Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

American Horror: Murder House Again

a part of “American Horror: Murder House Again”, a fictional universe by Maerorem-Caligo.

When the Bennets move into the Murder House, they have no idea that there is a host of ghosts living within its walls.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “American Horror: Murder House Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "American Horror: Murder House Again"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I only do one roleplay at a time. Please do not ask me to join, I prefer my own. Sorry if that seems stuck up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: American Horror: Murder House Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:05 am

Hello~. I took interest in your rp and will be working on the roles of Mrs. Bennet and The Eighteen year old son. Is that okay~?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pusheen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Finished the Mrs Bennet role and I put up a WIP for the Eighteen Year Old Son role I finally finished the Eighteen Year Old Son role too~! :3

Pusheen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Hey Pusheen. Thank you for taking an interest in this RP! I love AHS and have been curious about what would happen after the Harmons died for a long time.
I love, love, LOVE both of your characters! They're absolutely brilliant and I have the feeling it's going to be great RPing with you.

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:48 pm

hey there! I was hoping to reserve the other 16 year old twin and I was thinking about reserving another, is there anyone you want taken especially?

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:56 pm

@Maerorem-Caligo
I LOVE AHS though Murder House was my ABSOLUTE favorite season~! x3 Aww~ thank you! I love your character too. She's got her own unique style and I LOVE that in female characters. Can't wai to rp with you :3

Pusheen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Thanks Pusheen!

Retro: Alrighty, I'll put you on reserved. I'm hoping to have some of the dead reserved. I'll be making a form for Tate pretty soon so... y'know, not him. Hahaha.

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:32 am

Hey, you guys. I'm just going to start, so feel free to post.

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Before I post, quick question~. It says that the role of 'Mr. Bennet' is reserved, so is someone actually working to make that character or is that a mistake? Also, as for the rest of the family members that aren't taken, do we take them out of the picture or are we using them as NPC's~? Sorry, I'm just making sure I got this worked out in my head before I post so I'm careful with what I put in my posts and don't look stupid.

Pusheen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:18 pm

I may be a bit late, but I'd be delighted if I might still be able to join in. If so, I can hopefully have the Thirteen Year Old finished sometime shortly after receiving the go-ahead. If not, I understand.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Join us!

One of us. one of us.

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:22 am

Firstly, go ahead and join, ABC! We'd love you! We have barely barely started, so you'd not be terribly far behind.

Secondly, Pusheen. I am sorry for getting back to you so late, my mistake. Mr Bennet was reserved, but I'm not sure if the user will ever post their character, which is frustrating. I'll message them soon to get an idea. We will use the other characters, but not as full characters. I suppose we could just post as them briefly to allow interaction. Does this make sense?

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:47 am

I've finally finished my character, or at least her first draft. Sorry it took me so long, finding a suitable FC proved to be far more difficult than I initially thought. Anyway, if anything should be changed, please let me know. I finished her rather late at night, so the quality of my writing might have dropped a bit while working on it.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:33 pm

I love her ABC! She's wonderful and should be brilliant to roleplay with. Feel free to post in wherever you'd like.

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:28 am

I'm very glad to hear that. I've just finished posting, hopefully it is to your satisfaction.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:19 pm

Seeing as it's been awhile, should I post now, or continue waiting for the others?

ABC
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!