Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Anyone want to fight?

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Anyone want to fight?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:08 am

Name: Daisuke Nakamura
Sex:Male
Race: Human
Weapons: N/A
History: Daisuke was a regular kid up until his 10th birthday, at the point Daisuke was presented with the overwhelming
path of being a Guardian. Every 80 or so years a new guardian is chosen by the Goddess Jiale to be the protector of earth
and all of its inhabitants. In Daisuke's Seven years of being a guardian he has dealt with many foes including the demons
created by the evil God Joel. Joel wants to enslave the earth but to accomplish his task he must kill the guardian who is
the only one able to stop him. If The guardian dies the world is without a protector until the remainder of the 80 years is
up.
Looks: Daisuke is a medium sized fellow. He has white hair and light blue eyes. Wears an unbuttoned white trench coat with
a black shirt and black pants to complete the outfit. Hanging from the waist of the belt is a charm that Daisuke's
grandfather gave him for good luck. It is a white ring with 4 muticolored pointed accessory' hanging from it.
Powers: Cryokinesis- Daisuke has the ability to create ice from the particles of water in the air
Particle deceleration - Not only can Daisuke create ice by freezing the water in the air he can also slow anything within
range by cooling the atoms in the air.
Biological Replication - Daisuke has the ability to create a near perfect biological clones of himself and other living
things that he can touch
Inanimate Replication - Daisuke has the ability to create perfect copies of any object he can get his hands on. But Daisuke
has the ability to replicate any ice he creates without needing to touch it.
Teqniques: Ice spears - Daisuke creates sharps spears of ice and launches them at a foe, they usually have enough strength
to pierce rock.
Cryo-clone - Daisuke can use one of his incapacitated clones as a base to shoot ice projectiles from. This will make the
ice launch faster but its not as strong as the concentrated ones he might make.
Flash Freeze - Though it might take up large amounts of energy Daisuke can freeze an area around him of about 300 feet
given the time.
Snow balls - Daisuke will either throw or shoot projectiles at you that upon impact will begin freezing you fromt hat
point, it wont freeze your whole body but has the capacity to freeze an entire limb
Ice constructs: Daisuke can create things from walls, to swords, anything he can wrap his mind around really.
Reinforced ice: Given the time Daisuke can harden ice walls or constructs to that of steel.
Personality: Daisuke is a very light spirited guy in and out of a fight. Most of the time while in a fight he likes to joke
around with his opponent however he knows when he should be serious. Daisuke is more of an actor than a thinker, probably
attributed to his powers, he usually just overwhelms the opponent without any real strategy. But there have been Demons
he's had to fight where sheer strength was not enough and he was able to formulate simple strategies. Though if the Demon's
were any smarter they probably wouldn't have been as effective
Weakness: Daisuke doesn't usually think before he acts, he just acts on impulse. Daisuke also cannot handle hot

temperatures for to long, it tires him out very quickly to the point where he is unable to use his power effectively.

Just post your character in this same format and we shall rumble ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Anyone want to fight?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:38 am

You still alive? i'm fairly bored, so i can play around with ya.

Name: Ivan Volkov

Sex: Male

Weapon: A claymore, and a scythe with a long chain on his back, the scythe's blade is big enough to pierce someone from side to side.

History: Hails from the cold north, currently a "templar" of a small order, despite having unorthodox equipment for one, he is as good as his battle-brothers, sometimes better, he's the elder son of a farming family, the claymore is a family heirloom, has a keen edge, and abnormally sturdy for a sword, and learned how to wield it with alot of practice from the passing adventurers, as for the scythe, he got it on his travels from a particularly weird necromancer, despite being used as a tool for the undead, it has been purified by the church, altough not without alot of frowning from the higher-ups.

looks: he uses standard heavy templar gear, except for the headgear, wich is a mail hood interwoven with cloth, and a mouth-piece that covers his mouth, these aren't meant for physical protection, but magic will have a hard time going trough it.

Powers:
Holy magic: as with all templars, he is adept at holy magic, be it for offense, like searing rays, waves, or explosions, or defence, like healing or reflective shields.
Resolution: His templar gear, coupled with his stubborness leads him to hold his ground even against impossible odds.
One with the light: he's capable of channeling his magic trough his limbs, while this leaves him unable to cast magic, he'll gain a massive burst of power depending on where he choose to direct it, for example: if he focuses on his legs, he'll move faster (impossibly fast for someone his size) or if he focuses on his arms... you get the point.

Weakness: extreme, concentrated damage, and fire damage.

