Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Digimon Fusion

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Digimon Fusion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:00 pm

James guided Kin to Takato's room, making sure they didn't get caught. That was easy because Kin was awake and Takato well, he was a pretty good distraction. He was is the kitchen, annoying his parents by making funny faces and really annoying sounds while Gilmon was trying to steal some bread. The two finally made back to the room with ease of course. "OK, here he is." James announced.

Henry noticed that the moving dot on the computer screen stopped as soon as Kin entered. "I think it worked." He spoke.

"Cool. That means that other dot far away must be the other teleporter." Terriermon said.

"Could be."

"Hey, what about that third right there?" James' Gilmon asked. Indeed there was a third dot not far from where Kin's dot was and it looked like it was coming towards his.

"Let me see." Kin spoke, taking a look at the computer screen. "Ah shit. That ain't good."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zman2010
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Jo smiled as she had obviously figured it out. Though the girl didn't seem to have many talents, she was indeed good with a computer. She glanced over to Henry and Terriermon before moving her attention to James and Kin. "I got it." She announced before noticing the third dot. "I'm not sure what it is but I think its coming for us." She stated before looking to Kin and hearing his comment. "What is it?" She asked, nearly glaring at him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:56 pm

"What do you think it is? Another one of their damn attack digimon." Kin replied before exiting the room and heading back to the roof. He climbed onto the top off the greenhouse to get a better view and low and behold there was a Metalseadramon attacking the city. "Looks like they're bringing the big guns out." He said to himself. "Time to send them another message." He finished as he jumped onto the next rooftop headed towards the mega level Digimon.

"Two attacks in one day?" Henry asked. "They must really want this guy."

"Yeah, so their secret doesn't get out. We got to help him out. Come on Gilmon." James said. His partner nodded as they headed out of the room actually getting Takato. "Yo Takato. We've got trouble."

"Already ahead of you." Replied the tamer, as they were watching the carnage unwrap on a small TV. "Lets get out there."

Zman2010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Rika sighed before heading out the door before everyone else. In the alleyway she glanced at Renamon and Tobias. "There is another digimon attacking." She announced before she and her fox-like digimon ran up to the roof. She took a deep breath then glanced at Renamon, who was already digivolving to Kyubimon.

Jo grabbed her digivice and scooped up Nightshade from the floor. "I am really starting to hate this guy." She muttered as they made it outside and into the alleyway. As she ran towards the stairs Tobias suddenly stepped in front of her, grabbing her shoulders lightly so she didn't plow into him. "This isn't your fight Jo." He muttered while looking down on her with his green eyes.
Jo shook her head as she gazed up at the guardian digimon. He truely was unlike any Beelzemon she had ever heard of. "Its to protect other digimon and humans. It is our fight Tobias." She replied before stepping around him and running up the stairs with Nightshade still in her arms.
"Then I must join the fight..." Tobias sighed before his wings slowly spread out and he took flight.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Kin got up to one of the taller buildings in the city, staring down the giant sea snake Digimon. "Hey ugly! Looking for me?!" He shouted, getting the digimon's attention. MetalSeadramon began charging up his cannon from his nose and fired it at Kin. "Oh no you don't." He said, creating an electric wall in front of him. He struggled a little bit, trying to send it back. Although he did succeed. "Here, you can have this back!" He yelled, sending his energy ball back to the digimon, hitting it in the face. It just made the serpent mad.

Takato and James were quickly running to the location of MetalSeadramon. They could already see it from where they were. "Oh crap. That's a mega level Digimon isn't it?" James asked.

"Yeah, that defintely is. Well time to fight mega with mega." Takato replied with right before a group of Bakemon came towards them. "well this is great."

"Takato, we'll handle this. Go help Kin." James told him.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. He's gonna need your help more. These Bakemon should be easy to take down, right Gilmon?"

"Uh....right." Replied James' Gilmon, a little bit of doubt in his voice.

"Don't doubt yourself Gilmon. We can do this. You gotta believe in your self."

".....OK."

"That's the spirit. Takato get going."

The goggle wearing tamer nodded as he and Gilmon bio-merged into Gallantmon and flew off to help Kin.

Zman2010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 am

"Come on Kyubimon!" Rika cheered as the digimon ran towards the MetalSeadramon. "Dragon Wheel!" She yelled before her body started spinning at incredible speed. The flames on her body erupted into an inferno of blue flames. Suddenly a blue fiery dragon emerged from her body and launched itself at the MetalSeadramon. Of coarse, it didn't do much damage, but it got his attention.

On top of the roof, Jo shuffled through her cards trying to find a good one for Nightshade. "Damn..." she muttered as she couldn't seem to find one. "Forget it!" Nightshade growled before taking off running towards Kin. She kept her distance from him but she was now close enough to launch some sort of attack on the MetalSeadramon. She glanced at Kyubimon, who was still in the air then to Kin. Quickly and rather gently, she ran up Kin (making sure she didn't claw him though) and jumped onto Kyubimon. From there she decided to attack. "Lightning paw!" She yelled before punching the digimon in the face, however it did very little (if any) damage. "Danm...." She mumbled before running back behind Kin and Kyubimon.

