Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cherry Oakes (3 SPOTS OPEN)

Cherry Oakes

a part of “Cherry Oakes (3 SPOTS OPEN)”, a fictional universe by TheSpaceInBetween.

A institution designed upon the foundations of helping sick children....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cherry Oakes (3 SPOTS OPEN)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cherry Oakes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:45 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cherry Oakes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: Cherry Oakes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Umm... Mind if I take teen2?

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotica on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello. I have dissociative identity disorder and for fear of misrepresentation and someone playing the character inaccurately I'm going to ask to reserve the "split personality".
For the record, split personality is not a correct term; it's dissociative identity disorder, and DID actually has nothing to do with schizophrenia whatsoever, they're entirely separate disorders. So please please please don't refer to them as the same. It's very very harmful to those of us suffering from one or both disorders
but yes, I'll reserve the teen with split personality.

Exotica
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Thanks for the interest. If you would like to submit you character sheets and the co gm and I will decide who gets the role.

Thank you Exotica for clearing up the medical term, I think we knew what we was going for but we couldn't think of the right name.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koalaking555 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:10 pm

I would like to reserve Teen 1 please.

koalaking555
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:56 pm

Sure thing teen 1 is reserved simply submit your completed profile and me and the co gm will contact you if you are sucsesful.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:59 am

Get your submissions in by Wednesday guys as we are hoping to start by Thursday.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Just posting to say Hi!

I am the Co-Gm!

If you have any question feel free to ask. I think its really important that we communicate through OOC, so why not introduce yourself :)

-Polka

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koalaking555 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:10 pm

I finished the character skelly with the changes as requested.

koalaking555
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Hopefully we should be starting at the end of the week we are waiting for the last teen to be submitted. @ koala we will be looking at your profile tomorow but it is looking very good.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koalaking555 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:41 am

Okay Thank you.

koalaking555
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Hey everybody so since we haven't had any submissions for the multiple personality character I will be more than likely be taking that character. Hopefully we should be set to start tomorow.

Before we do let's get to know each other.

Favourite film
Favourite food
Favourite genre/style of music

Mine would have to be
The Goonies
Italian food
And I really love heavy metal/ trance metal ( but I also love musicals too)

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koalaking555 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:01 pm

My favorite film would be The Phantom of the Opera. My favorite food is hom bow. My favorite style of music would be vocaloid.

koalaking555
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:12 pm

I've never heard of hom bow and vocaloid. Hom bow to me sounds Chinese or oriental.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Hopefully we can start Friday!! Had a major laptop problem which is being fixed as we speak :)

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koalaking555 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 pm

Hombow is from Asia, though I am not sure where. I think Vietnam.

koalaking555
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koalaking555 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:16 pm

Also my character has not been added.

koalaking555
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:25 pm

Very sorry for my lack of posting guys, I've been a little unmotivated and a bit ill so that hasn't been helped but I'm feeling much better. Polka is on holiday untill Saturday I think so posting for Dr Lipman will be taken over by me for the time being writing up a post now.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koalaking555 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:39 am

Okay. Thank you for letting us know. :)

koalaking555
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!