Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom of Fantasies

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Kingdom of Fantasies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:10 am

Clarion shook his head, "You were only right one part. Indeed we will go after it, and we will get it by any cost. But alas, there is a truth behind the Ruby you are holding in your hand that no one, even YOU, knows about."

"What do you mean?" Vincent questioned, but still keeping his arrogance.

"I guess you will find out after we have done our business at the Waterfall of Forgiveness. If you ever feel like having fun, you know where to find us. Now, farewell" Clarion said, still keep his calmly attitude, as he quickly teleported all threes of them out of the Catacomb.

"If I encountered him at the Waterfall again, what should I do, Mason?" Clarion quietly asked.

OOC: Okay, I guess you can start posting now th3graved1gger

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th3graved1gger on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Tlilpotonqui was flying in a circle above the two that he saw down on the ground. He recognized them, they were from the dying kingdom of the Xserasdans. This angered Tlilpotonqui, knowing how dangerous a Xserasdan could be, so he dive bombed down to the ground. While doing so he shifted Shadow Feather into it's LMG form.

Indigo was the first to notice that Tlilpotonqui was dive bombing, feeling the metal feathered winged mans presence zooming down to the ground. Indigo looked forward, seeing a rather large beast and it's companion, a humanoid looking man. Then Indigo remembered, one of the things that Tlilpotonqui hated the most, Xserasdans.

Midori and Edom both followed Indigo, waiting for the moment to strike as they all sped towards the duo of Xserasdan blood. Edom was looking at the humanoid, and recognized the Xserasdan looks and felt the same anger that Tlilpotonqui did. Edom remembered that a Xserasdan had tried to kill Midori and himself by crushing them with large boulders. This anger had fueled his power, causing Edom to jet past the group and charge straight at the Xserasdan.

Juno was almost to the river and about to jump out at a fish that had jumped in the air. Then he felt several presences. Looking at them like everything was in slow motion, he saw two girls, Indigo and Midori. Then he saw Edom, charging directly at him, but he missed Tlilptonqui who was still dive bombing. Jadi'in was then tackled to the ground, being smashed into the earth by Tlilpotonqui, causing a slight earth quake.
Being a gamer is my thing, roleplaying is another.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

th3graved1gger
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilith14 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:31 am

looking at clarion with her light crystal blue eyes " clarion we need that ruby...what are we doing? we should spit up and make this faster ill after the water ill take the skull and the water back to howling moon while u guys go after the ruby.." she suggested

occ: sorry havn't been on much school >.<

lilith14
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:32 am

"No, Lily" Clarion looked back at Lily, smile a bit, "we must stick together. Just do what I said, it's for the best. I will explain everything after we have finished our gathering. Now let's go, I can't teleport us to the next destination so we have quite a long way to walked from here."

Then, Clarion opened a way through the bushes. Before they go, he conjured a light ball and send it towards the Onyx Temple. The lightball contains an invisible shield and a message from Clarion for Howling Moon. "This will keep Howling Moon safe from Vincent while we do our job." Clarion said.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th3graved1gger on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:39 am

Edom tackled Juno while he was in mid air bringing him down to the ground in a blur of rolling around. When it came to who was on top and able to punch first it was Edom. He raised a fist about to strike.

Juno was tackled into the ground in a rolling blur, Edom coming out on top and raising a fist. Juno melded himself into the ground disappearing in the ground. He then appeared in front of Edom with an upper cut straight to the demons jaw. Jadi'in knocked Tlilpotonqui into the air, sending him flying backwards. Jadi'in then leaped out of the crater that was made by the crash straight to Tlilpotonqui.

Tlilpotonqui was sent backwards, seeing the beasts aura being clouded for a short moment. Then the beast was suddenly coming at him, Tlilpotonqui used the hilt of his sword to knock the beast back as best as he could.

Midori noticed Edom and his little bout with Juno, and Tlilpotonqui's bout with the beast Jadi'in. "Indigo, you help Tlilppotonqui, I will help Edom" Midori shouted to her teammate before darting at Juno with her flail and smothered the end in dark energy, then swung it at Juno when she got close to him.

Indigo used some of the earth matter to shoot her up in the air. She pulled out her staff as she got closer. Bringing it up, Indigo was ready to swing it in a downwards motion at the beast Jadi'in to help out Tlilpotonqui.

th3graved1gger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:15 pm

OOC: Remember the angry Necromancer?
Oh and gravedigger.
Your characters have god-mode written all over them.

