Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Vampire's Servant

The Vampire's Servant

a part of “The Vampire's Servant”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Three humans and two slayers with knowledge of vampire existence have been captured and sentenced to servitude for the rest of their natural life. But in that time will they find forbidden love between vampire and mortal? Or will death find them first?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire's Servant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vampire's Servant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:27 pm

I'm in! No worries, we can keep it going until she comes back ^-^
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:53 pm

You guys are the absolute greatest! I've got one more week (on the 3rd) until I'm freed, but I'll be checking up on you all until I'm able to put in a legitimate post. Thank you so very much for sticking through it in spite of me :) I'm genuinely touched
~ The Pale Violet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:30 pm

I am going to go ahead and post now :D x

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:25 pm

wheee! haha, so skittish Melita is! And I really like that female vampire you made as well.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 pm

I'M BACK BABY! WOO-HOO! :D Post coming soon~

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:33 pm

I kind of want to wait for Roddie to post before I do x

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:27 am

ello all!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:12 am

Hi !!! I messaged Ikuto just waiting on a reply! But don't fear I am still here :P
If I get no reply by tonight I will go ahead and post !

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:03 am

wheeee!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi everyone.

Got the message from ikuto.
They wont be coming back to the RP as they have a lot on.

Not sure how you would like to go about removing the character as the only Vampires left are my two.
Not sure if a re-start would be a wise idea ?
Same characters just with a few new people to even the playing field

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:31 pm

I'm game for that! maybe I should make another charrie as well?

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby Panda on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:13 am

can I join? if so, is it ok to be a human?
Da Baby Panda Is In The House!!

Baby Panda
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:36 am

No objections here, but I fear this thread is dead

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:04 pm

Is there anyone still active on this site from this thread? I would be very interested in starting something new?

Polka
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!