Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Move Into The Light

Move Into The Light

a part of “Move Into The Light”, a fictional universe by Sanarith.

{1x1x1 two male spots OPEN!} A half angel and half demon are attracted to each other when they first spot each other, for seemingly no reason... But when The Hunter turns up, they have to figure out who they are and how to save themselves...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Move Into The Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Move Into The Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 am

Hello all!

This is a 1x1x1, and there are only two spots. This means there WILL be competition, and it's going to be a very hard choice... Please make sure that you are willing to stay active, but please tell us if you need to leave. Your life is more important than this!

Dynamic, interesting characters are more likely to be accepted, so give them secrets, quirks, and keep things from us! It's always interesting to reveal things throughout the roleplay.

Also keep in mind that the Hunter has powers, fully developed ones, and the Half Angel and Half Demon are developing them...Make these powers interesting as they will make the roleplay interesting, and I will also be more likely to accept.

Good luck and I'll see you in the roleplay! :D

~Sana
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatlyīģŋ renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Move Into The Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed May 14, 2014 7:46 am

Sounds interesting, May I please reserve the half-demon? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed May 14, 2014 11:36 am

Hi there!

Of course you can! Just please keep in mind that there may also be other people wanting the space, (I doubt it though, I'm not that good of a writer) and ever since my last RP I wanted to stress this! But thank you for having an interest! I'll edit this right away! :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun May 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Hey everyone!

Ahri is up for you guys to read through! Hope you like her!

~Sana

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Sun May 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Amon is also submitted. Let me know if you want anything changed/added/removed :)
He who has ears to hear, let him hear
For this is a tale of an ancient kind
In the word there lies existence and the word became flesh
And dwelt among us and we saw its glory
Let him hear it who will

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue May 20, 2014 9:52 am

Hey you guys! :D

I'm hoping to get the first post up soon. :D Ryan and Amon look AMAZINGGGG! :D I'm so excited to begin this with you both, it's going to be really really awesome with you guys. Anyways! I'll get writing. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Tue May 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Sweet, looking forward to the post :) I'm pretty excited to start this one.

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed May 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Bewaaaaaaare the wall of text!!!

I'm joking. xD But it is 778 words so far, and I'm not even finished yet. xD If not finished today, then most likely it will be finished tomorrow. :D So yeah! I'm hoping to start it off in the school, just before time stops, if it's okay with you guys? Suggestions are welcome. :-)

Well, first post for now is up. I decided to end it just there so you guys can chip in and then the action can start ;-) xD :P So yeah, enjoy! :D

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Wed May 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Well I, for one, enjoyed that post :)

So I think I'm going to get started on mine tonight, but will let Miyer post in first. Seems like Amon should be the last to be introduced to the story. But I'll have something semi-ready to go either way.

Kai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu May 22, 2014 10:17 am

Oh, I'm glad you liked it! xD

Okay, that's fine. I'll see if she's ready to post when she comes online. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu May 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Online! God I hate exams with a passion I actually started self harming with a compass during my literature... ANYWAY! I will get to work on one but It won't be amazingly long like your one was XD Loved the post btw XD

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu May 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Ohhhh Miyer I hope you are okay! I had literature today as well... Lord of the Flies and Contemporary Poetry today. ANYWAY! I love your post! It was amazing. I'm going to wait for Kai to post before I post again, but believe me, I was itching to post! It doesn't matter how long the post is, it was a good post, I liked it a lot. :-) Wait, no, scratch that, I loved it! :D

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Thu May 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Well, you can at least take some solace in the fact that school won't last forever. Though I do miss those summer breaks.

Feel free to post if you want, San! I got a late evening at work lined up here. I'll try to get my intro finished when I get home tonight, though. Then we can get things rolling.

Kai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat May 24, 2014 3:37 am

Done. Especially seeing as school is over for the half term!

Also, I have some very very good news. I have posted again! Yay! Let's get this show on the road!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun May 25, 2014 11:15 am

Hi again everyone!!! I'm just wondering if you guys are still here... Yeah. I am just wondering! I hope you are all well.

~Sana

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Sun May 25, 2014 11:33 am

Yep, still here :) Just waiting on Miyer's post before I write another one.

Kai
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!