Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Neverland's Descent

Neverland's Descent

a part of “Neverland's Descent”, a fictional universe by Ever.

If you were given the opportunity to never grow up, would you take it..? Even if it meant leaving behind your entire world, everything you knew? Well, would you..? {Full~}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neverland's Descent”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Neverland's Descent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:33 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Neverland's Descent"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Neverland's Descent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:12 am

Hello! I've been interested in joining this particular rp for a while now but everytime I came across it all the roles had been filledx3
Any who may I reserve Member 2 of the Lost Children?
The last anime I watched was ATtack on Titan, gosh can't wait for the next seasonx3 Hmm I will probably be using maroon as my text color.

And I think that was it>w<

Also is there any chance I could change the FC of Member 2. I know they are twins but I'd prefer choosing my own FC's. If not then that's fine.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:27 am

Hey there. c:

If possible, could I reserve the Second-in-command of the Pirates?

The most recent anime I've watched would be Togainu no Chi.
My text colour will be blue. The colour number is '3190d4'.

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:07 am

Ever your back! I've haven't seen you in awhile!

Can I reserve Petter Pan?

The last anime I watched was Tokyo Ghoul....I don't want to talk about how awesome and creepy I feel right now. Never watch it at 2 am at night by yourself

I don't have a color hex yet, but I will go get one and come back with it

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 am

Can I reserve Captain Hook? >w< I'm a bit nervous about the major role he is, but I'm going to do my best!

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzamiya was the last one I watched, I know most think it's overrated- but it was easy enough for me to get into and not get TOO emotionally involved. I don't need that kind of stress- especially after the ending of How I Met Your Mother. -.-

#956CF6

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:45 am

@Polarisbear12

Hello Polar~ Long time no see, deary x3

And alrighty, reserved~ As for the FC..hm.. if you can send me a PM with what you would want to change it to, I'll consider it ^^ It's just hard considering they are twins and all ><

@RogueNinja

Absolutely~ Reserved ^^

@Scra

Scra~~ Yup yup, little ol' Ever is finally back XD

Tokyo Ghoul 0.o Woah, you really watched that….and at 2 am?! XD You are indeed a brave person lol…

Anyways, reserved ^^

@ sky_onangelwings

Sky! I haven't seen your username in a while….Sure sure, you can reserve him x3 Don't worry, you'll do just fine~

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:05 pm

@Ever
Yup, its been a little whilex3

I totally understand! Would it better to wait until someone else shows interest before choosing an FC? Hmm I send you a pm about it, so no worries^w^

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Thanks a bunch. c'x

I'll start working on the CS now, but I'm not sure whether he'll be submitted by tonight... If not, he'll definitely be in tomorrow.

Looking forward to roleplaying with you guys. c:

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:59 pm

@Ever
Okay so then I guess I'll be using Kobato from Kobato as my FC, although I may change it in case Twin1 doesn't like the idea>w>

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AerialWitness on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:10 pm

May I have twin one reserved?
Last anime I watched was Kiba. I watched it just to watch it I didn't really actually enjoy it.
The color I'd be using would probably be Pink
Code: #DF013A

AerialWitness
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:43 pm

@AerialWitness

Reserved~

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:21 pm

This seems very intriguing! May I reserve the role of the male pirate regular member?
The last anime I watched would be Tsuritama, which is a personal favorite of mine.
My color would be #999999. :)
Last edited by comicbooklover on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:34 pm

@comicbooklover

Reserved ^^ And thank you~ I'm glad you think so x3

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:26 pm

@Ever
Sorry, sorry I'll be changing my font color to #FF8000. It'll do better for my FC.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:41 am

I'm sorry it's taking so long, Ever. My laptop seems intent on letting me write loads, only to then refresh the page for absolutely no reason so that I lose everything. I've tried completing this CS so many times. I'm going to submit it and complete it one section at a time to save it so that I don't lose loads of information if it does refresh again. It shouldn't take me too long.

Sorry for keeping you waiting. x'3

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:08 am

@Rogue
Have you tried working on it in Word. I've always done that then I submit it and work out the kinks in the sheet afterwards. Plus Word has an automatic Correction system so you'll know when something is wrong:3

Also if anyone is interested, I more or less completed mine, so feel free to take a look at her and give a critique or whateverx3 I can't wait for this to startOwO

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:18 pm

@Polarisbear12
Thanks for the advice. c'x It's saved me a lot of time, to be honest.

I just have the character's history to write out and then he'll be pretty much finished.

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:45 pm

EEk! I better get my chari done soon! It's almost there!

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:41 pm

All done! :D

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 am

It seems that my Internet is down for the count due to some home renevations. I most likely will not be able to finish my character until later tonight, but I'll do my best to get him finished up ASAP! (And get some new pictures, as my other ones decided not to work). I just wanted to let you know so you didn't think I ran off. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!