Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Last Of Us | The Alone and Forsaken

a part of “The Last Of Us | The Alone and Forsaken”, a fictional universe by Pyxidis.

In this crumbling world, you can either hang to your morals and die, or do what it takes to survive. It's simple. 【Remake】

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Of Us | The Alone and Forsaken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Last Of Us | The Alone and Forsaken"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
My idols are dead and
my enemies are in power.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Last Of Us | The Alone and Forsaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:23 pm

OMG A LAST OF US RP!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I MUST JOIN IMMEDIATELY!!

Can i take the male immune? Also if we can have more then one can i have a girl non-immune?
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Your roles are reserved, be sure to read the rules!

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:27 pm

OH! Oppsie hehe. Ok ummm lets see.. Favorite quote.... I remember there was like this super dumb quote when Ellie was reading to the book. It was like

"People are making apocalypse jokes like theres no tomorrow... Too soon."

I was like WHHHHY XD

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:31 pm

@Silently: What type of FC are you expecting for the RP- anime or realistic/actors? If it's anime, can I take the male immune carrier? If not, I might decline ;; sobs I'm just bad with realistic. Anyway, I really have no idea what my favorite quote is. Probably the one with the fish climbing the tree (laughsI'msolazy)

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:48 pm

if we're doing FC's, can I take the female immune carrier. My FC will be Lauren Graham.

My favorite quote is "You know, as bad as those things are, at least they're predictable. It's the normal people that scare me." Bill said that one.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Hey Silently :3 how ya been?

I'll most likely be taking a female role, or just keeping an eye on this till I find a point to jump in, great job, as always.

@X-Ray: I'm pretty sure Silently mentioned somewhere in there that it'll be a no anime rp. You might wanna look around.
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ συя ℓσя∂ αи∂ ѕανισя тнє мιgнту ѕ¢яα ★·.·´¯`·.·★

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Oh! Whoopsie! I must have skipped over that part ;; Thank you! Then ye sorry I'll take back my reservation :> I'm sure this will get plenty of interest anyway, though. Sorry for the bother!

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:40 am

Hello there! ^^

I'd love to take a female Non-Immune role, if that is alright with you. :D

Oh... quotes... well... there's a billion of them out there! ^^ I'd have to say my favourite is "Everyone wants to be different, therefore making us all the same." I don't know who said it; I just came across it somewhere and really liked it. ^^;
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:36 pm

Hello~. May I reserve the male 'Immune-Carrier' role with the FC of Connor Jessup~?

“Marriage should be between a spouse and a spouse, not a gender and a gender.” ~ Hendrik Hertzberg

Pusheen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tibbs N Shmay on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:44 pm

May I reserve a female immune carrier role? Oops hadn't noticed the previous reservation. Ill just take a non-immune female.

Edit Again: I am also interested in a male role. Non-immune. Not too sure on a FC. Im going to wait for you to reply before thinking ahead about him.

Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
- Carrie Fisher

Tibbs N Shmay
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:59 am

I would like to reserve a male non-immune. My first choice is a female but it seems like a lot of female characters are already being reserved. So I have an even better and more exciting role planned.

My favorite quote…Oh darn… I guess, "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius

EDIT: My face claim will be Erza Miller.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 am

You guys... Blueberry pancakes are awesome....

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:33 pm

All roles are reserved! Get those characters in everyone! :)

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tibbs N Shmay on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Is there anything in particular you would like us to put on the CS?

Tibbs N Shmay
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Yeah. Im not good at just making one up on my own >->Can we get a template or something?

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!