Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hell-adjacent

OOC Forums

a part of “Hell-adjacent”, a fictional universe by ~Tytress R.~.

A growing post-apocalyptic community that contributes copious ideas to create a world of our own and supernatural liking.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hell-adjacent”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

OOC Forums

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Here we can openly discuss matters Out-of-Character (OOC) without having to disrupt the current roleplay. If you have any ideas, constructive criticism, or just looking for some friendly conversation this is the place!
Cordelia: I personally don't think it's possible to come up with a crazier plan.
Oz: We attack the Mayor with hummus.
Cordelia: I stand corrected.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: OOC Forums

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:04 am

When we start, what will be the posting order?
I want three things in life: Bacon, good health, bacon, a good friend, bacon, better math skills, and did I mention Bacon yet?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:06 pm

In the beginning everyone will have the opportunity to post when they like. After everyone has posted once, that will be the order.

This can and might vary depending on the activity of the users, we don't want to have to wait a couple of weeks to post because someone is on a trip or simply busy. :) And if people are in separate locations the order of the two groups will be separate from each other. Just remember to be polite and give people a chance to reply and everything should flow nicely ^^

The posting order will be very lenient, to sum it all up xD

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Alright, cool. However, I regret to inform you all that from June 12 to possibly June 22, I will be absent, and unable to post as such. It would be a shame to kill off a character so early when all of them have great potential and the Roleplay is just beginning. I will notify all of you in my last post before I must leave for vacation, and hand over control of my character to the GM, Tytress for the duration of my absence.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:28 pm

That will be just fine! I hope you enjoy your vacation and thanks for letting us know ahead of time. I'll try to have your character not entirely involved (but still there and capable) so that you don't miss -too-much while your gone.

Also, we will begin roleplaying tomorrow (today's a busy day for me) just so your aware and good.

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 pm

I leave tomorrow morning, so I will try my best to already have a post written and up, just to establish that my character is at least present before I leave. Again, I apologize for having to go on a vacation just as we begin the Roleplay, but I promise it will be worth the wait for me to get back into things.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:41 am

There, I have a post up, I now relinquish control of my character to Tytress until I return from my vacation. See you all then!

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:10 pm

You can all begin to roleplay now! ^^ I'll reply later today when I'm more awake and creative.

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFallenxValkyriex on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Before I post, are we traveling on a tram or just stuck in the station.

xFallenxValkyriex
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:31 pm

I'd expected them to be traveling on the tram and then get stuck in the station, but you can do what you need to do. :)

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aleksiempainen on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:03 am

Hi,
I control Major General Brandon Thomas. Are you looking for any particular way for me to start off my first post, or is it really free form?

aleksiempainen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Pretty much free form, however try to stick close to the others and the tram station. When the break out occurs, the small group will work together to get out of the city ( as well with a couple NPC's of your choosing that will die in the process).

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Tytress R.~ on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Sorry for not posting lately, something popped up and I had to prioritize. I may not be too terribly active for a few days, just a warning! But by all means do whatever you like in the mean time

~Tytress R.~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Well, I am back for a little while. After today, I will be gone until the 22nd, so, I will get another post up for you all!

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aleksiempainen on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:02 am

Hi guys, I will be on holiday for 10 days starting tomorrow. Just letting you all know.

aleksiempainen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wertooman on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Heya guys, sorry hadn't seen this before, I am assuming that because my char is in the character page I am cool to join but would just like to ask if there is a set time when I should jump in or if it is a matter of setting the scene, have never done this style as used to the gm laying the scene and then taking it from there, sorry guys if I'm. Wing a nuisance I just don't want to jump the gun and do something I shouldn't cheers :)

Wertooman
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Hey Tyts :D Guess who's back ^-^
Silently Painting the World

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Ok... I would try and find a way to easily slip in but I'm kind of confused. Some posts are saying the virus already broke out a while ago and then others are saying it hasn't happened yet.... what is going onnn?? xD

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!