Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The E.T. Project

The E.T. Project

a part of “The E.T. Project”, a fictional universe by comicbooklover.

Six teenage criminals receive a chance for redemption through their participation in a government project in which they are paired with a "Big Brother" or "Big Sister". However, their partners are not exactly human.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The E.T. Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The E.T. Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Feel free to make your next post, X-Ray! :)
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:17 pm

I promise I will get a post tonight or tomorrow at the latest! Caught that lazy bug going around lol
How I feel when writing a post...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:48 am

Sorry you guys I've been gone all day but you can expect my post up tomorrow!

kleean
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Yay! Posted! Let me know if I missed anything. This should be fun. :3

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Sooo Luna hasn't posted yet and I've got nothing to reply to ○-○

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marxism_smiles on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Ill post tomorrow while I am on the Train, I have been very busy at work as of late I am afraid :(

Marxism_smiles
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Eep, sorry for the huge huge huuggee delay on my post ( it was mostly due to my laziness and partially due to being busy for most of the week ). Thanks for waiting so patiently.

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:48 pm

I feel like I just posted, so I figured I'd ask you all if you didn't mind me posting once more. I have an idea to keep the plot moving along and furthering character interaction. Are you all cool with that?

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 pm

I have the same feeling, so I definitely wouldn't mind!

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Yep that's fine :)

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:05 pm

Ahahahahaha.... I just came to the realization that I will be out of town until Wednesday.... If I am unable to post until then, I apologize, but I shall make a post at some point in the near future. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:00 am

I will still be here! =D And if I am not, feel free to shoot me a pm.

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:21 am

I'm back! Sorry for the wait. If anyone's still here, I'll be posting today so it should free everyone up from any spots they may be stuck in posting-wise. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marxism_smiles on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:26 pm

I will wait on for slcam before posting a response for the Pizza announcement

Marxism_smiles
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:12 am

Well I'm still here, but I'm afraid my character is lacking a partner. I'm going to pm Luna tomorrow to see if she was still on board with the roleplay, but if not then I'm not really sure where to go from there.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 pm

@BespectacledBeauty
If worse comes to worst and Luna isn't interested/still hasn't replied, I'd be more than willing make another character so yours isn't left alone, but let's hope for the best. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:06 am

Well, just letting everyone know, but if I am unable to post by tomorrow, it won't be up until Sunday evening at the earliest. I am still around though. Sorry for the wait, Marx!

EDIT: Well, there is the post! Hopefully it is good, but if not, let me know what needs fixing. =D

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:57 am

Welp... I think it's dead. But thank you all so very much for roleplaying! You were fantabulous to work with and I hope to get the pleasure of doing so again!

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!