Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Red String

The Red String

a part of “The Red String”, a fictional universe by Luna Delta.

A group of kids lose contact with each other, but what happens when Fate just so happens to bring them back together again?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Red String”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Red String

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:33 pm

Welcome to "The Red String"!

Please, if you have any questions feel free to address me through anyway you find comfortable. You can also contact me through the Co-GMs Ever and Meow Meow! None of us bite at all! The only thing I'd like to ask is that you stay committed! Ever helped me out a bunch figuring out how badly we could tangle the red strings, so don't let us down okay? ^^

Last edited by Luna Delta on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Red String

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Hey there! May I possibly reserve the Aspiring Hairdresser?

Edit: Almost forgot. The last Anime I watched was Attack On Titian and color code here: ea8ec3
Last edited by ShykKedid on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief,
because there will be so much to look forward to."
- Donnie Darko
28:06:42:12

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:55 pm

@ShykKedid - Unfortunately, I think you're missing something. ^^;
Last edited by Luna Delta on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Hello :3 I'd love to reserve The Swim Team Captain and the Bookworm, please! And the last anime I watched was either Black Butler or Deathnote. I'm not sure which XD

For the Swimmer, I'll use 397FBD and for the Bookworm I'll use 2DA814
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:58 pm

@Lorawr- Reserved! <3

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Sorry bout that, I added it in. ^^'

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:05 pm

@ShykKedid - Alrighty, it's reserved!

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Hello there, may I pretty please reserve the tom boy? ^ ^

The last anime I watched was Kill la Kill.

For the color, I think I will be using #a33124

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Yup yup! Reserved!

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello! I was wondering if I could reserve the Player? O3O

The last anime I watched was Black Bullet I think.

I'll probably be using the color #BF0000 if that's possible.

Thank you~ uwu.

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:02 pm

@Cielo-drago

Reserved~<3

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:00 am

Hi there. If I may I'd like to reserve the Leader please :)

Last anime I watched was Kino's Journey and seeing as I'm on my phone I will have to get the hex code later.

Quick question about face claims though. I saw you already had gifs for the face claims, and I may use Luka anyway but if I find another face claim that I'd prefer to use would it be alright to use it?

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 am

@BespectacledBeauty - Yup, reserved.

As for another face claim, it would be preferred you use Luka, but if you do find someone else, just run it by one us (us being the other co gms) and it'll be fine. ^^

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:43 am

@Luna
Thanks for reserving!

And I've decided that I'm going to use Luka after all, so no worries there, but thanks for the answer anyway :)

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JellynPB on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:27 pm

Awww man I wish there were more spots open T_T.

JellynPB
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know I hope to have this roleplay up and running by Sunday, at the very latest. So, if you can submit your W.I.Ps and finish them, and if you can't please PM me, Ever, or Meow Meow. ^^ As of right now, the Aspiring Hairdresser just reopened as well. ^^

Right now, what's on the agenda is to have a Setting section, as well as a reaction gif section and than we have the relationship andddd the master color code post x3

Edit: Ignore the slashed section~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:16 am

Ahh why must 98% of Luka gifs be in black and white?! ><

Anywho, I'm working on adding the pictures to my character profile right now, then tomorrow I'll focus on filling out the information. May add some stuff tonight. Depends on how tired I am o....o

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:56 am

They all have to be in black and white. That's what makes them dramatic. ;3

On another note, get your characters finished up boys and gals~! We shall be beginning soon. >:D And we want to know what we're working with don't we? If you have any questions or need any help. Feel free to ask me. I always seem to be around. owo

Also I just thought I had to share this. For some reason this made me laugh super hard.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!