Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon: Humanity's Unexistince

Pokemon: Humanity's Unexistince

a part of “Pokemon: Humanity's Unexistince”, a fictional universe by Dak'nahlan J'novi.

What if you, as a pokemon, woke up in your trainer's house and saw that trainer wasn't there? In fact.... that no one was around you except for the pokemon of the universe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Humanity's Unexistince”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: Humanity's Unexistince

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:55 am

@Squeekey I had that same problem with my old laptop. I didn't have a monitor or cords to hook it up, so instead I used an HDMI and hooked it to my TV. It was pretty nice surfing the net on 55" screen, while it lasted. Then it crashed :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KingHink
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Anyway, so how active is this RP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:34 pm

@KingHink This RP is somewhat off and on about a post a day. I get on as much as I can to see the plot goin and postin but whatevs :/. Anyway, I saw that you made a zubat character.... would be pretty cool if he was the one who belonged in Jak's group xD
Dak'nahlan

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:14 pm

@Dak'nahlan Heh, well I was just throwing Louie at the group with the least. How about I switch Jolteon for Sardotha's group, and place Zubat for Jak? I would just have to do some minor editing to Louie's post.

Well I am a pretty active poster, so as long as there is something to post to then I will be around to type. :)

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:18 pm

With the least playable characters, I mean.

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:57 pm

I am a pretty adaptable guy. So wherever you want Louie or Varney, just say the word. I will go ahead and post Varney as the zubat. and see how that works out.

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:15 am

Guys, I'm sorry to say but I have to drop out. The posting is too fast for my current life situation. Good luck and have fun!
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Anybody alive?

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:22 am

@Hinata @Innocence, Welcome! I will be looking forward to playing with you all. If you let me know your whereabouts, I will see about making a character so that you will have someone to play with on your way to the main groups.

@Pika_Girl Welcome back.

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:09 am

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to drop out as well. There's too much back-and-forth for me to keep up with everything that I have going on right now. Sorry. ):
Add me ! ^^ <3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Hey, is it ok for me to make a character here or are you all full?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:34 am

There is always room for more :)

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:04 pm

Ok, I put my character in. An elderly delphox of nobility. :3

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Nice character. I hope she gets accepted soon, can't wait to play with her. Will she be starting with Hinkiro and Lilly? Or elsewhere?

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:31 pm

I might have her wandering about near near by you two or something, seeing as she hasn't been in hoenn since she was younger she would be a little lost or have her nose in a map.

Do you mind giving me a run down of what's happening?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingHink on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:16 am

Well in the Hoenn plot, we have just started. For the sake of ease we could say we are around Mount Chimney. Lilly just started looking for a other pokemon and stopped to rest at a cave.

Waking her was Hinkiro who was stomping loudly and yelling for his trainer.

Lol that is about it. Though elsewhere in Hoenn we got Infernape conqueror to add to the plot as we get there.

KingHink
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:44 am

Seems like like my character's never going to get accepted at this rate.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!