Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Artemis Falls

Artemis Falls

a part of “Artemis Falls”, a fictional universe by Exotica.

The gods have been missing for three weeks now, and it's seeming increasingly likely that their war will fall to their newest incarnates, as well as their children, or earth might very well be lost. { Open - Many Roles - Accepting }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Artemis Falls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Artemis Falls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotica on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Artemis Falls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Exotica
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Artemis Falls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Hey there! May I reserve Persephone Incarnate, but PM you about a possible FC change? Thanks much! :)
That's Just Peachy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thesouthernbelle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotica on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:40 pm

@thesouthernbelle
Absolutely! Just shoot me a PM. I'll reserve her in a moment.

Exotica
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:53 am

Could I possibly reserve Jasmine Villegas/Metzli?

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:14 am

I would like to reserve Sierra Kusterbeck and also CL. Thank you~

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:05 am

May I reserve the Iris Incarnate? Please and thank you :D

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:23 am

Hello~. May I reserve the Horus Incarnate, please~?

Pusheen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:42 am

@Exotica: Hello! May I reserve the FC Brian Dales & Juno Temple, please?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:24 am

May I also reserve the Amaterasu Incarnate Clotho Incarnate, please~? I put up a Minor WIP for the Horus Incarnate and all I have left is the History for him. Looking forward to this rp :3

Pusheen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:32 am

Hi! May I reserve the Bast Incarnate/Jade Thirlwall, please?
Last edited by fivehours on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotica on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:39 am

Woah! I didn't expect this much interest wow, thank you everyone.

@Boomerang
The Metzli Incarnate is all yours!

@GrimBones66
Absolutely! I'll put their reserves up with this batch. (can't wait to see the Sierra-Hayley dichotomy whenever Hayley gets taken.

'@The Toxic
Iris is all yours. I'll mark her down as reserved :D

@Pusheen
I'll take a look at Horus right after I get all these reserves up, but I believe Amaterasu/CL has been claimed by Grim Bones. You're welcome to request another god incarnate or claim another of the already open ones :)

@Dumisa
Zeus Incarnate and the gardener demigod are all yours!

I'll be putting reserves up in just a second, let me check my PMs to see if any of them are reservations or anything of the sort and grab some coffee, then your reserves will be up and I'll start working on my boys. :D

Exotica
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:18 pm

can I reserve Jakub Gierszal??? Thank you, thank you, thank you! XD

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotica on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:58 pm

@Miyer
He's reserved for you!

Exotica
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotica on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Axl is up and Pusheen has two wonderful WIPs up as well, take a look at any of those three if you need an example of how to do your sheet.
I can't wait to see everyone's characters :D

Exotica
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Hey there, was hoping to reserve Mathias Lauridsen please

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:13 pm

Hello! May I please reserve fc: Grace Park?
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotica on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:56 am

I'll put both your reservations up just after I get some coffee.

Exotica
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurnoutBloodBath on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:38 am

May i reserve Apollo incarnate pls?

BurnoutBloodBath
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotica on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:23 am

@BurnoutBloodbath
I regret to inform you the sheet you submitted was not the caliber or quality we're looking for, and didn't fit with the roleplay. If you'll resubmit keeping that in mind, you may reserve Apollo. As it stands the role is still open.

Exotica
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotica on Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:24 pm

REMINDER:
Reserves last forty-eight hours.
WIPs must be finished within forty-eight hours of posting or they will be rejected and the role will be opened up again.

Exotica
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!