Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Experiments On The Run”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Experimients On The Run

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Yup. I love Lynn cause she'd do that a lot. Even if they were out walking and she saw Sam stumble. That's just how she is.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:27 pm

I'm looking forward to it. This needs to start now. I:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:28 pm

It does. We just need the two other guys right?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:30 pm

I believe so, yes. Not sure I know any guys or gals that play guys that might be interested though.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Me neither. I guess we'll just have to wait it out. Do you wanna prehaps talk about somethings that could happen to them in the lab?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:32 pm

I'm game for that. Is that something you'd prefer to do over IM? That feels more convenient for me personally.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Sure. Or do you have a Kik?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:34 pm

I do not have Kik. And either way my phone is currently out of service, lol. RPG has a built-in IM thing anyway. Super convenient.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Ah okay. Let's do it then.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Hm. It's not showing you in the tab. Do you have the bottom bar open for chat? If not you should expand it so I can message you.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Sorry I'm afraid we'll have to scratch this. My sister is sick at work and I need to go get her. Again, I'm really sorry. Hopefully she'll get better so I can be back

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Family first. Not a problem. I'll more than likely be around when you return~

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Hey, I saw that you were looking for a couple male characters, and I believe that I could offer you one.

I could also offer first-hand experience with a town of that size. I live and have grown up in a town with a population of 1,174.
Psych
you
out
in
the
end

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Hello,

I'm interested in joining this, but I'm rather surprised by the staggering amount of images/GIFs required in character creation. Due to only having a small selection of pictures of the person I want, is it fine if I ignore most of those?

Also, is it fine if I make an agent-type character tasked with hunting down the girls?
No.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Both are reserved ^_^ And no, you don't need all those photos. But I would like at least three, one in each of the sections.

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:28 am

Annalee2010 wrote:Both are reserved ^_^ And no, you don't need all those photos. But I would like at least three, one in each of the sections.

Okay, that's manageable.

What's currently best for the roleplay, the lab-enlisted agent or the cynical, I-hate-the-world type of outcast character? I could do either of them effectively.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Could you possibly do a new agent? Someone fresh onto the force who tries to follow the rules. I think it would be cool because Blackrider is making an agent too who has a vendetta against the girls and will stop at nothing to get to them. I think the contrast between the two would kind of comical.

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:19 am

We can start as soon as the last few skellies get turned in. If they're not submitted by Tuesday, maybe Wednesday, I'm gonna open the spots back up. I don't want to cancel reserves, but I'm really excited to get started. If there is a reason for the delay, let me know, so I'll at least know you're still interested. Please get your skellies turned in as soon as possible. ^_^

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:09 am

Alrighty. I totally got my first post in. Looking forward to this~

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Is everyone gone or....?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!