Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Forest Asylum

Forest Asylum

a part of “Forest Asylum”, a fictional universe by BurningDark.

closed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forest Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Forest Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Woo! Welcome, everyone, to the Forest Asylum!

Feel free to ask me questions- if I don't answer, message me and I'll get right on it. I'll try and answer everything to the best of my abilities- this is my first big Roleplay Project, and I want to make it beautiful and run smoothly.

Hope you all have a nice day!

-BurningDark
Last edited by BurningDark on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Forest Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:04 am

Can I please reserve a female sniper, thanks. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:22 am

May I be an Ice/Water/Snow type? :)

I.E, if I get mad, it gets really cold and frost starts appearing.
Strengths: Can freeze anything, ice cannot be melted unless I want it to melt.
Weaknesses: No water, no ice.

And so on. Would someone like that be alright?

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hushhushchild on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:18 pm

I just submitted my character. I hope you like him. (:

hushhushchild
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 am

Hey Everyone!

Sorry my replies have been delayed.

@Felilla I will definitely do that for you.

@IvyCoppersky That sounds cool! I look forward to seeing what you'll do with that!

Again, my apologies. I hope that you enjoy the Forest Asylum!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:52 am

I have a proposal for another class which I made for my character.

Alchemist

Pros
- Can change any liquid into any other liquid.

Cons
- Physically feeble.
- Can only change liquids into other liquids which he has seen up close AKA not in a picture or on tv.

I hope this class idea is acceptable.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Oh - can I have two characters? I usually do that, so that the character balance of boys vs. girls can be controlled by the GM. Would that be ok? I'll have them be a team that got sent in for serial murder, or something.

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Zalgo wrote:I have a proposal for another class which I made for my character.

Alchemist

Pros
- Can change any liquid into any other liquid.

Cons
- Physically feeble.
- Can only change liquids into other liquids which he has seen up close AKA not in a picture or on tv.

I hope this class idea is acceptable.

@Zalgo I'll add this to the board. It's accepted!

@IvyCoppersky Sure, go ahead. I'm looking forward to seeing how that'll turn out.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:13 pm

....... is anyone going to post, or what?

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:13 am

I was wondering. I hope some of the other characters are going to join in soon.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Sorry for the wait, my post is up. It took a bit but I felt it needed a good lead up.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:57 am

Wait, so when do they get their abilities again?

Also! From July 5ht to the 18th, I will not be able to post! Their doing some construction next door, and the staff is going to block our signal or something, they put up notices about it. So, so sorry! I'll be back though, promise!!! XP

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:33 am

@IvyCoppersky The abilities come in as soon as they enter the Asylum. Also, we'll miss you from the 5th to the 18th!

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:09 pm

IM BACK AT LAST!!!!!!!!! (happy dance)
I was sooooo completely bored out of my mind, on the last day I actually started banging my head on a wall because a whole bunch of drama went down, and I was tired of it, and extremely bored. So yeah, literally going crazy.

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Welcome Back!!! (Even Happier Dance)

Great to see ya again!

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!