Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Club Byron

Club Byron

a part of “Club Byron”, a fictional universe by OtherThanMe.

After 8 PM, the sun goes down, the bar opens, the amps get turned up, and the deceit ensues. Welcome to Club Byron.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Club Byron”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Club Byron

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Club Byron"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Wouldn't you like to know?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Club Byron

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Could I please place a reservation on FC: Johnathan Rhys Meyers/Mr. James? I understand people can still compete for the role, of course. Quick question: why does he have the asterisk next to his name? Just to denote that he partially owns the club?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:01 pm

There's one next to Mrs. James as well. It was just to mark them together. Of course you can reserve! I'll mark you in!

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:31 am

Hi I was wondering whether I could reserve FC: Aaron Taylor-Johnson/ the Drummer?

My favorite song is my heart will go on from titanic :)

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:47 am

Yes you may! The Drummer has now been reserved by mermaidlegend!

And such a beautiful, but sad choice for a song!

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:08 am

I will be posting The Authority: Mrs. Smith in a little while, this way if you want an example (cause I know I always do!) than you can have it! :)

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:41 am

Ignore this, please
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Hmm, can I reserve the waitress

and my favorite song...hmm I haven't really been listening to much music lately, so I am going to go with Stronger by Mandisa. I will sing to that if I hear it on the radio.
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Of course you can! Thank you!

Please remember that reservations only last 48 hours and then I'll take them down!

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silentawakening on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:48 pm

My favorite song right now is promises by nero

silentawakening
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:54 pm

I promise I'm working on Mr. James, but I'm just waiting to write his history because I don't know what you have in mind for Mrs. James's history, and I don't want to contradict that.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Don't worry about it! Write what you want and I'll wait, I'd like to see what you have in mind!

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Alrighty! Did you have anything in mind for how they met or for when they opened the club?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:15 am

Well I suppose Mr. James could have always been some sort of business man, and Mrs. James met him at a correspondance party and they proceeded to charm their way into eachothers lives for power. Opening the club was simply a way for them to climb their way to the top of the corporate latter, with bribes for memberships and secrets.

Hows that?

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:56 am

May I reserve the bartender?

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Of course! Reserved for you! Character sheets are expected within 48 hours!

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:35 pm

That sounds awesome! He's coming along very well :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Great! I can't wait to see! :)

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Hey just wanted to know if you knew when you wanted to start.

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!