Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Love Bathed In Blood

A Love Bathed In Blood

a part of “A Love Bathed In Blood”, a fictional universe by xXBloodyRoseXx.

No one knew what happened, she just died...now the worlds greatest detective is on the case of his deceased lover, while trying to get her to remember who he is...(MORE INSIDE)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Love Bathed In Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Love Bathed In Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXBloodyRoseXx on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Love Bathed In Blood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXBloodyRoseXx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: A Love Bathed In Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:23 pm

@Rose: Hey! Nice to meet you. :) I was wondering if I may reserve the role of the nurse, please?

My favorite bands are Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, American Authors and Breakin' Bejamin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXBloodyRoseXx on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:19 pm

@Dumisa: Your reserved! :)

xXBloodyRoseXx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Name
The Detectives partner
Erisyuka (If Girl) Karoku(If Boy)-both from Karneval
OPEN

Can I reserve that please? My favorite band is Coldplay... I don't know a lot, sorry.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXBloodyRoseXx on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:15 pm

@Moachi Yeppers!

xXBloodyRoseXx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:39 pm

May I reserve The Murderer?

Um, favorite band would be... Journey.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXBloodyRoseXx on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:58 pm

@:SaxyLady You are also reserved! :)

xXBloodyRoseXx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:02 pm

May I reserve the boy who was left behind? Favorite bands are Greed Day, Panic! at the Disco, and Evanescence.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXBloodyRoseXx on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:34 pm

@Rabidness, Yepperoonies! You are reserved!

@Everyone, We can't start this think without the detective, so if anyone knows someone who is willing to play that role, please send them this way. Or if anyone is open to playing it themselves that's fine too.

xXBloodyRoseXx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:17 pm

--ignore this please--

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!