Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Aces of Wonderland

The Aces of Wonderland

a part of “The Aces of Wonderland”, a fictional universe by Felilla.

In Wonderland, it's the typical good guys versus the bad guys story with the entire world's balance hanging by the lives of five seemingly normal teenagers. {14 OPEN SPOTS}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Aces of Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Aces of Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:25 pm

@mermaid, of course!

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Hey, I'd like to know if the Cheshire Cat role is still up for grabs?

If so, I'd like to possibly reserve the spot with either FC: Emilie Autumn or FC: Jeffree Star (it'd depend on weither or not you prefer Chess be a girl or a boy, as I feel Chess would be fun to play either way) and their color would be this cool pinkish-red color by the code of #e7006d
"I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief,
because there will be so much to look forward to."
- Donnie Darko
28:06:42:12

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:31 am

You can most definitely have that spot. I don't really care what gender Chess is. A girl Cheshire would certainly be interesting.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:24 am

Awesome! :D I'll have a character up by later today.

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:07 pm

May I reserve another character, the Knave? I would like use a purple color with the code #7D0552. My face claim is Daniel Gillies.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Alrighty. I got Chess in and I ended up using Emilie Autumn. ^-^ Hope you like her. I still gotta finish her history, but other than that, I think she's done! (unless there's anything else you'd like me to add/remove?)

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:08 am

I just want to say sorry about the delay in the the character sheets but they are all now complete :) I hope you like them :)

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!