Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Somewhere Among the Stars

a part of “Somewhere Among the Stars”, a fictional universe by SnoweWoulf.

A Sci-fi/Fantasy with vast, open worlds and diverse cultures. The homeworld of Verelden is set in sort of a Victorian steampunk era with the capability of interstellar travel (think Tales of Graces F- ish).

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Somewhere Among the Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnoweWoulf on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:41 am

Anyone is free to join, at this point. This is the first role play I've ever created on this site, so please forgive my noob-ness if I don't do something or if I do something incorrectly. Thanks for taking the time to look at my RP!
Last edited by SnoweWoulf on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mercy is a human luxury... and responsibility. -Ahri

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SnoweWoulf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Somewhere Among the Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ula on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:01 pm

This looks interesting. I may be creating a character soon for this, if that is alright. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ula
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:09 pm

I made a character and submitted her. Her name is Delta. I hope you like her. ^.^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnoweWoulf on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:17 pm

I'm glad to have you join, Felilla.

SnoweWoulf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:55 pm

I think I'm also going to make a male seeing as there are more females than males...

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riley Shikoku on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:40 pm

If you are currently accepting, I am planning on making a character and I will probably finish either today or tomorrow. Would that be alright?
~Yay for Meatbun! :3~

Riley Shikoku
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnoweWoulf on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Of course. I'm accepting until I post otherwise in the OOC and/or the description.

SnoweWoulf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZyeFolkvar on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Well I'll be joing too. I think it helps that the first RP like this I join is by someone I know so. X3

ZyeFolkvar
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrakanKing on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:18 pm

hi im maceys brother im the wyvern

DrakanKing
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnoweWoulf on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:00 am

If you couldn't tell, my brother decided to grace us with his presence, though he called me by my actual name like a dooface... Anyway, I'll keep him from doing anything silly and edit his posts so they make more sense... I'll kick him if he gets ridiculous.

SnoweWoulf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnoweWoulf on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:59 am

I'd like to ask that everyone please remember to change the location of their posts to where they actually take place before submitting them. This is the one thing I can't edit on your post as far as I'm aware, but it's not a big deal if you forget to change it by mistake. I just want to keep people from getting confused and it will make the changing of locations within the arc mean something. In case you don't know how to change the location, on the upper right above the text box, there should be something that says "where". Just click the arrow next to the default location and choose from the list to show where you actually are within the RP.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for getting particular on you.

SnoweWoulf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:29 am

I would like to join, thought I already posted a character.
Blank

____
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnoweWoulf on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:33 am

Welcome to the RP~

SnoweWoulf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnoweWoulf on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:38 pm

Before we have our heroes journey off to the Temple of Emotions to find it ransacked, Templar and Byte are going to make another post to wrap up the events in the inn. After going to the sacked temple, our heroes will travel to the Temple of Origins on Varalyx, the blue moon of Verelden.

SnoweWoulf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnoweWoulf on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:35 am

Hey, you guys know that you can post, right? Weilacca's post is in another location, so just write in response to my post before that.

SnoweWoulf
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!