Country's near a civil war, and my PC power source is busted, so i can't post as much.

Hope you like reading.

IC:

After days of non-stop flight, Boris decides to rest within a cave he spotted earlier, whilst he doesn't hopes to find anything, a rest is much needed for his old bones.
"I... I do not know how long i can keep up with this, Jaree."
"Don't worry brother, not all is lost, do you really need that ancient soul?"
"It's that, or... wait, remember the energy void? the black school uses it to suck out the energy out of the victims, be it magical, or their life force, some exceptionally skilled magi can suck out the soul of the afflicted almost instantly!" exclaimed Boris
"I did knew that, but, what about it?"
"An ancient soul, as the name says, is a soul that has resided in this plane of existence for thousand years, a dragon's soul isn't necessary, however, i'd need to consume a very large quantity of souls to compensate for it, and that's where the energy void comes in, you see, i can use it trough one of the portals, and open several others around the world, as most, if not all magical beings have died, the ones left would succumb near instantly to my magic."
"That's... rather malevolent, are you sure this is completely neccesary?"
"If we want to return to our former glory, then yes."

"I don't fully approve this, but, i'm dead already, so."
"Yeah, about that... we'll talk about that later, but for now."
Boris expels Jaree's soul from within him and encases it in the jewel atop his scythe, to keep him safe.
"Now, wait a bit more, i don't want to stay outside any longer."
Boris delves deeper and deeper within the cave, walking for hours, until the only thing to be heard was the sound of his scythe's butt hitting the wet rocks that made the ground.
"This will do."
Boris drops his scythe, wich falls heavily on the rocks, the heavy, metallic sound resonates troughout the cave, awakening the small vermin that call it home.
"Oh great god of the dead, i beg you, give me the strength to perform and succeed in this ritual, let me bring your children, my brothers, and sisters back, let me perform this last sacrifice for our kin, far too long have we been used for other's profit, far too long have we fought for reasons we did not understood, far too long have we been oppressed by the living, the sacrifice of my brothers and sisters will not be forgotten, as life forces us to drift apart, and death brings us together, then let the undeath embrace us as her chosen children!"
Boris prayer falls on deaf ears, as his god perished, knowing no other way than this, he chose to continue his ritual until the bitter end if necessary.

"Soon, we'll be together."
Boris opens his hands towards the sky for a few seconds, then moves them down to the ground and starts channeling all his might, most of his robe are torn apart by the massive concentration of energy, below him, the earth rumbles and cracks, small drops of water and clumps of dirt start to rise around him and dissipate into energy, he opens a portal before him, this shows a small town, and then another, more modern town, then a city, then the now fallen citadel, and then a myriad of other settlements until it only shows what can be described as an amalgalm of colors, soon after the images stop, he unleashes a gigantic torrent of necrotic energy that divide themselves into tentacles to engulf and draw out the souls of the living, one of the images show two kids playing with a small ball, just before being pierced together trough the skull, the tentacle absorbs their golden soul, and leaves their bodies to rot on the ground, after Boris unleashes the tentacles trough the portal, most of them come back with two souls within them, the sky still darkened with particles of necrotic magic, after all of the tentacles return their spoils are discharged on Boris, who readily consumes all of their souls, now follows the second part of his ritual.

"I... Am sorry... For the good of many, a few must perish..."
With several tentacles still lashing about, he delves even deeper into the cave, and finds a large chamber, a pile of bones lie on one side, it seems a dragon lived here, how unfortunate for him to find the remains of a beast he sought to capture, however, this wasn't a time to cry for spilled milk, he quickly spawns more tentacles from his back, these are much thicker and solid, and they take the bones of the dragon and start to dig in the middle of the chamber, only after a few minutes do they stop digging, boris leans over the hole and smiles to himself, perfect, and he once again, channels his power, this time, he directs his palms towards the hole, as magic once again swirls around him, the bottom of the hole starts to shine, first, it's just a small, twinkling green sparkle, then it turns into a massive swirling well of souls, the screams of agony resonating trough the chamber, Boris does his best to ignore these, as he knows this is a small price to pay, proceeding with his ritual, Boris discharges almost his entire magic power, the well grows as Boris continues to feed it, after the swirling vortex of souls and magic reaches the top, he stops his channeling and looks around the room.
"Just -cough- need to make sure -cough-"

