Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

City of Despair

City of Despair

a part of “City of Despair”, a fictional universe by naps.

Vespodil, while it seems beautiful on the outside it's rotten to the core within. [Find out more inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “City of Despair”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

City of Despair

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby naps on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "City of Despair"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

naps
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: City of Despair

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 pm

What were you planning on using for face claims? Anime, real, video game, ect?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:38 pm

I think I wanna join this, not sure if I have time though.
And yeah what kind of picture should we do for the appearance?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby naps on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Hey, sorry about that, if you could please use anime ^^ I'll update the character sheet to let that be known.

naps
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:09 pm

In that case I'd like to reserve the resistance leader please and I'm going to make her female. I may not have the character in until tomorrow.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby naps on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:27 pm

Someone already made a character sheet for the resistance leader and it was accepted :x

naps
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:56 pm

I have a question, can a citizen someone who is connected with the government and the resistance in a way
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Awww darn well okay I'll just be taking a member then.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby naps on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:29 pm

@girlwt: It depends, what way are you thinking of? If anything you can try sending a CS and we could work it out.
@BespectacledBeauty: Okay :) sorry about that though xc!

naps
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:15 am

Hullooo, could I claim the spot for a member of the Resistance?
Ehee, I really wanna make a character who dabbles in explosives, and is a littttlee bit cuckoo. Haha.
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby naps on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Hiiii c: Someone (moahi) claimed a spot for the last member of the Resistance through PM.....buuuuuuuut more spots can be added for the Resistance! The more the merrier when it comes to taking down a corrupt regime! Your character definitely sounds like they'll be a fun addition, can't wait to see them.

That said we still need a Vice President and a Noble so if anyone feels like they're comfortable with making extra characters you definitely may! If not we'll have to wait until others check out the rp and wanna join which they hopefully will ^^

~I also added 2 new rules~

And BespectacledBeauty and moahi, I got your private messages but I can't respond to PM's and neither of you are online so I can't open a chat thing with you. So I'll respond to your messages here I suppose.
@BespectacledBeauty: It depends what kind of magic you want your character to have as we already have a character who performs miracles. Does elemental magic work for you?
@moahi: A cyborg character sounds interesting, but if you could send me the picture you want to use through PM that'd be great cus I don't want it to be too high tech or too overly done you know? Thanks!

naps
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:38 am

would there happen to be any spots left in this role play. I have an idea for a Yandere character (In case you didn't know, a Yandere is a person who seems nice and innocent, but when pushed to a certain level will break into pure insanity.) I was hoping for a role the resistance, but if all those spots were taken I'd be happy to take any other roles.

Actually, now that i think about it, could i reserve the vice president?

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby naps on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:04 pm

@Eiko B. Winters: Sure, the spot's reserved for you ^^

@IvyCoppersky: Yeah your character can just be a human gifted with Ice abilities.
@moahi: Sure that works :) And lol I didn't mean overrated I was saying as long as it's just not too over powered or too hi-tech ^^

naps
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iixii on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:41 am

I'm excited to start!
When do you think we'll be able to?
☆★☆

iixii
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:09 pm

oH MY GOD, I AM SO SORRY.
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cancel my reservation. > A <
God, even though I was super excited to play as well.
I was expecting to have a lot of free time this summer, but turns out we're gonna be spending this week preparing for a holiday, so I can't be handling a load of roleplays at this time.

I am super sorry, but good luck with the roleplay!

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Oh my-- I forgot!!! I'm soooooooooo sorry! I was going to post about it, but... see, there was some freaky construction and it cut off our internet signal somehow. (It sucked, they worked all through the night too, and it was RIGHT. NEXT. DOOR. Needless to say, I didn't sleep very well.), so I went around and posted it in all my RPs that I would be gone, but since I didn't have a character created here, it wasn't in my list, and I forgot to post the info here!!! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:36 am

Because no this place has no activity at all, and my character has not even been accepted, I'm going to have to quit, though I might wait a day or two more so I can use my character on some other RP I find.

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!