Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bedtime Stories

Bedtime Stories

a part of “Bedtime Stories”, a fictional universe by Wispy.

[ Info Inside ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bedtime Stories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bedtime Stories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bedtime Stories"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wispy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Bedtime Stories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:04 pm

May I please reserve the face claim: Bella Thorne

And my favorite fairy tale would have to be Robin Hood/Peter Pan... Its too hard to chose! XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Froggiepril on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Can I reserve Red? =) (My fav fairytale would have to be a Norwegian one called "de tre bukkene bruse"

Froggiepril
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:28 pm

May I reserve FC Emma Watson? :) - Favourite? Easy Peter Pan! :D
Last edited by phoenix_lynx on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:28 pm

@Wispy: May I please reserve the FC: Boo Boo Stewart?

Also, I can't just choose one fairy tale because I love them all. D':

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:31 pm

May I reserve FC Nina Dobrev~?
I <3 Hansel & Gretel~! x3 Me and my twin even played them in a middle school play.
Last edited by SkinChic on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SkinChic
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Are faceclaims change able? If so would I be able to change the Fairy Godmother FC to Katie Cassidy? If not may I just reserve Emma Watson?

My favorite fairytale wound have to be German fable Schneeweißchen und Rosenrot (Snow White and Rose Red). ^^ It's basically a German version of Snow White from what I remember
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:28 pm

@All

All have been reserved! Can't wait to see the character sheets. I'll post one right her that I like which is made by our lovely Luna Delta here.

Which you can find here roleplay/the-opressors-and-the-monsters

@Luna Delta

Yes, and I have changed the FC. Thank you.

Wispy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:41 pm

May I reserve Captain Hook?

My fav fairy tale would be... Peter Pan.... and Beauty and The Beast, of course. :D

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Thank you. I'll get started tomorrow seeing as it's late here. ^~^

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Sorry to be a nuisance but could you go ahead and un-reserve the role I had reserved earlier~? Again, sorry. ^_^''

SkinChic
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:16 pm

So I've sent in my character sheet, still a WIP but hopefully you like her! :3

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:14 am

Can I reserve a daughter of Belle and the Beast? Or maybe, Ariel and Eric? Thanks.
My favorite fairy tale is the Twelve Dancing Princesses. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 am

Hi I was wondering whether I could reserve Snow White and James's Son but change his FC to Freddie Stroma?
and add another daughter with the FC Elle Fanning as the daughter of Alice
Please :) and lastly my favorite fairy tale is The Nut Cracker

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:28 pm

@Felilla
Are you talking about 'Disney' Beauty and the Beast or OUAT beauty and the beast? I would have to clarify.

@mermaidlegend
You may reserve him with Freddie Stroma. Also, for the Elle Fanning daughter thing I would need her father as well, not just her mother.

Wispy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:39 pm

I would assume Disney, since that's what some of these are based off of, but I'm fine with the original version; I like them both.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:29 pm

@Felilla
It's quite different. See in Disney the beast is a prince, as you will see below.

But in OUAT, the 'beast' is another character from a different story who is known as Rumpelstiltskin who is show below.

Also, Belle and him are canon as shown below.
Last edited by Wispy on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wispy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Disney then, if that's alright...

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:40 pm

@Felilla
Alright. I need a FC and a description of what happened before she was gathered with the other children like what is under every character on the front page.

Wispy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:26 pm

She is the daughter of Belle and the Beast, with her father's temper and impatience and her mother's intelligence and kindness. She possesses no magical ability, but has a wit and a knack for inventing that can get her out of almost any situation. Before uniting with the other children, the young princess lived a happy life with her parents at their castle. One night, Belle awoke her daughter and led her out of the castle, where they met a woman called "the Enchantress". At this point, the young girl was still tired and somewhat delirious, so she had no idea what was going on. The Enchantress took her away and she woke up in Snow and James' castle.
FC: Sarah Hyland

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!