Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Pathfinder Chronicles

a part of “The Pathfinder Chronicles”, a fictional universe by guru101.

December 7, 1943 the two year anniversary of the Japanese invasion. American actives, magic users gifted with unique powers, and humans fight to hold the line at the Mississippi river. Will a gathered group of actives be able to change destiny?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pathfinder Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:18 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Pathfinder Chronicles"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

guru101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Pathfinder Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:07 am

We are now starting the pathfinder chronicles. No one else has joined so if someone decides they wanna hop aboard later then we will deal with that when it comes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

guru101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:12 am

So a question whilst I wait for CortezHorse to post, I assume we all know each other from being briefed by the Government right? So assume we all know each other in at least a formal way, like names and brief histories and powers.
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 am

Pardon, my work break comes up soon so a post will be seen in a couple of hours! :) & yes we know each other briefly ^.^

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:51 pm

What Cortez said. When your character was recruited ( after swearing oaths in front of a judge type Active. Judges can sense truth. truth of words, truth of paths, etc. I accidentally forgot to put them on the list.) they were given a brief overview of the people they would be working with.

guru101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:25 am

I will be posting tomorrow around 2PM I apologize for the pause, but I have been rather busy.

guru101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Did this RP already die? Well thats kind of sad.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:35 am

Well I know we're waiting for Shortbus to post buuut I'm not quite sure where he's at. :/

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:49 am

Horribly sorry for the delay, you guys! I've had a crazy week; between travelling south and then I finally heard back about my application to culinary school I haven't had a whole hell of a lot of time to actually get on the computer and so on. I'll have a post up by tonight at the very latest. Again, I am so, so sorry you guys.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Hey everyone I apologize for the wait for me. I've been rather busy with work. Ok I'll have a post in by tonight or tomorrow.

guru101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:38 am

Once everyone gets their last posts in I'm gonna skip us to our next destination unless anyone has an issue with that.

guru101
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!