Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Zodi Academy Relaunch

The Zodi Academy Relaunch

a part of “The Zodi Academy Relaunch”, a fictional universe by zen_ink.

The Twelve signs of the Zodiac, reborn into human form, all come together at an ancient Japanese temple where they will learn to vanquish an ancient evil. What drama will ensue in the mean time? That's entirely up to you!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Zodi Academy Relaunch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Zodi Academy Relaunch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:50 am

Uh hello, anyone around?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 am

I just posted yesterday. I feel like we are the only ones here Chrian.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:53 am

Yeah I read it. I think so too.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:14 am

Uhm, guys?

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Since no one are going to post, should we considered this RP dropped?

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Well I'm still interested....

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:41 am

Yeah, me too, it's such a shame to abandon a good RP like this

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 am

No no no no no no no no no no no. NO! Don't be dead don't die. Gah! I'm gone for a little bit and you die on me! NO! Only Capricorn gets to say when things die >:(
Me and Haden both apologize for being gone but work comes first. But we will both have a post up by tomorrow and I swear to the Elder dude I will PM every single person in this roleplay to get their butts in gear.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:10 am

You heard her, boys and girls. Capricorn just laid down the law.. SO GET TO POSTING!! :D
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:34 am

Yeah, but hurry, Krys've died everyday waiting for his ramen -_-

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:42 am

I'm super excited lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:19 am

By the way, Emotionless.. feel free to put in that CS for Gemini, I only request that it be awesome :]

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:40 am

Cool, I shal BLOW YOUR MIND...or do my best at doing so.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:57 am

Great, looking forward to your posts

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:37 pm

Okay, I'll up my next post when you guys has posted yours. Don't know if the other Fire Signs are still there or not.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:19 am

I sent in Gemini. Accept her and i shall post a long and detailed post.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:03 pm

I don't think it's gonna make any diffrences if there are only 3-4 people still active. What happened to the rest of us?

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Alot of people haven't been on lately so just slow your roll there. Patience is a virtue my dear. I know "Oh I've been waiting for a long time" but people have lives and sometime's they just can't make time to come on RPG so take a breath and just wait. The fact is most of the people in this roleplay haven't been on for a week and the one's that have been on recently I have PMed.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:42 pm

I'll try to have a post up within the next day. I don't want to make any excuses because there really aren't any.. just been busy with things. I'll PM some of the others as well and make sure they're still interested.

On a side note..... I just simultaneously received 3 submissions for Gemini. >_> So I guess I'm just going to read through them all and pick the best one.
@Emotionless I hope that's okay with you. I'm inclined - if possible - to allow the position to somebody else first, because you know, the more the merrier. Let me know your thoughts.

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:38 am

I'm not going to lie... I worked pretty hard on my character, but you are the almighty gm do as you wish. =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!