Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Uninstall

Uninstall

a part of “Uninstall”, a fictional universe by urgoddessyvie.

You're given a second chance at life, but not for long.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Uninstall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Uninstall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urgoddessyvie on Sat May 31, 2014 12:14 am

Death. Everyone fears death. There is an uncertainty of what happens after life leaves your body. Will your souls ascend to some form of paradise? Will you be reincarnated in the form of an animal? Or will you simply fall into an abyss of nothingness? Questions without answers. There is no certain answer about an afterlife... Or it was until the Project began. Dr. Aldous Sparks was a man held in high reverie for his great triumpths in the field of science. He was a genius, or even referred to by some as a god. It was because he did it. He did the seemingly impossible. He gave an answer - an answer in the form of a microchip. Said microchip would be implanted in the brain stem of a recently deceased body and it allowed them a second chance at life where they were swifter, stronger, and smarter. Dr. Sparks created not only an answer to death, but also what could possibly be the image of a perfect human.

Of course, there are people who did not think that Dr. Sparks was doing the right thing. A group of people who discovered the Project thought that it was unnatural, immoral, and unethical. They called themselves The Order. They believed that Dr. Sparks was playing God and it was not something they would allow, so they did everything in their power to expose the tomfoolery that is the Project. They were ridiculed, of course, as the government was on Dr. Spark's side and labelled The Order as nothing more than a bunch of religious freaks. They weren't, and they knew that the fight was far from over.

The Order did the only thing they could think of. They hunted down the SPARKS and ripped out their microchips, thinking that they were freeing them of their monstrous existence. After seeing many of his experiments be annihilated, Dr. Sparks went into hiding and began a project that he thought could save the SPARKS from The Order. While he did so, The Order grew more and more powerful and more SPARKS died. Now their number stands at a mere seven and they need to work together to ensure their survival. But The Order is powerful, and they've tracked the last seven down to their hideout in small town Arcstone. A small town, two warring sides, a fight for survival and belief. Will there be a winner?

Erin McCutchen | 25 | Experiment #429Z24 | FC: Olivia Wilde | Taken by me
Name | Age | Experiment #324R09 | FC: Jordan Gavaris | Reserved by
Name | Age | Experiment #912B33 | FC: Krystal Jung | Reserved by
Name | Age | Experiment #689Z53 | FC: Sebastian Stan | Reserved by
Name | Age | Experiment #604D54 | FC: Tatiana Maslany | Reserved by
Name | Age | Experiment #100A01 | FC: Johnny Depp | Reserved by
Name | Age | Experiment #228D45 | FC: Kathryn Prescott | Reserved by

Name | Age | Leader | FC: Lana Parrilla | Reserved by
Name | Age | Second-in-Command | FC: Charles Michael Davis | Reserved by
Name | Age | Researcher | FC: Emily Bett Rickards | Reserved by
Name | Age | Hunter #1 | FC: Meghan Ory | Reserved by ShrimpMayo
Name | Age | Hunter #2 | FC: Jack O'Connell | Reserved by
What are you saying? Beth Childs isn't dead! She's alive, alive I say!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

urgoddessyvie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Uninstall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beauty-in-chaos on Sat May 31, 2014 8:00 am

This sounds interesting. Could I reserve FC:Tatiana Maslany ? :)
"If we want to embrace life, we also have to embrace chaos."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

beauty-in-chaos
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Sat May 31, 2014 8:40 am

Could I reserve FC: Jordan Gavaris~?

SkinChic
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urgoddessyvie on Sat May 31, 2014 9:24 am

Will do, lovelies.

urgoddessyvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urgoddessyvie on Sat May 31, 2014 2:34 pm

Btw added two new roles just to balance things out. :) Hope we get some for them.
Name | Age | Hunter #3 | FC: Sam Claflin | Reserved by
Name | Age | Hunter #4 | FC: Zachary Quinto | Reserved by

urgoddessyvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat May 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Could I reserve Kathryn Prescott please? Will get to writing up the charact ASAP :)
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sat May 31, 2014 10:15 pm

May I reserve:

Name | Age | Experiment #228D45 | FC: Kathryn Prescott

Thank you~!
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urgoddessyvie on Sat May 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Aww squeekey got first. If you'd want, CyberGlowfly, you can take someone else.

urgoddessyvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sat May 31, 2014 11:15 pm

We could always compete because I have already finished Abigail and I don't like doing work for nothing.

Here she is by the way.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat May 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Cyber can takee her, her character looks way better then anything I could come up with ^^'

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urgoddessyvie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:22 am

Wow, I love her history! Amazing.
Squeekey wrote:Cyber can takee her, her character looks way better then anything I could come up with ^^'

You wanna take someone else, love?

urgoddessyvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:14 pm

May I reserve FC: Charles Michael Davis possibly? There's a need for more The Order peeps 00

Heolstor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urgoddessyvie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Heolstor wrote:May I reserve FC: Charles Michael Davis possibly? There's a need for more The Order peeps 00

Preach.
The Order people are awesome too. On a side note, I kinda thought about giving The Order people positions in the town, like the Lana fc can be mayor or whatnot. What say you, bae?

urgoddessyvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leCupcake on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Wow, this looks really cool. Can I reserve FC: Krystal Jung?

Also, was that a Once Upon A Time reference you just made?

leCupcake
Member for 10 years
Author Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:13 pm

May I reserve Johnny Depp?

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urgoddessyvie on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Done for both of you. And yes, yes it was.

urgoddessyvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:49 am

urgoddessyvie wrote:Preach.
The Order people are awesome too. On a side note, I kinda thought about giving The Order people positions in the town, like the Lana fc can be mayor or whatnot. What say you, bae?

I think that's a good idea. Having the Order people to be part of the government makes it easier to move around.

Heolstor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:00 am

She is having trouble with the login and has asked me to say:
"Government and police! The experiments will have no place to hide!"

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KAMelody on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:50 am

Can I reserve faceclaim Emily Bett Rickards please? Thank you.

KAMelody
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!