While in flight, Tobias gazed at the human on the ground and Kyubimon before he noticed Nightshade attacking. A small smile crossed his face before he sighed and moved his attention to the MetalSeadramon. "Alright." He took a breath before pulling out Berenjena and firing two shots right into the digimon's face.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:56 am

They definitively got MetalSeadramon's attention as the snake digimon fired a couple cannon beams at them. Both Gallantmon and Henry, who had bio-merged with Terriermon into MegaGargomon flew up towards Kin. "We're here to help." Gallantmon told him. "What do you want us to do?" He asked.

"You and your friends just keep distracting it. I'm gonna try to get behind him and get onto his head. I think a giant lightning bolt to the brain put his ass out of commission." Kin replied with.

"how are you gonna get on him?" MegaGargomon asked.

"Oh I have a way." He sparked his hands a little bit before taking off.

"Well, you heard him." Gallantmon said, flying off to face MetalSeadramon, as did MegaGargomon.

~~~~

Meanwhile James and his Guilmon were in a battle of their own. His digmon finally got the confidence to finally fight and he was kicking some serious butt. "Pyro Sphere!" Shouted Guilmon as he sent a giant fireball at the two remaining Bakemon, deleting them for good.

"Alright Guilmon. I knew you could do it." James cheered.

"Thanks James. I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't given me the courage."

"Well then, lets use that courage to help the others."

Zman2010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 am

Kyubimon just barely dodged the blast from the giant snakes cannons. "Damn... Not sure how much I can do..." She thought to herself before hearing Kin tell them to be a distraction. "Alright." She replied before launching another attack on the digimon.

Tobias watched as everyone attacked the digimon while Kin took off for the snakes head. "I gottcha." He mumbled before firing several shots at the digimon's face while flying towards him. He put one gun back into its holster before rearing back and punching the MetalSeadramon in one of the few spots where it didn't have metal covering its body. If anything, it would make the digimon dizzy and keeping it from attacking for a few good minutes.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Gallantmon and MegaGargomon also helped on the assault with Gallantmon using his lance to pierce through MetalSedramon's metal armor. Though he didn't break it, he cracked it. MegaGargomon added to the damage by shooting two giant missiles that came out of its shoulders. "I think we found another weak spot." Said Gallantmon.

The attacks did help though by causing MetalSeadramon to lean down a bit, showing that he was damaged a little bit. "Ha, perfect." That gave Kin the right angle to electro grapple to the back of the serpent digimon. He would have to climb the rest.

Zman2010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Tobias smiled at the crack in the digimon's amour before launching yet another hard punch, making the crack a little deeper.
Jo finally found the card she had used last time and quickly swiped it. The Blackgatomon was given wings for the second time. "Thanks!" She cheered before running and jumping into the air before launching her own attack against the metal digimon, though it didn't do much at all.
"Stand back, Nightshade!" Tobias yelled before pulling out his other gun and shooting the serpent several times before moving in front of Nightshade, as if protecting her even though there was no attack against her yet.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:58 pm

MetalSedramon continued to keep his head down, even after his armor broke. About a few seconds later the sound of water could be heard and a giant tidal wave was coming towards. "Everyone out of the way!" Shouted Gallantmon.

"Holy shit." Was all Kin said, he decided to hand on tight to the snake digimon and hope he didn't fall off.

Meanwhile James and Guilmon were heading towards the others when they also heard the sound of water. "Hey James do you you hear that?" Guilmon asked.

"Yeah I do.Wonder what's causing it." James told him, until he saw the tidal wave. "Oh God. It's a tidal wave!"

"What are we going to do."

James had to act fast or both him and Guilmon would drown. He did however noticed a sewer entrance. "Quick! into the sewer." Hw told Guilmon, running over to the sewer lid and lifting it open. He let Guilmon go fist before he went and closed it.

Zman2010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 am

Tobias shot the digimon a few more times while Kyubimon launched her own attack right after he had shot the digimon. However, at the sound of water they paused. "Oh no.." Kyubimon whispered before rushing over to Rika. Quickly, she jumped onto her back and Kyubimon tried to go high in the air to avoid being hit by the wave of water.
Tobias watched as Rika and Kyubimon go into the air. He took a deep breath before glancing down at Nightshade, who was flying towards the MetalSeadramon. "Go find James and Guilmon. Make sure they can get to safety." Tobias instructed before moving his attention to Jo.
Nightshade nodded and flew down just in time to see James and Guilmon running for the sewer entrance. "Oh gross...." She thought before flying into the sewer right after James opened the lid. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to stay with them, but she didn't have time to go back to the others.
Tobias flew over to Jo and carefully scooped her up. "We are going to go a little high." He mumbled while trying to fly higher then the water.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:33 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted. Been real busy with real life things.)

"When did Nightshade get here?" Guilmon asked.

"Er...I don't know. Probably when we opened the sewer." Replied James. They didn't even notice her fly in until she said something. "Are the others alright?" He asked.

