Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Can love save you?

Can love save you?

a part of “Can love save you?”, a fictional universe by Whispering-Winds.

Four girls have lived a hard life, tragic events happened one after the other, depression took over, they are all best friends, and when they catch the attention of four boys will the boys stick with them through ups and downs or will they leave?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Can love save you?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Can love save you?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispering-Winds on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Can love save you?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whispering-Winds
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Re: Can love save you?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:49 am

Can I reserve Lily Collins?
this roleplay really looks interesting

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:16 am

Can I reserve two characters?

Boy 4:Jamie Cambell Bower
And Girl 4:Nina Dobrev

and Can I change the FCs?

BooBoo Stewart for Boy 4 and BoA Kwon for Girl 4

I want them to be siblings if that's okay?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:45 am

Can I reserve girl three please? :)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:03 am

I was going to reserve girl 2 but, someone was faster than me. Actually... all the girls has been reserved. o.o That was fast. Oh well, maybe next time.

I wish you luck for your rp. It seems really interesting.
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:59 am

I was going to reserve Nina, I don't know if what your plans are on Fcs but if you decide to keep Nina I would love to reserve her, even if she has a different back story.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like to reserve boy 4 if Malice hasn't already (just checking since Jamie Campbell Bower is boy 3)

If boy 4 is taken, I will reserve boy 1.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello! Could I reserve girl three please? :)
Wouldn't you like to know?

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Oh! Looks like she was already asked for...could one still apply for her even if she is reserved?

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispering-Winds on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Okay so:
mermaidlegend- has Reserved Lily Collins- Feel free to make her Profile
MaliceInWonderland- Has reserved Boy four and Girl four (Its fine if they are siblings)-Feel free to make their Profiles
Horseygirl- Has reserved girl 3 (Feel free to make her profile)
Tusho Ka- Has reserved boy 1 (Boy 4 was taken sorry)-Feel free to make his profile
And I have Girl one I will start her Profile now

Characters left:
Boy 3 is the only character left, if anyone would like to take him feel free

PS:
Sorry the reply took so long I just drove back from my condo and I'm sick DX

Whispering-Winds
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispering-Winds on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:07 pm

And boy 2 is open as well if anyone wants to take him

Whispering-Winds
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:14 pm

I would like to reserve boy 2, Please! I'll try to get a WIP up shortly, but may not be able to complete until Friday.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:34 am

I'll reserve boy three if you don't mind. Thanks! Hope you feel better.

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GunsInPockets on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:26 am

May I reserve boy 2
You keep mason jars full of stars in the freezer and scoops of sunlight in bowls on the counter just in case they come home.
The stars get freezer burn and the sunlight rots.
They're not coming back.
Please come back.

GunsInPockets
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi Whispering Winds,
Could you do me a favor and delete my character from the roleplay? I will re-submit the same character, but I didn't put in the avatar when I first saved, and apparently I am not able to add it afterwards. Now it looks sloppy :-s

Sorry 'bout being OCD

Edit: Never mind, it seems like it finally worked

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Did you get my character sheet for boy 2? Thanks!

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Colin is finally finished, sorry it took so long.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!