Boris takes off his mask, his empy eye-sockets projecting light troughout the chamber, his mouth filled with blackened teeth and even shards of metal to compensate for those missing, Boris shines ever-brighter, until a tiny, almost invisible spot of green fire comes out of his mouth, boris quickly catches it on his hand, gives it a quick "look" and sends it into the vortex of souls, it slowly floats down into the center, as it reaches the bottom, the vortex swirls faster, the magic sustaining it starts to cackle around it until the small spot of fire reaches the bottom, the well explodes, however, what came out was quickly drawn back into it, and it starts to swirl slowly, the screaming stopped, it looks... at peace.
"The well of souls is working."
As he says this, a bring white-orb passes by him and enters the well, followed by a few, multi-colored olrbs.
"Let this be a place to rest."
Boris spawns the tentacles once again, and they all start to gather bones around him to make a cover for the well, after a solid cover is made, they create a throne with the jaws of the dragon.
"If the undead are to stand united, it is only fit for another undead to guide them."
Boris climbs on the throne and sits, near-instantly his robes are completely torn-off and they "re-stitch" themselves back to form a more royal look for him, his mask flies back to him and fuses with his skull, the sockets in the mask glow a dazzling yellow, on the horns of the mask, a piece of bloodied cloth ties itself in the manner of a bow, the undead now had a king, to help them guide them into prosperity, but what is a king, without kingdom?
"My people."
"Awaken."

Souls come out of the well, rushing all around him, they all fly out around the world and posses a corpse, some posses their old bodies, while others take on a whole new appearance, after millions of souls fly in and out of the well, the now "alive" corpses stand up, they all look at the sky.
"Feel the breeze of the wind on your bodies, the warm sunshine bathing you, the splash of the rain on your heads, i have given you another chance at life, our kin has suffered, but we will stand up today, not as blood crazed barbarians, or mind-less soldiers, or cunning killers, we stand as people today, we will no longer be oppressed, we will no longer be seen as savages, or murderers, we will be seen as people, people that have dreams, people that have hope, people that love, as well as hate, people that fight for what they believe is right, people that feel, and think for themselves.
My name is Boris Ivanovo, i have brought all of you back, you can join me, and i will guide you, or you can turn your back on me, and be seen as a savage, you have been given free-will, brothers and sisters, you are free to take your choice, free to take your lives back, or to create a new one.
What do you choose, brothers and sisters?" Said Boris trough a magical link with all of the undead.

"we" said a few of the undead
"choose" said a thousand undeads
"Unity" claimed millions of undeads

"Very well, children, we will build our kingdom, you have been given the location of where i reside, i will help you build your life, no matter what you did on your previous life, what decisions you took, i will stand by you and show them that the undead are alive, from now on, my magical link is broken, i wish you all a great journey, join your brothers and sisters, for they will help you.
Your king awaits."

"LONG LIVE KING BORIS! LONG LIVE THE UNDEAD!" screams all the undeads troughout the world before marching towards their promised land.

"Now that i've turned into their lich-king, i need to prepare for their arrival, Jaree."
Boris scythe comes flying towards him and stops right infront of him, Jaree is extracted from the jewel, and the scythe rests by the throne's side.
"Lich-king of the undead, huh?" said Jaree
"It's what they call me, i'm able to give you a body now, what do you want?"
"Just put me in a big-ass armor with a huge blade." Said Jaree while laughing
"It can be done, just let me find the armor, the bla-"
"I was joking man."
"oh, i'll find you something suitable then."
I'm by no means a good player, i'm a bastard in every aspect. And i can't write for shit.

broheim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th3graved1gger on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:04 pm

OOC:

i am sorry broheim but you are incorrect, my character Juno controls matter that means he can use matter as a weapon, a source of escape, source of transport or a shield, and he hardly knows how to use any source of anti matter, besides he was given the knowledge of his Xserasdan races dead god Xseran and has no idea how to use over seventy five percent of it.

Tlilpotonqui is an alien from a different planet and his wings are the source of his power, if they are clipped then he has no strength he is just a regular humanoid, he has super strength because the wings were magically given to him making him a guardian of his race and he is the last guardian of that race.

Midori controls energy and by meditation she was able to control those energies and master them

Indigo can control matter but that is all she isn't even a master like Juno is.

