Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hybrid Foster: A New Beginning

Hybrid Foster: A New Beginning

a part of “Hybrid Foster: A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

In 2055, the hybrid foster system had improved society significantly. But still many hybrids are treated as second class citizens. So the system still exists where humans raise hybrids.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hybrid Foster: A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hybrid Foster: A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:15 pm

So have we died? I noticed you've started up quiet a few role plays, but I don't know if that has contributed to the lack of focus here. Any how if this thread remains silent after I've posted my say here, then I will be removing my characters permanently from the role play. It was fun posting with you guys, or at least some of you who were good writers, any how I hope to role play with you guys in another role play and hopefully under better conditions.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:18 pm

I first started up a new one after this one was inactive for more than two weeks.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Polarisbear12 wrote:So uhh . . . . what happened? I believe the person to post next is Aniihya or have we possibly died?

Aniihya wrote:Yeah I will try to post tomorrow after I have gone voting.

That was the 24th of May, we've been waiting on you to post:/

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:17 pm

On me? Oh my.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:20 pm

Yeah>.>

So will we be continuing this or no?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:51 am

Sure. Why not? But I am not sure where the story would go, maybe the abominations of Karin's medical experiments?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:06 pm

@Aniihya
>-> Abominations . . . I see . . . hmm to be honest mentioning abominations from your characters experiments kinda ruined the mood a bit, as did your post. There were things, mainly the last sentence, that didn't really need to be said. Any how why not send the others a pm? You didn't tag anyone so they won't know that you posted and it'll go on in silence a bit longer. If it's just you and me then I'll have to drop out. We can give them until Wednesday to respond or something.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driton on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:26 am

Hmm, well honestly I'm not so sure about how I feel about this RP and the way it is going. Seems like it is heading pretty much where it was originally stated that it would not go, which is basically to a sci-fi horror drama. Problem is, it wasn't designed to be that from the start, so it won't do well as that. I'm thinking it might be time to consider officially shutting this one down, but those are just my thoughts on the subject.

@Polarisbear12
My notifications rarely tell me when my characters have been tagged anyway, so I just check any RP I am in. I have been checking this one every other day from the beginning to see if anything happens. Point is, if people are relying on the notifications then they probably miss a lot of posts. Also, Aniihya did not follow your suggestion of sending out a PM to the players, so anyone not following this RP won't know anything about what is going on.

Driton
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:31 pm

I agree with you on that. I joined this role play because it was a high school tole play wit hybrids and I thought it'd be fun. But from where it's going now it's going more towards exploiting the tradegies and mystery behind Karin. Then again I already guessed that that was how it was going to go simply by reading Karin's Character Sheet.

@Driton
As for the latter that is true to some degree. I normally only rely on notifications when it concerns my characters. It's one of my biggest pet peeves on this site where a player posts but oesnt tag anyone. When there are a lot of posts it helps to tag a character so you dont have to look through everything trying to figure out which posts relate o their own character. Yeah I kinda guessed she wouldn't since she didn't take the initiative to send out pms when we got quiet. I thought of doing it myself but that isn't my job, I already have enough role plays of my own to worry about.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:01 am

Ahem. It wasn't supposed to be a "High school roleplay". Every roleplay that involves teenagers and young adults isnt about high school. That's why I generally dislike people making teen characters because it will automatically make them think it is about high school. This time it is intended that there are teenagers but it is not about high school. It is about the integration of hybrids into society and the difficulties behind it. So generally it is a sci-fi drama.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driton on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:03 pm

I am officially withdrawing from this RP. Thank you for the fun times up to now and I hope everyone still in the RP can keep things going and have a fun time with it. I will abandon my character and you can do with it what you see fit.

Thank you and goodbye

Driton
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Hmm well then I guess I will also be taking my leave. It doesn't seem like Masqerade or Chaotic are continuing so:p

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:29 pm

It seemed to have gone longer than my usual roleplays. Thanks for not quitting after three days and actually letting me know when you were going to opt out of the roleplay. :D

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!