Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The 7 Deadly Sins

The 7 Deadly Sins

a part of “The 7 Deadly Sins”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

They used to be Gods. [Many roles open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 7 Deadly Sins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The 7 Deadly Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The 7 Deadly Sins"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The 7 Deadly Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Báltaí on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:17 pm

I'd like to take the character, female Lust, mostly because it seems fitting with my username.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Báltaí
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Sure, sure, ^_^. Reserved for you.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:42 pm

Hey there, I'm Vit!

Been writing about some envy-embodiments recently, so would like to reserve a female Envy if that's alright. =)

Edit: Oh, and possibly a male demon if you need one.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:47 pm

VitaminHeart wrote:Hey there, I'm Vit!

Been writing about some envy-embodiments recently, so would like to reserve a female Envy if that's alright. =)

Edit: Oh, and possibly a male demon if you need one.

Hey back, Vit. :D Envy is reserved for you, and I'll put your name down for a demon too. ^_^ Though if you decide you just want to stick with Envy, just shoot me a PM/IM at anytime and I'll remove it~. (:

By the way you guys, feel free to call me Ryder.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Awesome, thanks.

If there's a load of people wanting the demon roles I can always forgo that one to somebody else. I'll get started on Envy though and see how things go.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Hey, I just thought up a great idea for a male Gluttony. I'd also like to get male Greed as well if that is at all possible.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:33 pm

cheater0611 wrote:Hey, I just thought up a great idea for a male Gluttony. I'd also like to get male Greed as well if that is at all possible.

Both are possible, :D. Reserved for you~. And thank you!

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:04 am

Hello, I would love to reserve a female demon, if probable? I think I'm more of a sloth-gluttony mixture (since I like to hog the bed and eat cereal all day- though I also jog to try and maintain my health)!

Though, I'd like to ask exactly what powers do demons have? From what you wrote on the introduction page, it sounded as if the demons are more powerful than the now human formed sins? Thanks! I'll probably have a few more questions coming your way later, sorry!

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:55 am

...IGNORE THIS....

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompletelyCreative on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:58 am

Hi! Is it possible to reserve a female demon if I can?

I would say the sin I'm most guilty of would be either Sloth or Gluttony... :D

If all demon spots are reserved, I wouldn't mind taking a female human, either.

Thanks! :D
I'M COMPLETELY CREATIVE

CompletelyCreative
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anzura on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Hey, I'd like to reserve a female sloth. Haha, it's the same thing I'm most guilty of.

Anzura
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 pm

@hereliethefallen, ummmm, demon powers... I don't know so much. Telepathy/telekinesis, super strength/endurance, can see dead souls if they're still floating around, minor pyrokineses, and weak mind control (only over humans). Oh and definitely reserved for you, :D.

@CompletelyCreative & Anzura, reserved. :D I love how everyone is saying sloth/gluttony, since those are the two things I'm the most guilty of too, xD.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Sins and demons will "appear" ages 17-25 but be much older, especially the demons. Humans will actually be between 17-25. ^_^

In case anyone was wondering, since forgetful me left this out of the CS. ^_^

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:59 am

So, Gluttony is done, and if you don't like how the sin has evolved, then tell me and I'll change it. Oh, and I'm working on Greed now. He's about halfway there.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Fantastic! I'm going to go check out characters now guys~. I hope we can get this party started soon. (: We'll be able to start without the full list, as people can probably just join and hop in whenever they want. ^_^.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Sorry my characters aren;t up yet, site was all screwy for me yesterday.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:17 pm

That's fine, ^_^. I've yet to complete my own characters, but hopefully everyone will be done in the next... 24 hours? (:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:50 pm

May I reserve Demon 1 and Pride, both Female?

Sloth.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Kura Ravengade wrote:May I reserve Demon 1 and Pride, both Female?

Sloth.

Yes ma'am! Good to see you again, (:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!