Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Hunger Games: Survival of the fittest

a part of “The Hunger Games: Survival of the fittest”, a fictional universe by 143xinfinity.

Could you survive on your own, in the wild, with everyone out to make sure you don't live to see the morning? [MORE INSIDE] [MANY ROLES OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunger Games: Survival of the fittest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hunger Games: Survival of the fittest"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Hunger Games: Survival of the fittest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Might I reserve a girl from district 1? FC change to Natalie Dormer?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:05 pm

Never mind. Please ignore.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineJustice on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Hey, can I please reserve Face claim: Cara Delevingne? - female #5
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.

ImagineJustice
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:43 am

Sorry please just ignore this!
"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop..."- Meredith Grey

Bodoe
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:58 am

#Imagine Justice

It's reserved for you! :)

#Mistress of Disguise

Sorry, but it's already taken.

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:17 am

Hi, may I reserve Face claim: Arden Cho? However I'd like to change the FC to Lee Chaerin as I've played with {FC} Arden Cho and would like simply for a change. Plus I have a really good idea for this character that would probably suit around the FC change {as well as tons of gifs I still need to use xD}. I really don't mind though! :3

When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Sure, np. It's reserved for you. :)

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HuskieRose on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Hey, can i reserve Face Claim: kat graham female #6?

HuskieRose
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello, I was wondering if I could reserve #3 Female.

But if the FC was changed to Saorise Ronan as I am positive that it would dramatically change my character for the better.

But in the end I don't mind.

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Hello! This looks super interesting, I was wondering if I could maybe take the Kat Dennings (District 2 female) please? I understand you would prefer it if players took two characters, and if you wish for me to do so I'd be more than happy to have another look through the open characters and maybe take one. :)
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:10 pm

143xinfinity, I really hope you can confirm my reservation, based on past experience I won't make a character unless my reservation has been confirmed, and I really would like a place here.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Hey so I'm literally in love with the Hunger Games series and was wondering if I could reserve two spots?
Male 10 and female 8. I figure if I'm going to reserve two it should be a mix. If not two, then just male 10 please. :)

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AstroboyTy on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Hey can i reserve male 8? Look like the start of a great exodus and i want a front row seat!

AstroboyTy
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!