Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Una Vida Diferente

Una Vida Diferente

a part of “Una Vida Diferente”, a fictional universe by Indila Eil.

This is the opportunity of a lifetime, to travel around the world in luxury. There is a catch of course, the fact that they are all connected is anything but a coincidence but that is something which they will probably soon come to realize. {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Una Vida Diferente”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Una Vida Diferente

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you for your interest in my roleplay! Please make your Interest Check in here. Don't forget to add the role(s) you are interested in, the dialogue colors for the character(s) you will use, and a small description similar to the ones I have in my characters. I know this might be difficult but please try to select different colors to make it easier to distinguish between different characters. Don't be afraid to add as many connections with other characters as you'd like, your character must be connected with at least three others, just make sure the descriptions make sense and have fun!

PS: Don't forget the passwords~

My character colors will be the following:

|{Rosalie Williams}|
Dialogue Color || #349ecb

|{Jason Black}|
Dialogue Color || #71956a

|{Kim Soo Mi}|
Dialogue Color || #956a91

Thank you!
Last edited by Indila Eil on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Una Vida Diferente

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Hello!! ^^

I would like to try for Alexandra Breckenridge and Samuel Larson.

The last book I read was Mortal Instruments (first time reading it!) Right now, my fav is Jace. He's precious. And my fav show is Criminal Minds and my current fav is a tie between Spencer and Penelope. :3

Davina Sinclair
Dialogue Color// #6960EC
If there was one thing Davina regretted, it would be the destruction of her friendship with {Girl I}. Not that she would ever admit something like that aloud - it's just so against the whole strong-and-confident image she's got going on. And it wasn't like she truly felt anything for {Guy X}. He was just convenient when things went to heck at home, even though she knows how selfish that was. {Guy II} had come at a point in her life where she probably would have given up and she cares about him more than she's willing to admit. Her best friend is {Guy VIII} and good friends with {Guy IX}

Torrance Acosta-Rhea
Dialogue Color// #4E8975
Tommy had never been noticed - at least not back in high school. Most passed him by without a glance - except {Girl IX}. But he was just too shy to ever admit that his feelings were deeper than their platonic relationship and he watched her walk away without anything more than a wish for "good luck." They still talk and his best friend Davina is nothing but supportive, but how can a guy who has never seen himself as good enough even think for a second that he has what it takes to get the girl? Not when there are much better guys around like his brother, {Tagalong II}
Last edited by chanelindistress on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:34 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Hola!

I have interest in trying out for Kat Dennings :3

The last book I read was American Assassin by Vince Flynn, my favorite TV show would have to be Supernatural, and my favorite character from that is Dean!

Dialogue Color : #C8A2C8
(If anyone would like to collab with me on this, feel free to PM me, till then I shall be working on it ^_^ )
Last edited by The Toxic Cereus on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:28 pm

May I reserve Sara Canning please?

Last Book: The last book I read was Under the Dome by Stephen King. My favorite character is Dale "Barbie" Barbara.

Favorite show: It's a tie between the TV adaption of Under The Dome with my favorite character being, again Dale "Barbie" Barbara and the show Breaking Bad with my favorite character being Walter.

Anastasia Jane 'A.J' Cartier
Dialogue color// #9CBA7F

{I'm working on the relations/connections now and will edit it in once I'm done. I'm not the best with coming up with things on the spot. ^.^}

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Howdy,

I want to try for Sean O'Pry

The last book I read was called Hadassah: One Night With the King, its a retelling of the story of Ruth from the Bible. (I am currently reading The Elite, which is the second book in the Selection series) I read all kinds of books, but I love retelling of any story from which is why I liked the one I read. Hadassah was my favorite character.

I just finished watching Orange is the new Black, I am pretty sure my favorite character is Red.

Background story:

Connor Seamus Black My color code is #529e42

Connors been a tag along of his cousin Jason for as long as he can remember, and yes while maybe he has had feelings for Girl III in the past. He is sort of crushing on Guy VII as well. He knows that if his cousin found out, he would most likely completely flip out. He sort also knows about Kim's feelings for the guy as well because he has been good friends with her in the past. Mostly he is really confused about everything, and despite his own feelings he doesn't want to hurt anyone else. He really thinks he just ought to let his cousin have his relationship with Girl III because he isn't the type to string people along.

(This can be changed if need be)
Last edited by girlwt on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Hallo!
I would like to try for Lindsey Shaw.

Let us see... The last book I read was the Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor (I went to Comic-Con and got the entire series signed, eep!). My favorite character would have to be Bibwit Harte, because he seemed to be the only one with a realistic personality...

My favorite TV show is the Secret Circle, and my favorite character from that is most likely Diana because she puts up with all of them, and reminds me a bit of myself.

Girl III's name would be Callie Nelson and her dialogue color would be #8A084B.

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RunaEnchantress on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:36 am

I would like to show interest in two characters: Girl X= Fern Maze#404080 {Alison Sudol} and Guy IV= Levi Maze #80BF00 {Joshua Dallas}

Last book I read was Insurgent, I love Four ;)
Favorite TV show... Thats hard. I love Marvels Agents of Shield and The 100, then theres Defiance and Dominion... Just too many to pick from. From Marvels Agents of Shield Skye is totally my favorite, then Clarke from The 100, Irisa from Defiance, and Micheal from Dominion.

Fern was always the quite girl that was a fire cracker once she was alone with her friends, her best friend growing up was {Girl II} but it didnt last long into high school. She was just too quite and no one wants to be pulled into the bottomless pit of unpopularity. She had the worse crushes on {Guy II} and {Guy III}, she never really spoke to them unless to say sorry about literately bumping into them. Fern is pretty good friends with {Guy X} and {Girl II} though because of how quite she is in public they arent as close as they could be. If it wasnt for her Older brother, Levi {Guy IV}, she would have probably been a complete outcast.

