Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Arcane Kingdom

The Arcane Kingdom

a part of “The Arcane Kingdom”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

Long ago, the watchers guarded these lands. But one day, one of them turned on the others, eliminating them and a large portion of the humans. That was thousands of years ago and may happen again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Arcane Kingdom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Arcane Kingdom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Arcane Kingdom"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Arcane Kingdom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:03 pm

Hello~
I'm interested in joining this but I may wait to begin my character sheet until yours is submitted so I have more of a reference for the world.
By the way, what kind of image would you prefer, anime or something else? Also, are there other races or are they all human?
Thank you ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:39 pm

There are humans, ancients and elves. Yet the elves aren't of Mercian origin. Pic wise I would recommend illustrated but it isn't limited to anime. There are very nice artworks out there, especially for fantasy. With the races: Ancients are very few in the world. They blend in with the humans and rarely are identified as ancients. For the humans who have been around the ancients, it has become obvious since their agelessness.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Hey, I submitted a CS. Can't wait to see how this rp goes!
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:20 am

Yeah that character in my opinion is rather prone to be a bit overpowered. I would say either take the three races or take a hybrid creature like a centaur or if you really want a magical creature then a golem possessed by a human mind. You have been in enough of my roleplays to maybe have realized that I am picky with accepting characters that have endless potential in power.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:17 pm

-nevermind-

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:39 am

So are you going to make a character orokay?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:24 pm

I'm really sorry about this but I think I've bitten off more than I can chew with this RP. I really really hate to do this but I don't think I can join.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:20 pm

So when do you guys think we should start?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm fine with starting if you'd like.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:27 pm

I will first be able to post tomorrow after work though.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Hey I posted. So is anyone going to post now?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:34 pm

I am glad this Rp is moving, was getting rather tired of seeing an Rp start and then going a week before people just disappear.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:02 pm

I just hope Felilla sticks with it then. However people mostly disappear from my RPs after more like two or three months which is fine but I would rather finish a roleplay from time to time.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:05 pm

I've had more then enough Rps fall due to inactivity.
Though I will stick with this story for as long as possible.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!