polarisbear12 || Actually, I believe it would be Wednesday or whenever the 23rd would be for you due to timezones.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu May 22, 2014 12:52 am

Alrighty guys, three days are up. The two day grace period starts now.

It seems that most of you all messaged me about your characters, so the general consensus is that everyone's pretty busy, but we're all working on it. I'll try to have Casta mostly done by tonight for you all to refer to as an example (not that you need it; the characters are looking lovely), but it probably won't happen. I have a mound of homework and so on to take care of first.

Additionally, once you guys start getting to the point where you're ready to worry about past lives and pre-set relationships with other characters, just shoot me a PM.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun May 25, 2014 11:32 pm

I'M HAVING ISSUES WITH MY INTERNET TO WHERE IT'S NOT LETTING ME RESPOND TO PMS, LOG IN, UPDATE MY CHARACTER SHEET OR ANYTHING.

In fact, I'm sending this from a Mcdonald's on my mobile. I'm sorry I haven't been able to connect. Luna is familiar with this issue of mine, and you will have to refer to her for GM things while I'm indisposed. I'll be able to access the page, but for some reason I'm unable to submit information. I am extremely sorry for this, but if it's any consolation it shouldn't last too long. In my experience, it typically goes away within a couple days, so I'll probably (hopefully) be able to log on tomorrow.

Once I'm free to do things, I will sort out the character issues. Polarisbear, I received your PM, and I would like you to discuss your character's past with Luna. It was planned a little differently than what you might think, but if Luna is okay with the changes then I'm cool with that too. About Casta, I had a similar idea, but I will discuss it with you in more detail when I can send PMs.

Unless you have contacted me, when I am finally able to log in with my computer and submit Casta's data I will boot the WIPs (the only exception being those that don't have a set history, as it's likely that that will be changed for plot reasons). So, if you haven't finished your characters, please take advantage of my misfortune and finish them!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon May 26, 2014 11:30 am

@Angelwolf
Alright will do, sadly I won't be on after today until friday afternoon. I want to focus on my finals but if you really want to discuss their relationships this week I can try to get back on and see.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestigial on Fri May 30, 2014 11:18 am

I am SO SORRY I have been really busy with projects, graduation, etc. I'll finish my character tonight, I promise. ^.^

Vestigial
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri May 30, 2014 2:40 pm

I AM BACK!! But from the looks of it things are still in progress:/ I hope we don't die out before this even starts! I'd really love to be a part of this role play since the last two I showed interest in died before it even startedTT.TT

@Luna
Not sure if you got my pm or if you're just discussing things with angel but I hope to receive a reply if you can spare me one>.<

@Everyone Else
Also feel free to send me a pm if you want to form a relationship with Chiaki since she would have been at the House for about a year, if I understand correctly.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:27 am

ImageImageImage

CONDITIONS
Blights will generally occur in the morning, sometime before lunch. They typically happen at least once a week, but in reality Blights are unpredictable and could theoretically begin any time the sun is out. Bad weather that causes the sky to become overcast will stop a Blight from activating. Because of this, the school sees a decrease in Blight activity during the winter season.

NORMAL TYPES
There are typically three kinds of Blights. Normal Blights are the most common kind, and are the easiest to complete. They draw their power from a random word, and the word determines the nature of the trial. The trail could be anything from fighting monsters, to solving puzzles, to working with others as a team.

TEAM BASED
Every Blight is incredibly dangerous, and students are practically guaranteed to die with each occurrence. When the number of surviving students becomes divisible by three, it will trigger what is called a teamwork Blight. Students are randomly divided into groups of three, and will be transported/teleported to a new dimension to complete the team-based challenge.

POWER WORDS
Some words have more strength than others. Unlike other words, whose challenges can change from year to year, the task presented by a power word will be the same each instance it appears. While all other Blights occur sporadically and have a short time limit, a Blight formed around a power word will happen every day until it's solved. These Blights will also increase in difficulty the longer they go on, and are capable of introducing challenges of a larger scope than normal Blights.

KNOWN POWER WORDS
God
Country
King
Fire
Earth
Water
Air
WORDS USED THUS FAR
Beginning
TBA
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:19 am

vvv
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:52 pm

dasldkjfnhasfd
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:31 pm

ImageImageImage

IC CHATROOM
Super casual, this RP is for anything that happens not during the Blights. Instead of a continuing flow, the RP sessions that take place here will be dependent on who is online at the time. A bunch of people will likely result in a scene about lunch or P.E., while if only your roommate is online it can just be the two of you. Sign in with your character name and hexcode.

OOC CHATROOM
This place is for all the memes and crap the surface from Hell when I'm not looking. It's really just a space to goof around and bond with other RPers. Use what ever name and color you want. If you join this RP, I will silently judge you if you don't come down here to socialize every once in a while.

CHARACTER NAMES
This is the link to the site and font that used for the character names in the sheets. I also put the link in the coding, but it can't hurt to have it here too (make sure you delete the link before you submit, btw). The image expires after a while, so you'll have to save it to an image hosting site like imgur.

MARY SUE LITMUS TEST
Just wanted to share this really cool test I found online. If you like taking tests for your characters, or think you;d be interested in that sort of thing, you should check it out. Post your score in the OOC if you end up actually doing it!

SPRINGHOLE
Springhole.net is a wonderful website filled with other articles and quizzes like the the Mary Sue test. If you liked the test, or like reading up or things like this, give it a click. It has loads of RPing tips and tricks for character creation, in character, and out of character. Even stuff about romance and shipping, ohoho~...

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:35 pm

beep boasdfas

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!