Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Insignia | The Rivalry Rebellion

Insignia | The Rivalry Rebellion

a part of “Insignia | The Rivalry Rebellion”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

Two werewolf packs who have had bad blood between them for years are attending college, forced to join together and create one pack. While both packs are slowly learning to warm up to one another, the humans in the area are learning their fragile secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insignia | The Rivalry Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Insignia | The Rivalry Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Sure, that sounds nice. Are they all living on campus?

Because, and this is just me brainstorming, but it would be interesting if perhaps they weren't and the elder pack members of both packs decided to place them all in the same apartment. We can roommate off, perhaps it'll be slightly uneven for now, but it would showcase the drama and how they are seriously not getting along.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infernotech on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Never mind. Thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Infernotech
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:02 am

@Girl: Get out of my head! Haha.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:51 am

@Dumisa, NEVER!! Don't you know I'm a telepath?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:43 am

@Girl: >.< I've already too much of those in my life already. D:

@Everyone: I plan on starting the roleplay sometime today. Would everyone be okay with that or do anyone need more time?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:16 am

Sure, Im down

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:09 pm

SORRY FOR THE DELAY ON MY PART!!! I'll get right to my CS. I've been out all week and been at the beach since I'm on vacation for this week in Florida. I wasn't on much yesterday because I burned my legs something fierce, but I'll get to work right away!! Thanks for the reservation Dumisa!!! You're the best!!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:22 pm

I'm fine with starting... You still haven't done a character though so I don't know what to go off of for Ryan's sister.
ImageImage

Wispy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:25 pm

@Wispy: Finishing her up now. :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Sooooo, anybody here? :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:40 am

Hey Dumisa, I'm sorry that my CS never fully got done, but I'm still working on it. I was just wondering if it would be okay with you if I put up a short post while I work on her CS. I just don't want this to fizzle out. I'm still working on Evani's CS though and it'll be done today.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:45 am

@Lost: A short post will be fine and I don't want this to fizzle out either. :(

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:50 am

I'm stay here to the very end of this RP if I can help it. I'm just really busy, and problems aren't really helping. But I'll post as soon as I can!! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Sorry for coming late to the party. My grandmother is still very much sick and so I needed to spend some time with her and check on her. Whipping something up now :)

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Sorry for my lack of posting!! I just got back home yesterday and now I'll have my brother and his two kids up for a few days. So as soon as they leave, I'll get another post up!! Thank you all for posting and thank you all for your patience on my part!! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!