~~~~~

"Ah shit here it comes." Kin muttered to himself. Hopefully, everyone got to safety as the giant wave engulfed him and most of the city. Luckily the city didn't become a flood zone as the wave just rode out through the city, leaving a wet mess of course and also Kin managed to hang on. "Alright now I'm pissed off." He said as continued to climb MetalSeadramon, getting to the top of his head. "One lightning bolt coming up!" He yelled. Right from the sky came a giant bolt of lightning putting a hole through the Digimon's head and frying him in the process.

Zman2010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Nightshade moved her eyes onto James and Guilmon before waving slightly. "Yeah, the others are fine as far as I know." She replied then paused for a second. As she looked around, she couldn't help but to wish they could have hidden somewhere else. "Jo told me to come and make sure you were ok." She told him before hearing the water hit the sewer lid.

Jo held onto Tobias. who wrapped his wings around them as soon as the water hit. He let them be carried a little ways by the water before moving to the top and thrusting his wings open, moving the water from around them as he flew up into the sky. He glanced down at Jo, who had berried her face into his chest. "Its over." He whispered before moving his gaze onto Kin as he fried the MetalSeadramon.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiji Hino on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Name:Joey Knight
Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 5ewaw2.jpg
Personality:Joey is one cool kid to hang out with. peoples will tean to see him happy, but for joey,he mostly want to to be sad due to his childhood. but if he see one of his friends is geting hurt, he use his own body to save his friends, sure that hurt him but it better then for him to get hurt but not his friends.

But mostly some peoples think that joey is happy everyday, But no, due to the childhood he growup with he mostly don't care for friends at all, but there are few who can understand him and his lifestyle. But in high school you see him mostly eating by himself in a table by the wall near the window.

Digimon Partner:A gray and black Veemon call Swordmon

Digivice: A Black and Gray Digivice with skulls on it

Eiji Hino
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiji Hino on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Joey was just handing out in his local comic store with his friend/brother Swordmon. He said to him" Hey Boss are we going to go home and play some video games. He answers" Umm sure." He drop his comics back in his little space he have in the store. These 2 went out from the store until something glow on his digvice. He took it out from the pocket and see 2 dots on it. Swordmon said" Bro, are there more of us?"

He answers" Well there one way to find out!" Thoes 2 went to follow the dots.

Eiji Hino
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowstriker on Thu May 22, 2014 10:30 am

Name:crusher drago
Appearance: a 4ft 9 in teenager. though hi is small and thin he has trained his body so much he can smash a boulder to dust with his bare hands. he was a professional fighter until he retired due to no challenging foes. he has black hair with red highlights all around the edge of it. his hair is long in the back, on his right the hair jets out as one big spike and on his left it has three smaller spikes. he has blue eyes but in the shadows they glow a eerie red able to cause the strongest person to stop in fear.
Personality:crusher is a relaxed teen who likes to make and protect his friends. sometimes he will pull pranks on them but if an enemy hurts or threatens his friends he will get angered and his strength increases immensly. he isn't very smart and easily tricked.

Digimon Partner:a red and black female renamon he calls rena
Digivice: red and black digivice

shadowstriker
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowstriker on Thu May 22, 2014 11:03 am

after retiring crusher went to his locker room to change out of his attire. he went to his computer real quick to check on his vacation bid only to see it was denied. after playing a few games he left his computer open while he went to go change into his civilian clothes cause nobody knows what he really looks like. as he was about to take his hooded vest off his computer gave off a bright flash. as he turned around quickly he saw a red and black renamon standing in front of the computer staring at him. as crusher got into a fighting pose ready for a fight the renamon walked over to him calmly and handed him a digivice. when he touched the digivice it gave off a blinding flash that made crusher shield his eyes. once the flash was gone crusher looked back at the renamon and saw that she smiled and began to introduce itself. "i'm renamon and i'm your digimon. nice to meet you." upon speaking crusher let out a laugh causing and put his hand out and started to speak. " The names crusher! nice to meet you. i'll call you rena. ok?" once hearing that the renamon grabbed the teens hand and shook it starting the new bond of friends. before leaving crusher gave rena a sweatshirt and some pants to hide her from people who might be confused. once they left the locker room and got out onto the street the digivice began to bleep, as crusher brought out the small device he saw three small dots on the screen, renamon then said that there are three others like you that have digimon. "well looks like we're gonna have some fun" as crusher turned around his eyes went into the shadows and glowed red.

shadowstriker
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!