Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Summer of Change

Summer of Change

a part of “Summer of Change”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

After the parents of two prominent families depart on a two month trip to Europe, their children are left home alone - or so they think.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer of Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Summer of Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby draketemple on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:13 pm

May i type up a character for the wild one and see if you like it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

draketemple
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Sure! That would be great.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:37 pm

All of the roles have been filled! I took on The Nanny #2 so that we could get this started, so I will be playing her and The Jerk. I posted and the RP is going to start on the morning of July 2nd, which is the first day that the children are at the house without their parents. The Nannies will be showing up sometime before noon.

British, I'm going to PM you a note that the parents would have sent to your character explaining a bit about the situation of all of the children!

Besides that, feel free to post! I will be posting for Jack and Madison sometime tonight or tomorrow!

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:23 am

Jeez, you're all fast writers ;D! I'm going to work on my post tomorrow and will have it posted by the end of the night. I don't want to have Taylor arrive too early! BTW, I'm so excited to be a part of this!

British
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineJustice on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:43 pm

I know right! And cool, can't wait to write with you. :)
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.

ImagineJustice
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:25 pm

god damn guys. I went to bed early last night and there were like 20 posts...
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineJustice on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:00 pm

I know right! I logged off for the night and I'm so behind! O.o

ImagineJustice
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Lol, I know what you mean. For an RP that's been open for 2 or 3 days, I think we're doing pretty good, especially since the posts all have substance and aren't one-liners. Hopefully we can keep it going :)!

I just got home but I'll have a post up for Jack and Madison as soon as ImagineJustice and British are able to post.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm going away with the family this weekend, so I won't be able to post until Sunday probably, just a heads up [Hence distancing Lyla from people]
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Thanks for letting us know! Have fun :)!

I'm going to get a post up for both Jack and Madison by tomorrow or possibly (but more unlikely) tonight.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:02 am

Sorry for disappearing. It looks like a lot has gone on since I posted...

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:38 pm

My apologies for being gone as well.

Is everyone still interested in participating in this?

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:15 am

I still wanna participate, I love this roleplay!

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!