Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Dragon Academy

The Dragon Academy

a part of “The Dragon Academy”, a fictional universe by ShrimpMayo.

You just got accepted to Berk's Dragon Academy. Can you handle your own dragon?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dragon Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Dragon Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:29 am

http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/w ... ragon_Wiki

|| P L O T ||
Set fifty years after the dragons became commonplace as pets in Berk. It's been relatively peaceful in Berk and no huge threat has made itself known... Yet. News about the Dragon Academy in Berk has spread towards all four corners of the world and has attracted many aspiring young warriors to try their hand at taming their very own dragon. They say that a bond between dragon and trainer is eternal, and the Dragon Academy has been built to fortify that bond. Whether it be for fighting or just general company, dragons are good for it. Everyone wants one, but only a few can handle the responsibility.

The Dragon Academy is currently headed by Banshee and her dragon. They're one of the bests in their field and they're the teachers everyone wanted to learn from. They can teach you all the secrets to training a dragon and harnessing their full potential. They can make you great. They can make you powerful. But they're choosy and they only take the elite under their tutelage. Are you one of them?

R O L E S
Banshee | Dragon Academy Leader | Sonar | Taken by me
Name | Dragon Acadey Teacher | Dragon | Open
Name | Student #1 | Dragon | Open
Name | Student #2 | Dragon | Open
Name | Student #3 | Dragon | Open
More to be added

The Towns
ÂģBerk = Situated to the north, their architecture is mostly medieval and their climate is almost always cold. The Dragon Academy can be found here. They are home to balanced warriors.
ÂģGrim = Situated to the south, their architecture is mostly Victorian and their climate is somewhat similar to Berk's, if not a bit colder. They are home to some of the strongest warriors.
ÂģFinis = Situated to the west, their architecture is mostly modern and their climate is balanced. They are home to some of the smartest warriors.
ÂģNilo = Situated to the east, their architecture is mostly pre-medieval and their climate is tropical. They are the least involved with dragons.
ÂģUvio= Situated in the center of the map, their architecture is a mix between modern and medieval and their climate is balanced. They are home to the royals.

Code: Select all
[center]
[color=color][b][size=300] || NAME || [/size][/b][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[color=color][i]Quote[/i][/color]
[hr][/hr] [hr][/hr]
[img]image here[/img]
[hr][/hr] [hr][/hr]
[b]|| Name ||[/b]

[b]|| Age ||[/b]

[b]|| Gender ||[/b]

[b]|| Origin ||[/b]
(Town where they're from)

[b]|| Sexuality ||[/b]

[b]|| Role ||[/b]

[b]|| Face Claim ||[/b]

[hr][/hr] [hr][/hr]
[left][img][/img][/left]
[b]|| Hair Color ||[/b]

[b]|| Eye Color ||[/b]

[b]|| Skin Tone ||[/b]

[b]|| Height ||[/b]

[b]|| Weight ||[/b]

[b]|| Identifying Marks ||[/b]

[hr][/hr] [hr][/hr]
[right][img][/img][/right]
[b]|| Primary Weapon ||[/b]

[b]|| Second Weapon ||[/b]

[b]|| Strengths ||[/b]

[b]|| Weaknesses ||[/b]

[hr][/hr] [hr][/hr]
[size=250][b]D R A G O N[/b][/size]
[img]Please take a dragon from HTTYD[/img]
[b]|| Name ||[/b]

[b]|| Gender ||[/b]

[b]|| Type ||[/b]

[b]|| Identifying Features ||[/b]

[b]|| Personality ||[/b]

[b]|| History with owner ||[/b]

[hr][/hr] [hr][/hr]
[b]|| Personality ||[/b]

[b]|| Biography ||[/b]

[hr][/hr] [hr][/hr]
[img][/img]
[color=color][i]Quote[/i][/color]
[/center]

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Dragon Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:38 am

HAy! I was wondering if it was cool for me to reserve a student???

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:02 am

Absolutely!

Also shoutout. The "Type" under Dragon is what kind of dragon the dragon is. Is it a monstrous nightmare? whispering death? whatnot.

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Can I reserve a student as well?

Hey there, Miy. ^-^

And I hate to be that person but her dragon would probably end up being a Nightfury.

Thanks!
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gyrfledgeling on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Hey!

I was wondering if I could reserve a student. I'm cool with a female or male, whatever balances out the odds in the end.

For dragon I would go with a Frightmare (one of my personal favorites)

I'm so glad someone thought of a HTTYD rp. I even considered making one at some point ^^

-Fledge

Gyrfledgeling
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:11 am

Sorry to get back to you guys so late. I've been having login troubles.

Sure you guys can have characters. I for one would love to see a Night Fury here.

On a side note, can we keep to HTTYD tradition when making character names? Thank you.

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yumenikki on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:41 pm

i'd like to reserve a character! â™Ĩ
also my dragon would be a night fury because i can't deny the fave haha.

yumenikki
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:58 am

Aww bae. A night fury is extremely rare so it would be unbelievable if there were two who managed to tame them. Sorry.

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yumenikki on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:15 pm

oh.
sorry i guess i just misunderstood what you meant when you said "Sure you guys can have characters. I for one would love to see a Night Fury here."
it sounded like you wanted a night fury. you literally said you wanted a night fury.
i'm sorry but what did you mean by this?

edit: i understand now. sorry for the misunderstanding lol
Last edited by yumenikki on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yumenikki
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImADuck on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:49 pm

i think that what she ment is that someone else(Starlight77) allready said he gonna use night fury and since night fury is a rare dragon having two of them in the same class/school isnt believable

but im new to this so i might be wrong and dumb but thats just what i understood

ImADuck
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:58 pm

@ImADuck, I'm a she, btw. ^3^

And I've finally finished my character! I hope you like her.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImADuck on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:44 am

Starlight77 wrote:@ImADuck, I'm a she, btw. ^3^

And I've finally finished my character! I hope you like her.

well he is she in my first language so i wasnt wrong :D

nice charcater wish i could make mine half as good

ImADuck
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Just wondering out loud here, but when do you think we're going to start?

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:52 am

GUYS my college classes will be starting soon and I won't be on here a lot but I want this rp to start already, so this is a go signal for you guys to begin posting.

This will be the setting: It's your character's first day in the Dragon Academy. Where are they and what are they doing thirty minutes before the classes begins?

Happy roleplaying!

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sentry Jockey on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Yo yo yo! Whats up everyone? I am hoping to join this thread as a student, ride on a Boneknapper, if thats alright?

Sentry Jockey
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:41 am

Hi! I posted a character, please approve it, and tell me when we get started! ^.^

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!