Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Undead Exorcists

Undead Exorcists

a part of “Undead Exorcists”, a fictional universe by Citadel.

Reboot of a roleplay that I really want to work. Original roleplay with dark themes and humor designed to be fun and character-driven more than anything else.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Undead Exorcists”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Undead Exorcists

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:19 pm

Going to give Thunderf00t and Cha-kun until tomorrow around 4 est. If their CS are not in by then I'm going to go ahead and start the roleplay. They will still be able to sumbit their characters as I doubt we'll get too far ahead before they do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Citadel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driton on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Hello, if there's still room for one more I'd like to join. I have a character partially written already, I should be able to submit him in a couple hours. The character is a good monster, one with an interesting background.

EDIT: I did have a couple quick questions actually. Is the current year 2014 in the RP? And also, when a witch or sorcerer creates an undead exorcist, is the exorcist bound to them in any way other than the fact that that witch/sorcerer can kill them? Or do they pretty much act independently and go do things however they want and with whoever they want?
Last edited by Driton on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Driton
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:41 pm

@Driton

Yes, you can still join. The roleplay is occurring in the year 2014. And exorcists are able to act independently and are not bound by the Witch by anything else than the witch might kill them if they leave. Generally exorcists don't have anywhere to go once they are brought back, and as such often feel indebted to the Witch as well. But, nothing keeps them from leaving, other than the wraith of a vengeful spellcaster.

Citadel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driton on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Cool, thanks for the reply. I'm rushing to get my character done, should be submitted in 10-20 minutes, though it probably won't have the human form appearance in yet, the rest should be done.

EDIT: Character submitted! Minus the human form description and picture. I'll get right to work on that part now!

EDIT again: Okay, added human appearance now! *waits nervously to find out if character gets approved*
Last edited by Driton on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Driton
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Cool.

On another note, I posted so the roleplay is officially open for business.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:32 am

Welp, Posted! Let me know if anything needs changed. =)
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Okay I am very, very sorry for having to do this but I will have to drop out of this role play of yours:P I wish you the best of luck and once again I sincerely apologize for my sudden drop out>.<
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Damn, well okay.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Finally finished a collab post, so now Driton and I are up to date with Lillith and them. =D

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:19 pm

Alright, as soon as everyone is at the bar, I'll move onto the next bit of the story. If my last post was hard to read toward the end, I do apologize. I'll be changing the color of Rolan and Asther dialogue the next time they are involved in the story.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:45 pm

So, who still needs to get to the bar?

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driton on Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:38 pm

It looks like InfernalWolf isn't planning to participate in this RP.

Also, Soul_Alchemist never had their character actually arrive at the bar.

Driton
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Waiting on Soul_Alchemist. I'll shoot him a pm.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Back, sorry, was gone for a bit. Trying to catch up now.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Np, Soul. I am still here and ready for the next part of the story, unless you want us all to post just in the bar or something?

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:04 pm

I got the next part posted. I covered quite a bit and basically broke us into two groups so events can go in a certain direction. If anyone has any questions, just ask here in the OOC.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driton on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 pm

@Citadel
Cool, sounds good to me. One question though. Anything we (slcam, cha-kun and myself) should know about the cathedral and its occupants for the sake of plot? Or should we pretty much take creative initiative on that?

Also, I'll note that, for those of us in the USA, yesterday was Independence day and the celebrations from that can often last a few days after, so people may be missing or slow to post for a few days yet. Just wanted to put that out.

One more thing. cha-kun hasn't logged in since the 25th (10 days ago). I don't know if that means they have disappeared or if they have simply been checking on things without logging in. Just something to note in case they don't return, don't post in such a way that holds up your character if cha-kun doesn't come back. I imagine we've all been down that road before.

Driton
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Citadel on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:30 am

@Driton

You will run into Shepherds that I will control at first, but you guys will have control for the actual fighting portion of the event. Focus your posts on arriving and scoping out the Cathedral and our get the other stuff initiated. Keep in mind, Shepherds are on another level compared to most of the monsters, so post with that in mind.

As far as the other issue is concerned, I will message him and find out whats going on. If he doesn't respond by Monday, I will take control of his character and use it for other purposes within the roleplay.

Citadel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:22 am

Finally Posteded! Sorry that took so long.

This should get interesting pretty fast, as long as people are still willing to post.

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:59 am

Hey, I noticed that you were giving this RP another shot and I was wondering if I should give it another shot too if you're okay with that :p Not sure if you remember me though haha ^^

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!