Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Forgotten Myths

Forgotten Myths

a part of “Forgotten Myths”, a fictional universe by Pantheran.

A small town deep in the forest called Veraloia: a safe haven to the few mythical creatures that still exist. Many races have become extinct when humans have destroyed the forests and the seas. But what will happen, when rumors start to spread?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forgotten Myths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Forgotten Myths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Whew, I'm glad to see this roleplay has started again. :P

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:34 am

Started again? Can't say it really ended at some point xD I just had my graduation party and organizing that took my time. But of course this rp is still going as long as all of you are interested and writing ^^
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:15 am

Where is everyone and is anyone going to post?

In case you're not interested anymore, please let me know. If there's several dropping out (although I hope there's not) I try to find more writers and either continue from now on or restart this.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:33 am

Heads up everyone!

Due the lack of of posting and writers who I assume aren't interested anymore (I say assume, because no one hasn't been answering my last OOC post and I was too lazy to send PMs though I'm going to do that later today) I will freeze the posting. I'm waiting three days and if I don't hear anything from you by Wednesday, I open your character role again.

I also post to Roleplayers wanted thread tomorrow. Hopefully we get some active writers and a fresh start for the rp :)

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:12 am

Well I personally haven't been posting because I have nothing to post, nobody is reacting to the Dwarven messengers so there isn't much to do.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrontierKnight on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:40 am

As claw said that's the main problem here really, there's no real direction for us all to post. If we're all just allowed to get on with it ourselves we will fizzle out of ideas pretty soon.

Maybe if there was some sort of plot for our characters to react to and be taken through the RP can continue. But as it stands now everyone's just trying to make their own conflicts, which is also tough if most of us are practically on the same side.

I'm just giving my honest opinion here, because if you do open up the RP to new roles, it'll end up pretty much the same way. I joined this RP because I liked the idea and it's not like I want it to fail but if we don't have some degree of a plot or direction to follow it could. I can tell you're passionate about this RP Pantheran, and I will offer my help if you do want to create a storyline or something. Hope this helps.

FrontierKnight
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:56 am

I agree with FrontierKnight completely. Along with Claw. I haven't been posting as there is no reasonto, the posts would simply be boring pieces of shit explaining Jodhal wondering through the forest.

However, creating a storyline and some kind of event/plot would be a perfect way to bring characters together and to get some more activity going on in the RP. I can help with those kind of developments, I love coming up with events and plots :D

Weilacca
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:03 am

Thanks guys. I'm glad to hear you're not dropping out ^^ I know not everyone can post or have a reason to post. That's how it goes in every rp every now and then.

The reason I haven't come up with bigger events since honestly, I haven't had time to think any. I have been running around from place to place the last two weeks. And I can't relax before Wednesday it seems. ((Did someone call this summer holiday?))

I actually had a plot but the characters I kind of needed for that...well...the writers haven't been on site after I started posting. The current lack of "evil" characters is a problem. And because of my "Go there, do that" rushing, I wasn't able to take a second character either. But now when I know this rp isn't dying I probably will and try to get this properly started again :D

And if you want you can always PM me, send some ideas :) I'm pretty easygoing, of course I have certain things I don't allow, in order to keep my original idea alive. Changing the rp isn't necessarily bad but I don't want the whole plot just vanish xD

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:06 am

HEY ERE'BODY. I'm back, I know "Dak, it's been like forever where have you been o3o" But I'm here again, back from a mission trip in honduras. Anyways.... back to business
Dak'nahlan

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:17 am

Awesome! And welcome back ^^

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:53 am

I'm kind of stuck here... Until Weliaca posts something... Help ppl?

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:54 am

I was kinda waiting for you to make a post, Moahi. :P
Since Jodhal is simply assuming that yer character will return, they're waiting for something in the spot when we first saw eachother. If you wanna find them or something, then that'd be great. PM or IM me so we could talk some more on this if you wish :D

Weilacca
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:06 am

Heheh, I just love while my computer is messing up. For some reason it doesn't change my location and apparently I just keep posting to Northern Europe, not to Tideanor Forest. But I'm still trying to change it and I'm really glad about how everyone has remember to post in correct location most of the time :D

But then into my real subject. I'm quite busy for the next two-three weeks because of video-project I'm working on. So I probably won't post very often. But I'm still here, checking everything goes well, and if you face any problems just PM/IM me :)

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!