Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

||Eyes Of The Beholder||

||Eyes Of The Beholder||

a part of “||Eyes Of The Beholder||”, a fictional universe by AcerDiamond.

You know those Role play's with Vampires as the main leading species,Well this RP puts a whole new spin to that!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “||Eyes Of The Beholder||”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

||Eyes Of The Beholder||

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcerDiamond on Mon May 26, 2014 7:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "||Eyes Of The Beholder||"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AcerDiamond
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: ||Eyes Of The Beholder||

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon May 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Now this does look interesting! Hmmm, may I use any type of picture so long as it's not a real person/photo?
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcerDiamond on Mon May 26, 2014 8:20 pm

I don't mind. Use whatever picture you like.

AcerDiamond
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon May 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Can I reserve a vampire? This looks really cool.

Oh, and I'm using a real person, hope that's okay?
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon May 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Nice... I'll send in a character later (Vampire role, if that's okay?)... and since everyone's talking bout what type of pics they're using I'll just say I'm using Anime...
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue May 27, 2014 1:27 am

Ahhh, what to make..a human or a vampire? hmmmm, both would be fun in this one...

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnight_refraction on Tue May 27, 2014 4:52 am

Hello! I will be posting a vampire (f) soon. If you need a human, I should be able to make one as well.

midnight_refraction
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Tue May 27, 2014 5:54 am

This sounds cool. :D I'll be making a human female. Also, I'll be using a real person image cus I kind of find it hard to get anime pics that I want. :/

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!