Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

To Whom it May Concern

To Whom it May Concern

a part of “To Whom it May Concern”, a fictional universe by Kagerou.

An angry journal entry turns to be everyone's nightmare.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Whom it May Concern”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: To Whom it May Concern

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:33 am

Sorry, Kagerou. Hope things let up for you. <3
From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Ha! Let up. That's funny.

Last night/this morning is the fucking worst thing ever. I'm sorry for not posting. If I wrote something right now, it would only be good for the journal entry.
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:49 pm

It's okay, deary. We'll be here when you're ready. Let us know if you need anything.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:41 am

Hope you feel better, Kagerou! We're here if you need somethin'.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:17 am

Also, I'm opening up Riley's face claim to anyone who wants to pick one for him.

I will paypal $5 to the first person who links a face claim that isn't Dylan O'Brien.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Post is incoming. As soon as I'm done and have the internet back, it will be posted.

Oh hey, internet. Got my post there? Cool. Onwards!

Also, Cypher, we should discuss somewhere the limits of Scribers. Since, you know, you have one character that is one and I have a character that is one. I totes want to hear your suggestions/opinions. I'm up for a Skype call any time or you can PM me.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:52 am

Oh Cypher, had to chuckle a bit at your comment when I actually remembered who Dylan O' Brien was XD. Do you have a face claim already? If not, I guess I would suggest Chace Crawford (at least in some gifs, where he does in fact have a stubble and looks younger). What do you think? Maybe a bit too adult looking?

Hey, Kagerou, liked the fact that the shadowy figure Aspen accidentally created is "choosing" its victims somewhat at random because it didn't get any information on what Riley looks like. Nice touch.

Quill
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Yeah. I dunno if women will ever come into play because Aspen did say a group. But thank you!

Everyone is free to post, obviously. I have no clue where August is. :C

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Saxy, I love your post about seeing the thing, but the man wasn't killed outside the Green's home. It was in a park more into town. So I dunno what you want to do with this information, but....

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:34 pm

I literally came out of nowhere and posted. I'm afraid it'll be like that for a while. College starts Monday, so ill basically be ninja posting on the rps i'm in(I feel slight shame)so...yeah.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:46 pm

There. I think I tweaked it enough to make some more sense. :D

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Quill wrote:Oh Cypher, had to chuckle a bit at your comment when I actually remembered who Dylan O' Brien was XD. Do you have a face claim already? If not, I guess I would suggest Chace Crawford (at least in some gifs, where he does in fact have a stubble and looks younger). What do you think? Maybe a bit too adult looking?

Hey, Kagerou, liked the fact that the shadowy figure Aspen accidentally created is "choosing" its victims somewhat at random because it didn't get any information on what Riley looks like. Nice touch.

Goddamn phenomenal. You're wonderful, Quill.

It's funny, because I mentioned having trouble with FCs in another thread and the first thing someone said was "There's always Dylan O'Brien". I wanted to remove teeth.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:33 pm

So guys.

Feeling super shit again. Bad breakup. Will be here, but I don't know about the quality of posts from me. I will try, though.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Hey, Cypher?

I know you've been super busy, but if you could post, that would be awesome.

Quill, you too.

Since Ves hasn't been on since the 12th of July with no explanation, I will be either destroying their character or making them a NPC. I'd rather have the first option since all the characters that are playable are important.

Sorry, Vesenia! :C

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Fuckin' hell, sorry, b0ss.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Fuckin' hell. Damn right, Private. <3

Thanks, bruh.

I still dunno what exactly to call you, actually. On Skype, I know. But I dunno if you want everyone to know your real name here. lul.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:59 pm

I'm so sorry, Kagerou! There is no excuse, I know T_T Why does my brain choose to have writer's block at the worst possible moment? That's it, no more cookies for you, brain!

But thankfully I managed to post something, so please forgive me, chief T_T

Quill
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Quill, you are the cutest thing ever. Just saying. It's completely fine! :D I just don't want this to die after all the effort I put into it~

You are forgiven, child. Don't worry about it.

Have I told you how much I love Ophelia. She is awesome and I love what she is. <3

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:25 am

Aww, thank you, Kagerou :D You are the coolest chief ever! And I'm glad you like Ophelia :)

Quill
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quill on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:44 am

Did anybody else loose it when the parrot, James, began to talk? 'Cause I sure as hell did! XD That was so… unexpected and funny. Mister G. Harlowe and James are now in my favorite man/parrot duos list, right next to Captain Haddock and Iago from The Adventures of Tintin ^_^.

lol, also, I was reading the dialogue a bit too loud and my roommate gave me the weirdest look at my sorry attempts to imitate a swearing parrot…

Quill
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!