Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lost Heaven

Lost Heaven

a part of “Lost Heaven”, a fictional universe by Citadel.

The sky opened, and the world ended... Sand, ash... the dead... our home became a graveyard. Lost Haven sleeps ahead of you, its nightmares filled with storms and echoes. Find your own path. New Heaven awaits.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lost Heaven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Lost Heaven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lost Heaven"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Citadel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Lost Heaven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:58 am

Hey thsi looks pretty interesting. I'll make a character for now but she might be WIP until I get home from school if I decide to change/add to her
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BDMystic on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:41 am

You have piqued my interest, what with your apocalyptic setting and all. I shall be submitting a character within the next few days.
Last edited by BDMystic on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illegitimi non Carborundum

BDMystic
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantastical-Ducks on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:29 am

This rp is going to be awesome I will most certainly be joining.

Who knows might even make a brother sister pair THOSE are always fun~
Fear not the serpent under your rose.
Fear the people plotting under your nose.

For the serpent has no quarrel with you.
But the same cant be said for the people like you.

Fantastical-Ducks
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:08 am

Submitted! Hope my character gets through.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:18 pm

Sumbitted my character! Any problems just let me know. ~

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Alright, so far all characters that have been submitted have been accepted. I will wait til tomorrow night before starting the roleplay, but characters can be submitted up until the end of the first act.

Citadel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:05 pm

I've made a start on a character and I'm submitting her tomorrow!
~Certified Cool Kid~ B)

pipzel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:06 pm

This looks really interesting ill post a character whenever I can.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Alright, intro post is up. If you have any questions, just ask.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Posted.

Hope it’s alright. Any problems just let me know and I can edit it. ~

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Wait um, is this something like a desert?

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Yeah, most agree that should the world turn barren, it would likely take the form of a desert. A good example of how the world looks now would be this

A lot of rock, and a lot of sand. Which is why food and water is so sparse.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:36 am

Can you eat the monsters? I posted, but tell me if I should make her a little less sadistic.

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:21 am

So everyone seems to be meeting at this gas place. I'm assuming the idea is that all the characters meet and travel to the New Heaven together?

pipzel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:22 pm

@Moahi

I guess you could eat the monsters, but I wouldn't count on them tasting very good. Its fine to make her sadistic, but understand that she just can't be the ultimate badass who can kill whatever comes her way.

@Pipzel

That wasn't the original intent, but if that's what happens, so be it. It wouldn't be a roleplay if things didn't change.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:52 am

Well I was thinking Yuuta, Amelia and Noah could travel together, or perhap Amelia and the siblings. I don't know who she would group with tbh, but I guess whoever asks her first. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:38 pm

This story is dying... Sadly I can't really decide on what to do right now so its up to you, Noah :P

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:54 am

I’ve been waiting on a post for Thomas, or the siblings. Since I figured one of them were to post next. :/

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:33 pm

Working on it. Having a hell of a time trying to stay logged in on the site (Or even getting the site to load for that matter). I'll try again tomorrow, then if it continues past that I'll e-mail an admin.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!