So, we can play around if you want.
I'm by no means a good player, i'm a bastard in every aspect. And i can't write for shit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

broheim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:16 am

Daisuke was on a mission, for once it wasn’t in a desert or the tropics it was in his environment of choice, the cold. He had been tasked to find an ice demon that has been doing someâ€Ļ well let’s just say it’s been doing some unsavory things. It was snowing and the more Daisuke thought about it the more he realized that he had never been in an environment that made him feel so happy. It was as if even a simple breeze of cool air was speaking to his soul. The wind was blowing hard, his coat was being pushed violently by the wind. Daisuke didn’t mind this of course, he treaded on through what felt like 3 inches of snow. The snow cracked and crumbled under his feet until he saw a church like structure in the distance. Unknown to Daisuke it was the home to some type of secret order. Daisuke was intrigued by the seemingly random and unnecessary building and began to make his way towards it.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:59 pm

A perfect day, tought Ivan, as he jogged around the church with nothing but his greaves, having gotten sick of the hellish heat that brings the desert, finally being "at home" brings him alot of comfort, after completing a few laps he enters the church "What are you doing without your protective garments, Ivan? You're supposed to guard the front of the church." said one of the guards in the entrance, "I like the cold, i see nothing wrong with it... but yeah, i'll get my gear, Valkyrie Zach is keeping my gear."

Ivan continues his way trough the church, and gets inside the quarters, before the hall splits off into the woman and men's quarters, there waits Zach, a Valkyrie, one of the specialized troops, trained for warfare in the most arid and cold of environments.
"Oi, pass me my clothes." "Catch" Zach throws the under-armor at Ivan.

"hmm, comfy. Let's go." "Suit yourself first, you have a small mission..."

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Daisuke walked up closer and closer to the church until he could finally make out two figures standing in front. They didn’t seem to notice him they were staring straight ahead into the emtyness of the snowy area
“What theâ€Ļ”
Are those guards? Daisuke walked up even closer. They seemed to be dressed in some strange garb, looked fitting for people standing in front of a church though. There seemed to be some holy symbol on their chests. Daisuke found it strange but somehow fitting for people posted just outside what looked like a church.
It took the guards a while to actually notice him
Not very good guards eh
But once they did spot him coming from the side they immediately stopped him and questioned his business being there. They were very loud in the manner in which they did this and Daisuke was quite put off.
“What, no welcome?” Daisuke said in a sarcastic manner even while cringing at the guards yelling

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:41 am

After a long and tiresome meeting, Ivan reads the paper handed to him while on his way to his quarters, it reads: It has come to our knowledge that a young boy was born to be one of the many guardians, ensure this is true, test his mettle, if not, smite him for his heresy.

Name: Daisuke Nakamura
Sex:Male
Race: Human, possibly asian.
Weapons: N/A

Daisuke is a medium sized fellow. He has white hair and light blue eyes. Wears an unbuttoned white trench coat with a black shirt and black pants to complete the outfit.

"A yellow skin... well, job calls... Wait, it never said where to find him, curse it..." Ivan reaches his quarters, equips his heavy plated armor, sheathes his claymore, loosely wraps part of the scythe's chain to his right arm and attaches it to a small ridge on his back-plates.

"Off we go." Ivan leaves the quarters and heads outside, he hears a lot of commotion outside, he decides to see what's the ruckus, then he'll search for the kid.

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:08 pm

“Woah, woah, woah” Daisuke said backing away from the guards who were now trying to subdue him. It seemed like their armor was making it hard for them to do so. One of the guards attempted to tackle him but Daisuke quickly jumped out of the way
“Its really not that serious, jeez im goin im goin”
Daisuke began back stepping away from he guards staring at them both. They were still yelling of course Daisuke didn’t bother to much to listen to what they were saying. He gets people much every day of his life, he has just learned to tune the yelling out. There was a point where the guards seemed to go back to their original position standing at either side of the door, that’s when Daisuke felt comfortable enough to turn back around and walk straight again.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:52 pm

"Do svidanya Paolo, what's going on? why are those german dogs barking outside?" said Ivan to one of his comrades, clad in golden and silver armor.
"Bonjour, Ivan, oh it's just an intruder, you know how they are, always mad, you should ask them personally, they tend to scare off anything around, friend or foe."
"Will do, uvidimsya, Paolo."
"Au revoir, Ivan, good luck on your mission by the way."
"Da, thanks." Ivan backs away from Paolo, and exits trough the gate, after a quick scan, he sees the guards still bickering among themselves at the foot of the stairs.
"oi oi chto proiskhodit? what's going on? who was at the gates?" yells Ivan while going down the stairs.
"ah cruse it."
"It's "Curse" it, so, who was around?" said Ivan.
"A boy, he was wearing a white coat, black shirt, and white hair, fairly young." said one of the guards.
"Alright, thanks for the info, now go back to your posts, and stop the bickering, ponyal? understood?"
"Yeah yeah, see you later Ivan... trottel..."
"I heard that, german dog, another thing, where was he going?"
"North, they always seem to go north."

Ivan inmediately leaves toward the north, after a few minutes of walking, he finds a trail of swept footsteps and follows it trough the snow.

