Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Knights of a New Age

The Knights of a New Age

a part of “The Knights of a New Age”, a fictional universe by Mrkrutiika.

Humans, the weakest of races have ruled the once radiant land of Terejhsa for over two centuries, bleeding the land dry of its riches. A group of young Knights have risen in these dire times in order to fight for a life worth living.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Knights of a New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Knights of a New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:00 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Knights of a New Age"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
-Happiness is only real when shared-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Knights of a New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:06 am

How is your fine day going?!

Sooo... I have a proposition, remember when Roleplays weren't all tightly bound and rigid with pages and pages of flowing literature on, wait for it, a profile?!
Remember when there wasn't one person who lead the story but we all contributed and made it pretty damn amazing?
Remember the opening post that not only introduced a character, but planted a seed as to who they were and kept us intrigued to find out more about them?

Sorry sorry, went off on a tangent, back to my proposition, how about a Roleplay where we get to do all of the above, and more? Yes? Are you in? Brilliant!

I was thinking Fantasy, Traditional-Steam Punk fantasy, what do you guys think?
Literacy level should be at least Literate and if you're better, that's fantastic!

Okay this is a lot of text, so lets condense it a little bit:

Edit: Just to add to what I've said above, if you want to contribute to regions of Terejhsa (for example where your character originated from) please just send me a PM with descriptions, pictures etc and I'll add it to the places section :)

Update: For those of you who are a little confused, I have remade the RP because the previous one seemed have been suffering a few persistent glitches. It's the same stuff, just re-posted 18 hours later! Sorry about that! ^_^

Roleplay Type: Freeform (We'll have a basic storyline though, just so when we get stuck, we have something to go by)
Genre: Fantasy; Traditional [steam-punk]
Literacy: Literate - Advanced Literate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:12 am

Okay, just a brief re-cap of questions asked on the previous OOC board:

1. Creating races
About creating races, at the moment its a world of dwarves, humans, elves, wizards/mages, riders and dragons. However I am open to new races just not the biggest fan of anthro's, or demigods- mainly because they don't seem to have a place in the story. :)

2. Submitting characters
I have learnt that due to the nature of how things work on this site, that it is not necessary to PM links to character profile, so just apply with the character information that you have :)

3. The level of the advancement of the machinery
The equipment is as advanced as pistols in the less wealthy human areas, large war machines in the noble quarters but swords and shields outside human control due to poverty. Everything is powered by steam at the moment in the human population (however other races have trills of magic to aid them). There isnt't advanced machinery such as airships as of yet, but believe you me, the queen is working on it ;) However this is not known to the general populace.

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Oh what the hey. I'll give it a go. Stance on doubling up characters?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:04 pm

Hey there!
I am happy for people to double up on characters, if they feel like they can manage it :)

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Sounds interesting, I'll make a character.

Hope everyone's ready to deal with a fiery tempered sword dancer! :3
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Man that has to suck that you had glitches. But anyways! I'll make a character and what I like to do "down with the government".
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Hey Soul and Spec- looking forward to meeting your characters :) :)

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Submitted! Hope she'll work, I think she'll add some spice to the rp.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:56 pm

This is gonna be awesome!, down with the queen! Down with the government!

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:11 pm

lol, the character I play is going to be more of a sellsword type, looking for a fun ride... Should be interesting.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:42 pm

Well, I made my character overpowered, and I don't think I'll be able to think up another before you guys start or something, so I won't bother. The character I was going to use is pretty much a copy of one I used before with some tweaks.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogueMonkey88 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:41 pm

This rp looks interesting, I think I'll join.

RogueMonkey88
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:51 am

Hello,
Sorry I went a little MIA yesterday, in the process of moving out of uni to the big bad world of work!
Welcome Rogue, looking forward to seeing what characters you have in store for us!

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:47 am

Shall we begin the RP?.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:05 am

Hello!
My aim would be to get a good post up either tonight or by tomorrow morning, so we can get the ball rolling!
Just need to go through a couple more character profiles :)

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:28 am

Hello! Sorry this has taken so long!
My summer has turned out to be alot busier than I originally anticipated!
But happy days, the first post is up! Hope it's good and you enjoy the read :)

LET THE GAMMMES BEGIN!!

Edit

Okay, I am probably going to be extremely busy this week as well, so just wanted to give a heads up! Hopefully I will get a chance to post on Friday.
But in terms of posting, can we keep to an order so that everyone gets a turn (if it comes back to me, and I am still away, and you guys are reaching a good pace, just skip me ^_^).
We can organise the order by the order that users submit first post?

Fabulous! I am around on and off today, any questions give me a shout!

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:43 pm

is it too late to join??

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Donny21 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:56 pm

I submitted a character. Figured the knights could use a bard. I hope this thing is still joinable, I haven't gotten the chance to RP here yet and this looks like it could be pretty fun. Anyway, i'll be waiting on you to get the chance to reply :D

Donny21
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:24 am

Sorry for being a bit late, I've been having some internet trouble. I'm off to post now.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!