Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Happy Ending

Happy Ending

a part of “Happy Ending”, a fictional universe by CyberGlowfly.

So much for a happy ending...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Happy Ending”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Happy Ending

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Tue May 27, 2014 9:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Happy Ending"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Happy Ending

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Tue May 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello! May I please reserve the human, Jasmine? I'll probably keep Kina Grannis for her, unless something else catches my eye. Maybe she'll have a pet fish- I love fish.
Hello, Sweetie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Tue May 27, 2014 9:53 pm

@Cyber:
Hey there~!

Awesome role play idea, love it! ^=^ So much that I'm stepping out of the box and actually doing a real person RP. (I usually only do anime)

May I reserve Anna please? <3

I'm definitely keeping Emma Stone, she's meh fantasy wifey ;3.

My favorite animal, for sure a white snow leopard~! :)

*EDIT
Favorite Disney Movie: That's impossible... I can't...
-Monster's INC
-Mulan
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Alice in Wonderland
-SO SO SO MANY

Favorite Character: Why do you do dis? WHYYYY?
-Sully
-Ping
-Jack Sparrow
-Mad Hatter
-MEHHHHHH
Last edited by Meow Meow on Tue May 27, 2014 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcerDiamond on Tue May 27, 2014 10:12 pm

d like to reserve Karen Gillen the ariel :3

AcerDiamond
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Tue May 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Whoever takes Ana and Hans, can you pm me so we can talk about their history and have it match up?
Image Image

Dead
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed May 28, 2014 12:03 am

If Ariel is still available, I would love to reserve her.
My favorite Disney film is Pocahontas and my favorite character is also Pocahontas ^^

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed May 28, 2014 10:07 am

Hello, I'd love to reserve FC: Jackson Rathbone- but I must wait two days at the least before handing him in (similar to a post for Hogwarts and the Haster for you, Dead) because I am currently taking final tests and really don't want to lose my conditional offer into my dream school!
In terms of movies, I would say that either Tangled, Bambi, or the Aristocats. Favorite character would probably be in a tie between Wreck-it Ralph and Merida.
Thank you
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Wed May 28, 2014 2:18 pm

Oh, would it be alright if I used Naomi Scott instead of Kina Grannis as my face claim?

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ApocalypticGirl on Fri May 30, 2014 1:01 pm

May I reserve the role of Aladdin?

ApocalypticGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!