Levi was always known as the sweet jock, when in reality he was and still is, a player that doesnt feel guilt. Breaking girls hearts and never looking back, in reality he was doing it all to impress {Girl V} but she never gave him a second look unless it was one of disgust which was the whole reason he wanted her so bad. {Girl VII} was always the girl that he wanted but never could get himself to pursue her because he doesnt want to break her heart. Even though Levi is good friends with {Guy II} he didnt appreciate his younger sisters crush on him and tried to keep him out of the house. If it wasnt for Fern, his younger sister {Girl X}, his bad habits would probably be way worse and what little good relationship he has wouldnt exist.

RunaEnchantress
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:51 pm

All of your Interest Checks have been written on the homepage. Thank you all very much for you interest! ^^ Also, for those who haven't added the description yet, no worries just as long as you have it written before the due date comes when I accept the characters or after you finish your characters, or whenever you guys think of something. Also, I will be opening another thread soon where we can discuss the plot among other things.

Thank you again~ (:

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:58 pm

@Indila Eil, I blame you for this new obsession with FC: Alexandra Breckenridge. Like, I have fallen in love with an FC {again} and now, currently am trying to see this face in everything. Thanks a lot :D

Anyway, completely finished with Davina unless any edits need to be made due to describing another relationship in her history or if something else needs to specified with the CS. I will either finish Torrance before the night is over or he will be done before Sunday night is over. So, yaaayy!! :3
Last edited by chanelindistress on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Itoshii on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:15 am

I'm going to trying out for tag along #2: FC Adam Gallagher :) I most recently read several of the Dragonriders of Pern books, though I couldn't tell you for the life of me which one I left off on. My TV obsession is Doctor Who at the moment, as we're in the home stretch to the new season. My favorite character from that would totally be Jack Harkness, as John Barrowman is such a beautiful man T^T

Anyways, here's a quick backstory

Kristopher Mulligan (Font color #7F0000) - age 26

Grew up casual friends with many of the guys (If someone is interested he could be close buddies with their character, male or female) before moving away in the middle of college (Age 21) to New York City just because he could. Always something of a free spirit, never able to settle for any one thing, he's spent the past 5 years of his life gradually finishing a degree in Business Management with the hopes of working for himself and not being stuck listening to some other guys orders.

Currently he works as a barista in a local coffee shop before hearing about his casual friends' (or close friend's) opportunity and seeing it as a great opportunity for himself to piggyback along and see things he wouldn't otherwise be able to. And hey, maybe he can have some "fun" along the way- every guy dreams of foreign chicks right? Oh, and there was some idea about making friends who could help him start a business... right.

Itoshii
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:49 am

Favorite Book/Character~ Daughter of Smoke and Bone is my favorite book hands down, it's just great. My favorite character is, Akiva, one of the main characters.

Favorite Show/Character~ Psycho is best, it's super funny and wouldn't be good without my bae, Shawn!

Interest Check

Guy IX

Ian Somerhalder || Character Name~ Cambridge Leslie O'Hare || Dialogue Color~ #4E387E || Thought Color~ #677D37 || Age~ 30 ||

Girl V

Jamie Chung || Character Name~ Gillian Lynn Cauo || Dialogue Color~ #F9A7B0 || Thought Color~ #A7B1FA || Age~ 24 ||

If anyone would like to collaborate relationships please just message me, I don't want to make up any relations someone doesn't agree with.
Last edited by Onica-Louis on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RunaEnchantress on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Well, in my relationship thingy I said my girl is pretty good friends with you guy, but that can be changed if you want.

RunaEnchantress
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Itoshii on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Girl2Fine2 I got your pm, but I haven't made enough posts to reply to you yet ._.;; but I'm actually completely okay with that! I've only just joined the site (I'm used to boards like Avidgamers, Acornrack, and more recently jcink) so I'm still getting used to navigating it. I'll have to dig around on your characters a bit before I start his so that nothing is too out-of-place.

Itoshii
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:41 pm

@RunaEnchantress would you like to PM or IM to talk more about our characters friendship?

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:32 pm

@Itoshii, you may not be able to PM, but you can IM if you wanna discuss relations more

EDIT.
UGGHH, that moment where fate and mother nature hates you because they decide to delete all of that beautiful personality section that I wrote for Torrance...so mad right now D:

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Hey, if anyone would like to collab with my on the background of my character, feel free to shoot me a message :3

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Hello everyone, I apologize for my lack of activity. I haven't been that much online lately.

@Girl2Fine2, I am glad you liked the FC that you choose, I actually have to say I really like that FC a lot. I have no regrets though haha, but I completely understand what you mean about falling in love with new FC's. Both of your characters look great! I will definitely re read through your Character Sheets and I'll let you know if any changes need to be made.

@Everyone, the reason why I asked that everyone was encouraged to arbitrarily make connections with other characters was in case more than one people applied for the same role. However, seeing as that has not been the case and we are still missing more than a few roles that need to be taken, I encourage we all come up with different relations if you guys would rather have it done that way.

I will be opening a new Thread in a few seconds where you can all contribute ideas for the RP. Thank you all very much for being a part of the RP. Also, there will be an extension for all of you to complete your characters. I will soon announce the due date in which all characters will be accepted.

Again, thank you very much~

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:44 am

Due to the fact I just got back into school and already have reports I'm going to have to push back turning in my characters, but I'm working on it.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Out of curiosity - is this RP still happening? Anyone still playing?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!