Jadi'in is a toxic beast that is an extremely strong animal and can kill if it is able to bite down with a lockjaw.

some of these are simple, and none of them are god modding, if you actually ask about them first then it might be easier to figure them out instead of just blatantly accusing of god modding

th3graved1gger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:46 pm

th3graved1gger wrote:OOC:

i am sorry broheim but you are incorrect, my character Juno controls matter that means he can use matter as a weapon, a source of escape, source of transport or a shield, and he hardly knows how to use any source of anti matter, besides he was given the knowledge of his Xserasdan races dead god Xseran and has no idea how to use over seventy five percent of it.

Tlilpotonqui is an alien from a different planet and his wings are the source of his power, if they are clipped then he has no strength he is just a regular humanoid, he has super strength because the wings were magically given to him making him a guardian of his race and he is the last guardian of that race.

Midori controls energy and by meditation she was able to control those energies and master them

Indigo can control matter but that is all she isn't even a master like Juno is.

Jadi'in is a toxic beast that is an extremely strong animal and can kill if it is able to bite down with a lockjaw.

some of these are simple, and none of them are god modding, if you actually ask about them first then it might be easier to figure them out instead of just blatantly accusing of god modding

I'll expand on the idea, and since the thread is dead, and there's no character development besides mine, i'll make use of the post to expand further on the undead.

Juno controls matter, wich is to say, atoms, air has matter, bodies have matter, as such, it can rip apart literally anything without even actually giving it much tought, and as everything is composed of atoms (read: matter) nothing is impossible for it.

Tlilpotonqui(aztec) if he's 1k times better in the physical department than anything in the world, then he's indestructible by all means.
And didn't you said that his wings are made of some super-alloy? therefore, making him inmune, permanently, as his wings are made from an indestructible alloy and his only "weakspot" are his wings, then he can't be actually damaged.

Midori can control energies, so she's magic inmune, if you wish, you can expand it into "life energies" wich would make her another god and enable her to drain other's life force to replenish or expand hers, as well as instantly killing others by draining their energies, also, did you knew that living beings have a low voltage current within them?

Indigo, same deal as Juno, maybe less, assuming she's completely inept.

jadi'in... you never described a Jadi'in in your character sheet.

IC:
Boris woke from his sleep startled at first, as he heard rumbling, he quickly rose from the throne and headed outside, summoning several hulking beasts of bone and sinew to guard the well in his absence.
"Jaree, time to greet our visitors."
Boris sees the light at the end and aproaches eagerly, the rattle of his robes and the knocking of the cane starting to sound like drums, as he exits the cave he sees some of them in the distance, undeads in caravans, on foot, some are flying on machines, others are riding on strange boxes made of metal, as they approach they notice Boris standing on a hill and start chanting "Our god-king awaits!"
"God?" said Boris while looking at Jaree.
"Did you expect any other treatment after breathing life unto them?" responded Jaree.

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th3graved1gger on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:19 pm

OOC:

Ok broheim, Juno is able to control matter yes, but matter can be stopped it is not invincible it can be created and destroyed, i never said though that Juno would kill everyone and everything just by snapping his fingers and them being torn apart into nothingness. let me rephrase a part of this: Juno can control matter yes but he cannot control people, it is against his code to do so even if he could, the ability to tear people's atoms apart so they never exist is not in his power, he is only half Xserasdan meaning he cannot do things a full blood Xserasdan can do, like tear a person's atoms apart. Xserasdans are a group of beings that i made, i did not make them to be invincible, besides not all Xserasdans control matter, that is part of the Geon class of Xserasdans which are the top class, masters that are like gods, but are not completely. Juno is half Xserasdan and is not even noted as a Xserasdan by the leaders of the dying race Jadi'in is a pet that Juno brings around, if you had looked at my character post for Juno, you would have been able to read it.

Indigo is a matter bender as well, but over most of her lifetime she was never able to use this power due to her being in hiding. The power of matter bending became dormant and she never used it again unless if in defense. it was later when she met with Midori and Edom (which i did not explain Edom but will right after this) that she was able to use her powers for offensive, not just defensive. she is actually still learning about her powers, that is why i said she is not a master at using he powers.

Edom is a demon assassin and is able to have his powers because he gained them from his parents and over time of living.

Midori still can be killled she is not a god, just because she can control any energy doesn't mean that it she cannot die, using and controlling energy takes a toll on her body. meditation is the only way she can still gain all that energy back over the time of a week to a month term.

