Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Apocalypse: Band Together

The Apocalypse: Band Together

a part of “The Apocalypse: Band Together”, a fictional universe by emotionless.

The apocalypse has destroyed civilization and most life on Earth. The land is filled with ash and living animals and vegetation is scarce. What role will you provide...will you even survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Apocalypse: Band Together”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Apocalypse: Band Together

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:19 pm

@RCJJ23: Thank you for your interest, I look forward to your character.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:01 am

I was wondering if you still needed the doctor?? I would like to play her if you do :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:30 am

I submitted my character, I hope that we can start soon with a doctor possibly in the works.
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:01 am

Well if no one claims her by tonight ill make her and we can start tomorrow. :-)

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:20 am

I've submitted a character :D Look forward to roleplaying with you all!

And I think my favorite apocalypse film is World War Z (if it counts). I know it's a new one but I really like the way they show the start of the apocalypse and how people would react to that.

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:50 am

So to clarify, the majority of the remaining humans have basically gone insane and become zombie-like only like runners from The Last of Us or the infected from left for dead?

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:33 am

The cannibals are sane, (sane might not be the best word)not zombie like, they have just chosen to become....well....cannabalistic. they can track, and set traps and what not, but they do think like regular people I suppose.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:21 pm

What other dangers are there in the post apocalypse then?

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Mutated animals, lack of food, anything your mind can come up with. :-)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Mutated animals are good. Would explain why people turned to cannibalism as the only other meat is infected. Could you have left over infected people or people driven mad by an infected animal bite? They would only last a couple of days but would be an unpredictable problem?

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Sounds good to me. I like your creativity. If you, or anyone, has any other ideas, go ahead and spout them out. :-)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:43 pm

'Dead Areas' where the air is poisonous from radiation or something. Could go 'Last of us' style and have deadly plants?
Also weather. So toxic rain or lighting storms that are too dangerous to be outside in?

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Sounds fantastic as long as we keep it realistic. I dont want plants coming alive and eating people lol. I was thinking something along the lines of The 100, and the book of eli.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 am

Okay, im going to pm the othe players. One hasnt even got the character up yet. If i get no reply back i guess i'll ave to find new players. I want to get this off the ground. PS you guys dont all have to stat in the pharmacy, its okay that you do, im just saying we could meet other ways. =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:10 pm

I submitted my character. Just wanted to let you know. It took a bit longer since the PM because I got stuck in a hotel with no wi-fi for a bridesmaid party and it got chaotic. SORRY.

But I got it up. *Bows down on my knees* I am so sorry to everyone who had to wait for me. I forgot about making the character until Emotionless Pmed me and then it took a few days to make it when I know it should have taken just a day. So I sincerely apologize guys.

I hope we can get started now. I'll write up the post right now.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:33 pm

@Akantha, i accepted your character feel free to post. If i have time tonight ill put up another post.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Whilst we're waiting for the others then why don't we continue the encounter in the pharmacy?

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Good plan. Ill post tommorrow. Today is my 21st so I wont be home ;-)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:37 am

You should probably use the tagging system, it notifies the character's owner so it'll let them know that they should probably post.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:57 am

Okay, I apologize, ill get right on that.ive been pretty busy these past few days. My bad.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!