Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Davenport Family

The Davenport Family

a part of “The Davenport Family”, a fictional universe by RogueNinja.

Recent rumours are causing the villagers of Oakfield to accuse a local family of being monstrous creatures, whom they call "blood-suckers".

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Davenport Family”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Davenport Family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Davenport Family"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Davenport Family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:35 pm

May I reserve Twin #1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:39 pm

Sure thing. c:

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Could I reserve the youngest daughter pretty please? o: I think I'll use Karen Araragi for my FC (Yay Bakemono!)

Last edited by Keen on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:19 pm

May I reserve a male servant with the FC of Yukine from Noragami, please~?

Pusheen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:41 pm

May I reserve a male servant? I would use the FC of Ichinose Tokiya.

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:57 pm

I'd like to reserve a female servant with Fuyumi Irisu from Hyouka as the FC.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Finished my character! Hope he gets accepted and hope everyone likes him :3

Pusheen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:20 am

May I snatch away twin 2, please?
I don't know his FC yet, probably going to wait for Scra's FC c:

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:36 am

Oh, I'm sorry. Both twins have been reserved for Scra; I would've updated the main page sooner but this website takes for ever to update pages when the URL is too large.

You could always take the remaining servant role, if you'd like? c:

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:48 am

Didn't Scra just reserve Twin #1?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:18 am

At first, yeah. The second was reserved through PM.

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:14 am

Oh, too bad then. =/
Well! Then let me have the remaining role, if you'd please~

My FC would be Karuta Roromiya.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:29 am

Of course. c:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Hey. c:

I don't mean to rush anyone (totally not that sort of GM), but if you could possibly get your characters in some time in the next few days, I'd really appreciate it. Even if it's only a WIP; I just need to know you're all still interested.

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Here are my FCs

Twin #1 Nase Hiroomi

Twin #2 Oreki-Houtarou

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Damn, day after it's made and all spots are taken. I wanted to join this RP (Vampires are my thing). So if anyone decides not to join, would you be so kind as to PM me?
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:42 am

I gotta say, I wasn't expecting the roles to be taken so quickly either. c'x But sure, I'll let you know if anything opens up.

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:45 am

@ RogueNinja
Do you plan on partnering up the vampires with the half-breeds? As in each vampire has its personal servant or something?

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueNinja on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:59 am

I hadn't planned on doing that myself, but yeah, that was the sort of idea I was heading towards. I thought it would be better if the Davenport characters chose their own "partners" in the roleplay.

Unless you had someone in mind? Then you can PM them or ask them here in advance if your characters can partner up.

I don't mind what you do, to be honest. It's not for me to decide. c'x

RogueNinja
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!