Tlilpotonqui took this because he would rather not be called Baran, which for him is pronounced Baron, and yes i said that the feathers are made of an unknown metal that is extremely difficult to destroy, but at the base of his wings is a bare spot that you can easily see to destroy him and take away his power for good.

Maybe this will help you better understand these characters a bit better, by the way i would like to end this conversation about my characters because one person had already ruined my mood a bit, and i am not feeling very allowing of accusations that i am god modding, plus i do not like when people are accusing my characters of god mode status when they are not.

th3graved1gger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:14 pm

th3graved1gger wrote:OOC:

Ok broheim, Juno is able to control matter yes, but matter can be stopped it is not invincible it can be created and destroyed, i never said though that Juno would kill everyone and everything just by snapping his fingers and them being torn apart into nothingness. let me rephrase a part of this: Juno can control matter yes but he cannot control people, it is against his code to do so even if he could, the ability to tear people's atoms apart so they never exist is not in his power, he is only half Xserasdan meaning he cannot do things a full blood Xserasdan can do, like tear a person's atoms apart. Xserasdans are a group of beings that i made, i did not make them to be invincible, besides not all Xserasdans control matter, that is part of the Geon class of Xserasdans which are the top class, masters that are like gods, but are not completely. Juno is half Xserasdan and is not even noted as a Xserasdan by the leaders of the dying race Jadi'in is a pet that Juno brings around, if you had looked at my character post for Juno, you would have been able to read it.

Indigo is a matter bender as well, but over most of her lifetime she was never able to use this power due to her being in hiding. The power of matter bending became dormant and she never used it again unless if in defense. it was later when she met with Midori and Edom (which i did not explain Edom but will right after this) that she was able to use her powers for offensive, not just defensive. she is actually still learning about her powers, that is why i said she is not a master at using he powers.

Edom is a demon assassin and is able to have his powers because he gained them from his parents and over time of living.

Midori still can be killled she is not a god, just because she can control any energy doesn't mean that it she cannot die, using and controlling energy takes a toll on her body. meditation is the only way she can still gain all that energy back over the time of a week to a month term.

Tlilpotonqui took this because he would rather not be called Baran, which for him is pronounced Baron, and yes i said that the feathers are made of an unknown metal that is extremely difficult to destroy, but at the base of his wings is a bare spot that you can easily see to destroy him and take away his power for good.

Maybe this will help you better understand these characters a bit better, by the way i would like to end this conversation about my characters because one person had already ruined my mood a bit, and i am not feeling very allowing of accusations that i am god modding, plus i do not like when people are accusing my characters of god mode status when they are not.

your opinion on the matter is irrelevant, as this isn't a point-less "x is better than Y" I'm giving you facts.
Matter composes everything, matter cannot be destroyed or created, it can be reassembled, or disassembled.
I did looked at the page, four times, and a fifth using the search function of the browser to find the word "Jadi'in" wich was found, however it was late, already mid-post.

Edom: i seriously, SERIOUSLY hope you write a masterpiece to explain how a being from a race of what can at best be called "bloody savages" is able to supress his murder drive, let alone be quiet, and don't give me the bullshit "meditation" thing, if he's a demon, he's a savage as fuck motherfucker that will kill anything on his path just cause, hell, in no point of my life have i seen a demonic or fully demon character being "stealthy" or even quiet.
I am aware that you will use the "b-b-but he's my character! and he's unique!" defense, and believe me, it's not enough, oh and you lost the best opportunity to turn a mindless blood-crazed savage into a more... "delicate" (at best) being, his powers are alright i'd say, hell, i never even mentioned "Edom".

Midori: alive + suck the life energy = Midori is not really tired and can keep this up ad infinitum.

Aztec: Never complained about his name notes=/=complaints, and if your leetle hiro is as good at fighting as you say, chances are that he folds his wings like the vampire protagonist of the legacy of kain before getting his wins ripped off, this protects the joint from harm, but i'd guess it's not really comfy, also, 1k anything over anything would apply to endurance, hardening his skin, many crevices.

I'm just pointing out stuff, not even really complaining as i've gotten like what, two, three ways to kill all of your characters?
Besides, it's not like you can fully kill the god of the dead.

