Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Android: Emotions

Androids: Emotions

a part of “Android: Emotions”, a fictional universe by Felilla.

Androids have been a reality for a long time now, but what happens when the first emotional Androids are created? {1 OPEN SPOT}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Android: Emotions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Androids: Emotions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:42 pm

May I reserve Student A, Noda. His favorite color would be purple, like the color of his hair :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:44 pm

@IEatChildren, yes. You may.

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:58 pm

I'd like to reserve Android 2, if that is alright with you Felila. (Love the fc by the way.)

I'll say his favourite colour is a darker yellow... perhaps a kind of "gold" like shade.
"You cannot hold what isn't there. It's pointless to look into nothing and expect answers. It's hard to protect that which we have never had... and impossible to cherish that which never existed to begin with. It's just another way that life can be cruel... and that cruelty will only lead to more of these created... Aye, they're sad things, these dreams of mortal man."

Another Lie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:00 pm

@Another Lie; Of course! I can't wait to see your character!

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Submitted the character... well most of it (doing the history tomorrow since I'm exhausted).

I decided to try something a little different with most of the characters profile. The style used to present the character won't be present for the history however. If there's anything out of place or that needs changing let me know and I'll get right to it. ^^

Another Lie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:34 pm

I'm having trouble finding an icon for Erika Chiba...

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Here you go:
Just right click and save as.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:39 am

<3 Lloyd Asplund <3
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:21 am

Thank you ^_^ she's finished.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:05 pm

I'm almost done, I should have my character submitted tomorrow. Sorry about the delay, work has been somewhat hectic this week and haven't had much time to work on it.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:54 pm

I'll work on my character some today, but I don't think I'll have him finished until tomorrow. I won't be home tonight and I'm not entirely sure when it is I will be leaving so I won't have access to a computer after that.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:47 am

Has anyone reserved the last spot yet?

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:38 pm

No, the spear user is open. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:46 pm

So this is Dead right?

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Certainly seems that way, which is unfortunate. If it gets remade or anything I'd like to be a part of it still though.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:10 pm

When does the roleplay begin? I'm still waiting... :(
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!