Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bitten | The Rivalry Reborn

Bitten | The Rivalry Reborn

a part of “Bitten | The Rivalry Reborn”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

[Now Accepting] Vampires and Werewolves have had an ongoing rivalry for centuries. But when Human hunters join in the fray, will the two Immortal factions coexist? [Inquire Within]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitten | The Rivalry Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bitten | The Rivalry Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:57 am

Guys, I need to know what do with GentleMiss' character.

I guess I could just skip that part in the post.

Never fear people, I will not let this!

Oh and let's welcome the new recruits!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Welcome Mei and darkshadows46!

I'm not quite sure what to do about gentlemiss' character, has anyone been able to contact her at all?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:07 pm

She hasn't been online in like a week, I think. D:

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:13 pm

She was last online Wednesday, has anyone tried messaging her?

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Welcome Mei and darkshadow46.

Dumisa, I'll see if she'll respond to my message, but if she hasn't been on, then she won't see the message. I say give her another day and if she hasn't replied by tomorrow night (sunday night), go ahead and skip her.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm so sorry about this, but I was just told by my parents that we would be taking a suprise camping trip this upcoming week, I most likely will not be able to upload a post until the ninth. Once again I am so sorry about this I wasn't told until a few minutes ago.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:41 pm

I still haven't heard from Gentlemiss. I sent a message last night, hopefully i'll hear from her soon.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:27 am

Sorry! My boyfriend and I broke up and he kicked me out, so I'm a little homeless right now. I can only do replies from the library, but I'll be there all tomorrow and promise I will get one done! /also I'm a male.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:14 am

OMG! I am so sorry to hear that. :( I'm here if you need anybody to talk to. :)

On another note, are we all still here?! -Blows airhorn.-

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:18 am

Gentlemiss- I hope that you'll be able to find a better mode of accommodation as soon as possible! Do take your time with everything :)

And, yes, I am still here. I'm in talks with Shieldmaiden again for another collab. Hopefully our last one wasn't too bad :P

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:25 am

all Deaths are accounted for. (and i'm sorry Gentlemiss for the mix up...)

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:32 pm

So I guess we're on hold until everyone gets back?

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:14 am

We might as well be because it seems like two of the main writers are going through RL issues right now and I don't want them to be left behind. Too far behind.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:27 am

I am back!

@gentlemiss I'm so sorry to hear that, I wish I could help. If you need someone to talk to you you can message me.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:41 pm

YAY!!!! THE LIFESAVER IS BACK!!!!!!!

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:03 pm

I don't know about lifesaver, I consider myself more of a skittle!

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:37 pm

LOL a Skittle huh?

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Or maybe a M&M I'm not quite sure.

Anyways what's the plan with posting? Are we starting it back up soon or what?

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:59 pm

I believe we were waiting for you and Gentlemiss to return.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Are we going to start back up or did everyone decide to leave?

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!