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th3graved1gger on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:51 am

OOC: i never came to this website to have me or my characters judged within two days i have been judged by another person, and then i get my characters judged by you broheim, this is the worst i have been treated on this website whatsoever within the time i have been on it, my characters are works of fiction, the things i have stated about my characters are what they can do and stuff that i have made up about them, it is not based on stuff like religion, fact or any other ideas that have popped up before mine about the races or anything like that, what you are speaking of is nothing that i have thought of completely for the basis of my characters, maybe you should put yourself in the shoes of others before speaking about their creations and ask instead of speaking what you know, about what they fully are

th3graved1gger
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:47 pm

OOC: Yeah yeah, cute, unique snowflake bullshit, going to write, or whine?

IC:
Night falls as the undead keep flooding in, the view is like a tide of lights moving as one towards a single point, Boris draws breath, and prepares for a small speech.
"Brothers and sisters, i am pleased to see all of you well, now, i'd like to start organizing as soon as possible, as there are those that wish to see us fall, let them feel all of your anger, your sorrow, your misery, give them a glimpse of your pain, and sear it deep in their minds, but remember, not everyone despises us, some even wish us to succeed, please, welcome them with open arms, let them in our new-found nation, let the entire world know that the undead are as worthy to "live" as the rest, let them know that we are unbent, unbroken, and undying!
WE! ARE! THE! UNDEAD! WE ARE UNBENT! UNBROKEN! UNDYING!"
The massive multitude chants alongside Boris, their voices merge into a single sound, being heard all over the world, striking fear and respect on peasants and kings alike.
"Now, we are 80 million undeads, we need to organize, our nation needs soldiers, those that wish to join our army, please, direct towards Jaree, he's that hulking, talking armor.
Those that wish to join our magi, follow my royal wraith, it will teach you how to use the power of your soul for magic, we do not restrict necromancers, but have in mind, i will be watching all the necromancers very closely.
We also need workers, those of you that worked tools in your past life, be it carpenter, blacksmith, farmer, or any other job, i beg you, continue to do so in your new life, you are as important as the rest.
A great nation is nothing without laws, i will call upon a council to discuss these laws.
As for the name that will be placed on our banners.
We are the Empire of the dead, let the living, fear the dead once again...
The first grand meeting has ended."

Boris goes back to the soul-well, as the undead start to gather ores and wood to make houses and tools, the blacksmiths start to build their furnaces, carpenters start to chop down trees, miners start scouting for metals, everything seems to go as planned.

"The living will start to fear our name once again, and the undead will rise to their former glory..." said Boris from his throne while a massive gate of bone and obsidian closed the only entrance to the soul-well, sealing Boris within...

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Days and nights pass by like seconds, in a flash - in the historical sense - the empire of the dead is nearly completed, millions of undead worked together to create a massive necropolis around the soul-well to protect it and their god-king.

Their army, already fully organized in castes and specialized squads, kept in order and shape by "The chopper's council" a small council consisting of 5 wise warriors chosen by Boris and Jaree, leaded by Jaree.

The magi, created the massive library "Sophos thanatos" holding all the collective knowledge of the empire, collected by Boris, Jaree, and the royal librarians, they are also in charge of guiding those that seek to become mages and place them in their appropiate caste; the undead magi, and the library, are kept by "The word bearers" a council of grand magus of each school, guided by Boris royal wraith, the council however doesn't has control over necromancers, as they must ask for a meeting with Boris for approval, if he agrees, they will be taught necromancy by the royal wraith, in very rare cases, Boris himself will teach the student, only a single necromancer may be studying at a time.

Castes of the army:

-The bulwark: The supreme defenders of the undead, they are "armed" with two shields, these are meant to protect against all kinds of magic if used in tandem, their armor is heavy enough to crush a man with just the helmet, they tower over the rest of the army by half a meter (2,60 meters tall) and have a thicker body than the rest, those that have survived countless battles and protected their battle-brothers, are granted a more in-depth training and studies to effectively negate every possible threat, their armor is further reinforced and enchanted by "The word bearers" to mitigate all magic damage that they may suffer, the elite, called "Dead-shield", are elligible for the royal guard, typically, there are Dead-shields at all times, 6 of them are in the royal guard, 2 Dead-shields are in charge of protecting "The chopper's council" (Despite being seen as unnecesary, by the council) and 5 others protect "The word bearers", 2 are within the grounds of the bulwark, one of them is in charge of training and the other is in charge of commanding, and a single Dead-shield is commanded to protect the lord of each caste, the training of these Dead-shield is rumored to be so extensive, than even their king would have trouble fighting them, however, no Dead-shield has ever made such declaration.

