Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Experiment: A

Experiment: A

a part of “Experiment: A”, a fictional universe by Krazy13.

The government has built a lab where scientists inject humans with animal DNA. What will happen to you when you become part of Experiment: A?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Experiment: A”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Experiment: A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Fun fact: I have the exact same height, weight, hair color, and eye color as Scarecrow from the Batman comics. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
"So pick your path, pick your pill, pick your poison man.
Pick your passion pick your casket 'cause it's all the same" Betrayal by Boondox

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LonelyGhost
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoSeraphim on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:51 am

I will be going Camping 18-23 so i will not be able to respond to any messages :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PsychoSeraphim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:02 am

Welcome back Psycho! If I'm thinking correctly, you come back today! By the way everyone, I've been on vacation for several days and I'm finally back on full-time posting! YAY!!! :D
Image Cheetahs are my fav animal xD

Krazy13
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:41 pm

NOOOO! Don't tell me this died! C'mon guys! Post!! This is a good role play! It'd be bad if it died! :(

Krazy13
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoSeraphim on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to post because I am currently doing some online schooling but I will try to continue :)

PsychoSeraphim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:52 am

It's good! It just scared me when no one was posting for a while...

Krazy13
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Sorry, problems have come up and have only gotten worse. I know I only posted a few times, but......I'm sorry. I wish you all the best of luck, and I must sadly bow out.......-salutes- Ciao.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:45 am

Well, we'll miss you! If you can ever rejoin I hope you do! Bye! :(

Krazy13
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:17 pm

@Krazy, haha. Thank you. If problems clear up, I'll try to come back.......thank you though! This RP was fun for as long as I was a part of it!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out of this RP and abandon my character.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinXcrown on Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:34 am

hello :o can i join? i am kind of new here CX if i can join my oc would be a male with D.N.A sanke owo

shinXcrown
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!