Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Aces of Wonderland

The Aces of Wonderland

a part of “The Aces of Wonderland”, a fictional universe by Felilla.

In Wonderland, it's the typical good guys versus the bad guys story with the entire world's balance hanging by the lives of five seemingly normal teenagers. {14 OPEN SPOTS}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Aces of Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Aces of Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Make reservations and ask questions. If you are unsure of a good magic type, I will be happy to help you. Please include your FC in your post.

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Aces of Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Hay!! I was wondering, would I be able to reserve the Cheshire cat and the ace of hearts and turn them into one??? If not then I would just like to reserve the cheshire cat XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:07 pm

@Miyer, you can have the Cheshire Cat. What FC do you want?

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:50 pm

can I reserve the Ace of diamonds?

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 pm

FC?

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:06 pm

Ashley Benson

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:15 pm

Okie dokie! I'll put it down.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Hey. Could I reserve the White Rabbit? FC Theo James. Favorite color earth green.
Psych
you
out
in
the
end

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 pm

@Psyched; go ahead. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyOrchird on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Could I reserve the Ace of Spades? FC Karen Gillan. Probably a rich, dark hue of blue for her colour. :)

CandyOrchird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:23 pm

@Candy; of course! I love your avatar, by the way. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyOrchird on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:29 pm

D'aww, thanks c;
I'll get started on her skelly :D

CandyOrchird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:48 pm

I really really really wanna play the caterpillar. With a green text :P I feel like it'll be a smaller role.
FC: Brendon Urie
But I will pick up an extra role and play the dormouse with a brown text :D So I won't be bored the entire game.
FC: Francesca Capaldi

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:19 pm

Okay! Yeah, the caterpillar probably won't have the biggest role, but his role will still be important. :P

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:43 pm

May I reserve the mock turtle? I would like to use Ben Kingsley, specifically in the movie Hugo as my face claim. Because he is a turtle, I would like to use the color DarkOliveGreen4, #667C26

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:05 am

@Viva; absolutely! Good choice of FC.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:33 am

Can I reserve The Ace of Alice and use rj king
For Colors I would use #15155E which is pretty dark purple blueish color

and the Red Queen and use Blake Lively as her FC

for colors I would just use the normal red as she is the red queen
Last edited by mermaidlegend on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:09 pm

I'd like to reserve either the mad hatter, his favorite color being orange (Sebastian Stan FC?) or the Cheshire cat, with his favorite color being a lavender purple (Jared Leto FC?).

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:50 pm

@Paint, you can have the mad hatter.
@mermaid, absolutely! ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:11 pm

Can I also add The Ace of Hearts to my reservation with the FC being Jacob Young
I have gotten a pretty good idea, just now for him
and for his color I would use a lighter brownish color #B8B894

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!