-Mori's anger: The supreme offense of the undead, berserkers trained heavily in the art of war, they are whipped to infuriate them as they train, the "gifted" of this caste are taken into a separate squad called "God-king's scorn" wich trains them even harsher and teach them to use heavy, two-handed weapons in each hand and teaching them proper tecnique for using these, the current lord is "Mikhael".

-Creeper claws: Assassins of the empire, the members of the caste are trained in stealth missions and assassinations, they are offered a mutation for their right-arm that turns it into a clawed hand with sharpened bone, however, not all choose the mutation, and these are instead offered a simple dagger with the inscription "the king condemns you" as they rise in rank, they are offered a wider array of weapons, besides these gifts, they are taught to use their magic to blend with the shadows and disappear trough using these as portals, the best assassins are tested in a trial, those that pass are elligible to be taken into Boris royal guard, the "best of the best" is chosen to be the lord of the creeper claws, the current lord is "Conrad Blazenstein".

-Cursed hope: They are the voice amidst the combat, invigorating the soldiers with chants and war-cries, as well as demoralizing the enemy, they are also adept at healing magic, making them a valued member of the army, they have no lord, and are guided by "The word bearers" as well as their faith on their god-king.

-The artisans: A simple name for the simple man, they create the garments, plates, weapons, and ornaments that are seen in the empire, they work in conjunction with "The word bearers" as they work on the new armor of a Dead-shield, they have two lords, "Weaponsmith Arneaux" and "Armorsmith Julius", they are complete masters with the forge, creating weapons and armors of legendary proportions for the heroes of the empire of the dead, sadly, no heroes have risen yet, so only Boris may use their creations, both artisans are protected by two Dead-shields each.

-Blackened Brains: the intel collectors of the empire, they work in conjunction with the scouts of the Creeper Claws, they are trained in stealth almost as well as the Creeper Claws, however, they prefer friendly dialogue before thievery, the perfect negotiators, the apothecary "June Alexandria" is the lord, she is protected by two Dead-shields, and is one of the few that may talk to Boris freely.

-Desperado: Cannoneers and sharp-shooters, commonly seen testing new mortar-shells or bullet-types on the empy fields surrounding the extensive territory of the empire of the dead, they use long-range weapons to pick foes from afar, rarely use short, to mid-range guns, as they'd rather use "magic" at that point, their lord is "Deadeye" the why of the name, is pretty self-explanatory.

There's an 8th caste trying to be formed, but they're pending for approval.

And with this, the Empire of the dead reaches full functionality.

"June." The apothecary appears infront of Boris trough a portal.
"Yes, my lord? what is your request?" Asked the girl with a shaky voice.
"I need to send a convoy to the other nations, get one of the Blackened Brains on them, protected by two members of The bulwark, a desperado, and a two warriors from mori's anger." Said boris to June.
"Right away my lord." June turns away as a portal is torn a few feet infront of her "Oh, excuse me but, that 8th caste" said June as she turned "They organized themselves, they chose the name "Mori's guile" they wish to form a proper organization for soul-swords, they are from Mori's anger, the war-lord, Mikhael, already wrote and presented the proper documents, please, read it and consider it." June takes a scroll from her bag and shows it to Boris, who opens a portal right next to him and a second close to the scroll and takes it trough it, "Thanks for bringing this to me, i'll give it a read, i'll summon you once i have the appropiate response."
"Yes my lord, thank you." June turns back and leaves trough a portal.

Boris opens the scroll.
It reads:
"I, Mikhael, war-lord of the caste known as "Mori's anger" humbly requests a second caste to be founded, it would be named "Mori's guile", as some of my warriors have shown more taste for finesse and soul-magics, over brutality, they asked for a better training in the dexterous weapons and in soul-magics, i have already seen these few warriors, their weapons are slender and quick to draw, their minds are even quicker to fire a spell, but we lack proper skill to train them, what i want to do - if the permission is granted - is to found this caste, and give them an appropiate place for them to train their skills and hone their magic, i will train a selected few in weapons, i have talked to a few members of "The word bearers" And they agreed to send a magus to help me train them in soul-magic, all we require is your approval, my lord.

Signed,
Mikhael Zweikraft, War-lord of Mori's anger."

"Hmm, soul-swords..."

broheim
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!