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:22 am

So, I just realized I have no idea where im going. Daisuke stopped walking and spun in a 360 looking in all directions. I was supposed to get this thing, I was told it was on this mountain, but.. Daisuke realized he needed some assistance so he cleared a circular space in the snow for him to sit down. As the snow was pushed to the side it revealed a damp rocky floor.
He sat on the floor, crossed his legs and closed his eyes. He hoped that he would get some answers in a meditative state. He was expecting Jiale to come in on a cloud and shine him in wisdom but instead Daisuke re-affirmed the fact that she comes only when she is good and ready to. Even with prolonged unresponsiveness Daisuke remained seated in the snow trying his hardest to figure out the exact location of this demon.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:47 pm

as he follows the tracks, he sees a small boy in the distance, as his first tought was "he died from the cold" he ran as fast as he could towards it, as he closes in he notices the boy isn't shivering or anything, in fact, he's meditating, he circles the small boy whilst keeping his distance, as he moves towards his front he notices he matches the profile given to him by the apothecaries of the church, he carefully aproaches him and grabs him by his shoulder "Privyet, rebenok"

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:03 pm

Daisuke sat there in the snow waiting and waiting but still nothing. It was beginning to annoy him, how was he to stop this demon without a means of locating it. He tried to focus even harder, pursing his lips and clenching his teeth but still nothing. He didn't manage to notice a man walk up to him whilst doing this until the man grabbed his shoulder and spoke some type of language he couldn't understand. His eyes quickly opened and he jumped out of his seated position because of the scare
"Woah, woah, hey"

Daisuke said very quickly, making it quite hard to make out the difference between the three words. He stared at the man and realized he looked like one of the people outside that church thing he had seen earlier. He cocked his head an began to speak once more.

"No, I left your stupid stronghold church thing, leave me alone"

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:11 pm

"Net, i'm afraid i can't do that, tovarich, i'm here to fight you, and see if you are who you say you are, let the sparring session begin."
Ivan poked Daisuke on the forehead and knocked him a good few meters back.
"Well, going to defend yourself, rebenok?"
Ivan emits a bright light and readies his claymore.
Last edited by broheim on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Daisuke stared him in the eyes as he went on about a sparing match before throwing what looked like punch. Daisuke used the snow under his feet to quickly move away and realized that the man was only using his pointer finger. He squinted his eyes just to make sure that it was indeed a one finger punch then said
"I never said I was anything to you people"
It was really time for Daisuke to get back on his way, he had no time for this guy to spout random nonsense.
"Net, I'm afraid you are crazy"
He said mocking whatever language Ivan was speaking

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:06 pm

"Pozor, Tovarich."
Ivan launches himself forward as the light focuses on his legs and shoulder-rams Daisuke.
"Defend yourself!"

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:03 pm

The minute Ivan began to prep for his dash Daisuke noticed the movement and elevated himself with the use of an ice pillar. It was infinatly easier for him to make ice structures in the colder environment. Leaving Ivan speeding towards a clear blue ice pillar with Daisuke standing at the peak 8 feet up. At this point he had just about had it with this guy, he obviously wasn't going to converse anything. If he was going to get on with his task he was going to have to get rid of his aggressor.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:24 am

Ivan plows trough the pillar with ease, forcing Daisuke to drop on him.
"Poymal vas"
Ivan readies himself to cleave Daisuke in two as he falls.

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 am

In the air the one Daisuke splits into two. One of them throwing the other out of the way of Ivan. The one thrown immediately pushes a wave of snow big enough to engulf Ivan towards him. The one above him made a very thin sheet of ice to jump off of and change is trajectory so that he wasn't in the way of the snow tsunami.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:22 pm

"what the-" Ivan hastily cleaves trough the snow hoping to hit something, and failing miserably "YEBAT', I'LL GET YOU, REBENOK!"
Ivan draws out the massive scythe from his back and wields it like a scimitar alongside his claymore.
"I see you have a friend, no matter, two rebenoks, against Ivan, you can't win."
Ivan tries to cleave the Daisuke that has a small "aura" of ice around him with the scythe, trying to get the edge of it to pierce him and rip him apart, hoping to kill off the clone.

broheim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAccelerator on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:05 am

Name: Michael Axel

Sex: Male

Weapon: None, fights with magic

History: Born as an experiment he was raised up from age 5 and made to kill 100,000 people to increase his magical potency, that has been his goal. He is halfway there.

looks: Red hair, pale skin, blue eyes. Always dresses in a black or white shirt, with black jeans

Powers:
(Based On Accelerator) Vector Transformation: He can redirect and amplify any vector coming towards him (Sound, heat, electricity, kinetic momentum, etc.)
Redirection: Redirects any vectors he subconsciously deems harmful (U.V. Rays and High velocity projectiles)
Resolution: Wants to finish his job of killing the rest of the 100,000 people

Weakness: His reflection ability; if the projectile is coming straight for him and it drops all of its speed and turns around just before it hits him, his power will reflect it towards himself.
"The worst part of being the strongest, is that no one ever asks if you're ok"-Accelerator

TheAccelerator
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broheim on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:08 am

(Do you not see, that the fight has ended since the starter gave up? make up a new thread.)

broheim
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!